Ruby Pendant Necklaces
- Style: Heart (18)
- Clear All
- Heart-Shaped Ruby Ribbon Pendant with Diamond$339 - $3,289
- Ruby Infinity Heart Pendant with Diamonds$209 - $3,339
- Dangling Ruby and Diamond Triple Heart Pendant$389 - $2,759
- Ruby and Diamond Tilted Heart Pendant$509 - $2,839
- Bezel-Set Solitaire Heart Ruby Pendant$399 - $3,759
- Heart-Shaped Ruby Pendant with Diamond Halo$479 - $4,009
- Floating Ruby Heart Pendant with Diamond Halo$869 - $4,179
- Solitaire Round Ruby Open Heart Pendant$179 - $1,679
- Ruby Heart Pendant with Diamond Double Halo$1,329 - $14,039
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Ruby Knotted Heart Pendant with Diamond$6,449 - $7,649
- Solitaire Ruby Heart Pendant$159 - $1,239
- Ruby Infinity Knot Pendant with Puffed Heart$559 - $1,569
- Solitaire Ruby Open Heart Pendant with Diamonds$419 - $659
- Ruby Open Heart V-Bale Pendant$539 - $1,519
- Ruby Knotted Heart Pendant with Diamond$319 - $5,609
About Ruby Pendant Necklaces
In many cultures, a pendant was considered a valued material as it represented wealth, power, affiliation, identity and position. Today, just like rings and earrings, this piece of jewelry is commonly used as a way of expressing your personal sense of style. When it is adorned with a gem that is considered 'the king of gemstones', then you can expect the result to be nothing less than stunning.
Ruby gets its name from the Latin word 'ruber', which means red. But its hue can range from an alluring dark pinkish red to a truly exceptional deep rich red. Obtained from the mineral corundum, it has a rating of 9 on Mohs scale of mineral hardness. It is the third hardest mineral in the world, after diamonds and moissanites.
Ruby was always considered a highly valued gemstone; not only for its beauty, but also for various meta - physical properties, which led to the creation of interesting folklores. The Burmese thought of it as a drop of blood from the heart of Mother Earth. Their legends suggest that soldiers who possessed rubies became invincible in wars. Gradually, this gem became synonymous with passion, power, vitality and love. Today, it continues to remain extremely popular and is used extensively in fine jewelry. From celebrities and royals to men and women in love, everyone desires this gem. Ruby pendants are a great choice for daily wear, and even better to be passed on as an heirloom piece for future generations. Angara's exquisite collection has something perfect for every mood and occasion.
A ruby on a heart - shaped pendant or an infinity knot pattern looks remarkably beautiful and will be a meaningful token of love. Besides these, we also have classic pendant styles, such as solitaire, halo and three stone, among others. Many of our designs are embellished with dazzling diamonds for an extra dose of sparkle and glamour.
For an occasion like the fifteenth or fortieth anniversary or a July birthday, you can gift one of our expertly crafted ruby pendants as a sweet surprise. We offer these fine pieces of jewelry in various metals, such as white, yellow and rose gold, along with silver and platinum. At Angara, you'll easily find a ruby gemstone pendant that not just meets your style requirements, but budget too.
Know Your Options
At Angara, it is easy to design the ruby pendant necklace of your dreams. Begin by choosing the gemstone quality you wish to go with. The quality options for ruby include good (A), better (AA), best (AAA) and heirloom (AAAA). Next, select the carat weight that fits your preference. Once that’s done, choose the metal that best complements the gemstone - 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 14k rose gold, platinum or silver. At Angara, we are committed to crafting exceptional jewelry pieces that exceed your expectations. We also offer free shipping and free returns so that you can shop with utmost convenience and confidence.
Fascinated by ruby? Here you can read more about ruby gemstone.