Ruby Pendant Necklaces
- $5,000 & Over
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 54
- Ruby Teardrop Pendant with Diamond$249 - $18,319
- Vintage Style Ruby Pendant with Diamond Halo$689 - $23,999
- Emerald-Cut Ruby Pendant with Diamond Trio$359 - $11,879
- Round Ruby Solitaire Infinity Knot Pendant$629 - $24,519
- Oval Ruby Solitaire Pendant with Trio Diamond$209 - $21,929
- Solitaire Pear-Shaped Ruby Flame Pendant$459 - $5,579
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Cushion Ruby Halo V-Bale Pendant with Diamonds$9,399 - $9,689
- Oval Ruby Solitaire Pendant with Diamond$329 - $22,769
- Ruby & Diamond Double Halo Two Tone Infinity Pendant$1,009 - $6,869
- GIA CertifiedEmerald-Cut GIA Certified Ruby Solitaire Pendant with Diamond$7,449 - $8,879
- Vintage Inspired Round Ruby Pendant with Diamond Halo$1,069 - $37,709
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Ruby Double Halo Pendant$7,499 - $7,869
- Pear-Shaped Ruby V-Bale Pendant$609 - $22,429
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Ruby Floral Halo Pendant$18,219 - $20,229
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Floating Ruby Tulip Pendant with Diamonds$6,909 - $8,439
- Oval Ruby Pendant with Floral Diamond Halo$539 - $23,389
- Inverted Pear Ruby Necklace with Diamonds$1,249 - $20,629
- V-Bale Pear-Shaped Ruby Solitaire Pendant$369 - $22,389
- Cushion Ruby Pendant with Diamond Halo$999 - $6,039
- Ruby Infinity Pendant with Diamond 'X' Motif$349 - $17,389
- Classic Round Ruby Solitaire Pendant$189 - $5,279
- Ruby Flower Cluster Pendant with Diamond$1,369 - $5,359
- Round Ruby Solitaire V-Bale Pendant with Diamond$199 - $5,469
- Oval Ruby Wishbone Pendant with Diamond Accents$529 - $7,989
- Vintage Style Ruby Drop Pendant with Diamond Halo$779 - $8,259
- GIA CertifiedFloating GIA Certified Ruby Drop Pendant with Diamonds$40,319 - $40,709
- Ruby Pendant with Diamond Entwined Bale$1,049 - $9,959
- Vintage Style Pear Ruby Drop Pendant with Diamonds$789 - $22,809
- Ruby Heart Pendant with Diamond Double Halo$1,329 - $14,039
- Pear-Shaped Ruby Loop Pendant with Diamond Accents$4,059 - $7,499
- Bezel-Set Round Ruby Solitaire Pendant$359 - $5,539
- Oval Ruby XO Pendant with Diamonds$559 - $5,959
- GIA CertifiedClaw-Set GIA Certified Ruby Clover Pendant with Diamond Halo$6,889 - $8,089
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Ruby Knotted Heart Pendant with Diamond$6,449 - $7,649
- Oval Ruby and Diamond Double Halo Pendant (GIA Certified Ruby)$22,569 - $24,109
- Vintage Style Oval Ruby Pendant with Diamond Halo$909 - $8,049
Items 1-36 of 54
About Ruby Pendant Necklaces
In many cultures, a pendant was considered a valued material as it represented wealth, power, affiliation, identity and position. Today, just like rings and earrings, this piece of jewelry is commonly used as a way of expressing your personal sense of style. When it is adorned with a gem that is considered 'the king of gemstones', then you can expect the result to be nothing less than stunning.
Ruby gets its name from the Latin word 'ruber', which means red. But its hue can range from an alluring dark pinkish red to a truly exceptional deep rich red. Obtained from the mineral corundum, it has a rating of 9 on Mohs scale of mineral hardness. It is the third hardest mineral in the world, after diamonds and moissanites.
Ruby was always considered a highly valued gemstone; not only for its beauty, but also for various meta - physical properties, which led to the creation of interesting folklores. The Burmese thought of it as a drop of blood from the heart of Mother Earth. Their legends suggest that soldiers who possessed rubies became invincible in wars. Gradually, this gem became synonymous with passion, power, vitality and love. Today, it continues to remain extremely popular and is used extensively in fine jewelry. From celebrities and royals to men and women in love, everyone desires this gem. Ruby pendants are a great choice for daily wear, and even better to be passed on as an heirloom piece for future generations. Angara's exquisite collection has something perfect for every mood and occasion.
A ruby on a heart - shaped pendant or an infinity knot pattern looks remarkably beautiful and will be a meaningful token of love. Besides these, we also have classic pendant styles, such as solitaire, halo and three stone, among others. Many of our designs are embellished with dazzling diamonds for an extra dose of sparkle and glamour.
For an occasion like the fifteenth or fortieth anniversary or a July birthday, you can gift one of our expertly crafted ruby pendants as a sweet surprise. We offer these fine pieces of jewelry in various metals, such as white, yellow and rose gold, along with silver and platinum. At Angara, you'll easily find a ruby gemstone pendant that not just meets your style requirements, but budget too.
Know Your Options
At Angara, it is easy to design the ruby pendant necklace of your dreams. Begin by choosing the gemstone quality you wish to go with. The quality options for ruby include good (A), better (AA), best (AAA) and heirloom (AAAA). Next, select the carat weight that fits your preference. Once that’s done, choose the metal that best complements the gemstone - 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 14k rose gold, platinum or silver. At Angara, we are committed to crafting exceptional jewelry pieces that exceed your expectations. We also offer free shipping and free returns so that you can shop with utmost convenience and confidence.
Fascinated by ruby? Here you can read more about ruby gemstone.