Tanzanite Pendant Necklaces
- $5,000 & Over
- Clear All
- Tanzanite Teardrop Pendant with Diamond$259 - $5,389Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedOval Tanzanite and Diamond Halo Loop Pendant$11,869 - $12,269Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Heart Tanzanite Dangle Pendant with Diamonds$9,809 - $10,319Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Tanzanite Halo Pendant with Diamond Heart Motif$969 - $12,289Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pear-Shaped Tanzanite V-Bale Pendant$589 - $6,049Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Tanzanite Teardrop Flame Pendant with Diamonds$9,229 - $9,959Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedArt Deco Style GIA Certified Tanzanite Halo Pendant$13,809 - $14,299Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Tanzanite Dangle Pendant with Circular Bale$8,489 - $8,899Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Tanzanite Halo Pendant with Heart Motifs - 8.6 CT TW$12,209 - $12,779Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Cushion Tanzanite Pendant with Diamond Leaf Bale$1,019 - $5,529Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Trillion Tanzanite Celtic Knot Pendant - 8.1 CT TW$11,569 - $12,109Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedClaw-Set GIA Certified Trillion Tanzanite V-Bale Pendant$32,949 - $36,999Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Trillion Tanzanite Pendant with Diamond Halo - 8.3 CT TW$11,529 - $12,049Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Tanzanite and Diamond Necklace$659 - $37,629Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Inverted Pear Tanzanite Necklace with Coffee Diamonds$879 - $5,439Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Trillion Tanzanite Halo Dangle Pendant$10,219 - $10,669Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Trillion Tanzanite Halo Pendant with Diamonds$10,179 - $10,639Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Claw-Set Cushion Tanzanite Beaded Halo Necklace$679 - $5,339Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
About Tanzanite Pendant Necklaces
This gemstone was a secret hidden under the earth, until the year 1967. That's when Massai tribesmen were believed to have found it on the foothills of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania. Tanzanite appears to be purplish under incandescent lights and a bluish - violet in fluorescent lighting. This dramatic shift of color is one of the most appealing features of a tanzanite, which has earned it the title of 'the most beautiful blue stone' to have been discovered in the last 2,000 years.
Tanzanite pendants designed in white gold and platinum are worthy of the spotlight. Check out our collection and select your favorite one. The designs are undeniably beautiful and crafted to draw the attention. Pendants featuring a 'floating' solitaire tanzanite, along with floral and heart - shaped patterns are extremely popular. We also have silver, yellow gold and rose gold tanzanite necklace pendants for you to choose from. You will come across a wide array of two and three - stone patterns, and drop pendants that showcase a combination of tanzanites and diamonds. Our collection features many contemporary designs that will blend well with most outfits. The infinity knot, cross pendant, along with bar and station link necklaces are some of our other creations that have been crafted to showcase expert craftsmanship.
The traditional style tanzanite gemstone pendant necklaces offered by Angara are something to treasure forever. These designs radiate a timeless essence and detailed intricacy. Then there are distinctively elaborate pieces, including the inverted pear - shaped pendant and a double halo loop pendant, which illuminate the charm of this extremely rare gemstone. At Angara, we offer stunning natural tanzanite pendants in a variety of metal and total carat weight options. This will help you choose a piece that meets your style requirements and budget.
Fascinated by tanzanite? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.