South Sea Cultured Pearl Strands
- 16.5" South Sea Cultured Pearl Strand with Embedded Diamonds$75,189Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- 9-10mm, 16" South Sea Cultured Pearl Single Line Choker$2,849 - $2,909Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- 10-11mm, 16" South Sea Cultured Pearl Single Line Choker$3,519 - $3,579Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- 11-12mm, 16" South Sea Cultured Pearl Single Line Choker$10,899 - $10,959Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- 9-10mm, 18" South Sea Cultured Pearl Princess Strand$6,479 - $6,549Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- 10-11mm, 18" South Sea Cultured Pearl Princess Strand$8,929 - $8,999Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
About South Sea Cultured Pearl Strands
Pearls are undoubtedly one of nature's greatest miracles. They have been coveted for centuries and are rightly called the "Queen of Gems". The glamour, mystique and beauty they radiate make them a must-have in every woman’s closet. Among all the different varieties of cultured pearls available today, the South Sea pearl is believed to be the largest. They primarily hail from Australia and Philippines and are treasured for their radiant color.
In addition to this, South Sea pearls are known for having exceptional smoothness and roundness. A strand adorned with this fascinating gem reflects a streamlined and elegant sense of fashion. This piece of jewelry can be worn for a classy soiree or even a swanky dinner date. Also, it will be a wonderful gift for special occasions, such as an anniversary. At Angara, you can choose the quality and size of the South Sea cultured pearl as per your preference. This will help you pick something that meets your style requirements and budget.
Fascinated by pearl? You can read more about this organic beauty here.