Tanzanite Pendant Necklaces
Items 1-36 of 118
- Claw-Set Tanzanite Clover Pendant with Diamond Halo$709 - $3,779Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Tanzanite Teardrop Pendant with Diamond$259 - $5,389Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Tanzanite Solitaire Pendant with Diamond$189 - $3,269Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Tanzanite Solitaire V-Bale Pendant with Diamond$139 - $2,359Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel-Set Round Tanzanite Solitaire Pendant$299 - $2,799Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Tanzanite Solitaire Infinity Knot Pendant$439 - $3,969Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel-Set Solitaire Heart Tanzanite Pendant$309 - $1,329Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 118
About Tanzanite Pendant Necklaces
This gemstone was a secret hidden under the earth, until the year 1967. That's when Massai tribesmen were believed to have found it on the foothills of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania. Tanzanite appears to be purplish under incandescent lights and a bluish - violet in fluorescent lighting. This dramatic shift of color is one of the most appealing features of a tanzanite, which has earned it the title of 'the most beautiful blue stone' to have been discovered in the last 2,000 years.
Tanzanite pendants designed in white gold and platinum are worthy of the spotlight. Check out our collection and select your favorite one. The designs are undeniably beautiful and crafted to draw the attention. Pendants featuring a 'floating' solitaire tanzanite, along with floral and heart - shaped patterns are extremely popular. We also have silver, yellow gold and rose gold tanzanite necklace pendants for you to choose from. You will come across a wide array of two and three - stone patterns, and drop pendants that showcase a combination of tanzanites and diamonds. Our collection features many contemporary designs that will blend well with most outfits. The infinity knot, cross pendant, along with bar and station link necklaces are some of our other creations that have been crafted to showcase expert craftsmanship.
The traditional style tanzanite gemstone pendant necklaces offered by Angara are something to treasure forever. These designs radiate a timeless essence and detailed intricacy. Then there are distinctively elaborate pieces, including the inverted pear - shaped pendant and a double halo loop pendant, which illuminate the charm of this extremely rare gemstone. At Angara, we offer stunning natural tanzanite pendants in a variety of metal and total carat weight options. This will help you choose a piece that meets your style requirements and budget.
Fascinated by tanzanite? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.