Ruby Pendant Necklaces
- Style: Heart (18)
- Clear All
- Ruby Knotted Heart Pendant with Diamond$359 - $3,229Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Bezel-Set Solitaire Heart Ruby Pendant$389 - $3,679Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Ruby Infinity Knot Pendant with Puffed Heart$549 - $1,539Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Heart-Shaped Ruby Ribbon Pendant with Diamond$329 - $3,219Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Solitaire Round Ruby Open Heart Pendant$169 - $1,639Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- GIA Certified Ruby Knotted Heart Pendant with Diamond$6,319 - $7,499Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Heart-Shaped Ruby Pendant with Diamond Halo$469 - $3,929Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Gypsy-Set Ruby Heart Necklace in Silver$189Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Ruby Open Heart V-Bale Pendant$529 - $1,489Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Floating Ruby Heart Pendant with Diamond Halo$849 - $4,089Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Ruby and Diamond Tilted Heart Pendant$499 - $2,779Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Ruby Infinity Heart Pendant with Diamonds$269 - $1,299Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Dangling Ruby and Diamond Triple Heart Pendant$379 - $2,699Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Ruby Heart Pendant with Diamond Double Halo$1,299 - $13,759Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Solitaire Ruby Open Heart Pendant with Diamonds$409 - $639Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Dangling Round Ruby Heart Pendant$1,109Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Solitaire Ruby Heart Pendant$149 - $1,209Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Gypsy-Set Ruby Heart Pendant$139Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
About Ruby Pendant Necklaces
In many cultures, a pendant was considered a valued material as it represented wealth, power, affiliation, identity and position. Today, just like rings and earrings, this piece of jewelry is commonly used as a way of expressing your personal sense of style. When it is adorned with a gem that is considered 'the king of gemstones', then you can expect the result to be nothing less than stunning.
Ruby gets its name from the Latin word 'ruber', which means red. But its hue can range from an alluring dark pinkish red to a truly exceptional deep rich red. Obtained from the mineral corundum, it has a rating of 9 on Mohs scale of mineral hardness. It is the third hardest mineral in the world, after diamonds and moissanites.
Ruby was always considered a highly valued gemstone; not only for its beauty, but also for various meta - physical properties, which led to the creation of interesting folklores. The Burmese thought of it as a drop of blood from the heart of Mother Earth. Their legends suggest that soldiers who possessed rubies became invincible in wars. Gradually, this gem became synonymous with passion, power, vitality and love. Today, it continues to remain extremely popular and is used extensively in fine jewelry. From celebrities and royals to men and women in love, everyone desires this gem. Ruby pendants are a great choice for daily wear, and even better to be passed on as an heirloom piece for future generations. Angara's exquisite collection has something perfect for every mood and occasion.
A ruby on a heart - shaped pendant or an infinity knot pattern looks remarkably beautiful and will be a meaningful token of love. Besides these, we also have classic pendant styles, such as solitaire, halo and three stone, among others. Many of our designs are embellished with dazzling diamonds for an extra dose of sparkle and glamour.
For an occasion like the fifteenth or fortieth anniversary or a July birthday, you can gift one of our expertly crafted ruby pendants as a sweet surprise. We offer these fine pieces of jewelry in various metals, such as white, yellow and rose gold, along with silver and platinum. At Angara, you'll easily find a ruby gemstone pendant that not just meets your style requirements, but budget too.