- Style: Halo (60)
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 60
- Pear Aquamarine Ring with Diamond Halo$1,089 - $2,699
- Oval Aquamarine Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$849 - $4,609
- Pear Aquamarine and Diamond Halo Split Shank Ring$959 - $3,479
- Sideways Oval Aquamarine Double Halo Cocktail Ring$1,419 - $2,719
- Classic Claw-Set Cushion Aquamarine Halo Ring$12,609 - $13,059
- Vintage Style Aquamarine & Diamond Scalloped Halo Ring$979 - $2,819
- Milgrain-Edged Square Aquamarine and Diamond Halo Ring$809 - $1,939
- Heart-Shaped Aquamarine Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$969 - $2,409
- Double Claw-Set Oval Aquamarine Halo Ring with Diamonds$869 - $3,469
- Classic Square Aquamarine Halo Ring$629 - $2,569
- Round Aquamarine and Diamond Three Stone Halo Ring$1,549 - $3,859
- Aquamarine Scalloped Halo Ring$1,179 - $4,339
- GIA Certified
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Aquamarine Ring with Double Halo - 3.8 CT TW$6,119 - $6,529
- GIA Certified
- Claw-Set Cushion Aquamarine Cocktail Ring with Halo$929 - $3,929
- Emerald-Cut Aquamarine Engagement Ring with Diamond Halo$889 - $4,369
- Rectangular Cushion Aquamarine Ring with Diamond Floral Halo$1,539 - $4,559
- Emerald Cut Aquamarine Bridal Ring Set with Diamond Band$1,649 - $5,899
- Claw-Set Cushion Aquamarine Cocktail Halo Ring$5,049 - $5,369
- Round Aquamarine Cathedral Ring with Diamond Halo$679 - $4,309
- Cushion Aquamarine and Diamond Halo Promise Ring$269 - $599
- Oval Aquamarine Ring with Floral Diamond Halo$959 - $3,859
- Cushion Aquamarine Cocktail Ring with Diamond Halo$1,209 - $4,639
- GIA Certified
- Classic Oval Aquamarine Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$779 - $3,999
- Twisted Rope Cushion Aquamarine Halo Ring$1,209 - $4,179
- Cushion Aquamarine Ring with Floral Halo$929 - $3,439
- Vintage Inspired Emerald-Cut Aquamarine Halo Ring$979 - $3,819
- Classic Oval Aquamarine Floral Halo Ring$1,099 - $2,959
- Cushion Aquamarine Halo Ring$1,029 - $3,749
- Aquamarine Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$809 - $2,879
- Round Aquamarine Cushion Halo Ring with Milgrain$1,209 - $2,799
- Bezel-Set Oval Aquamarine Ring with Diamond Halo$939 - $3,349
Items 1-36 of 60
About Aquamarine Rings
Nothing can capture the allure of the magnificent blue ocean like an aquamarine. This truly enchanting jewel was known to be a sailor's lucky charm and the treasured gemstone of mermaids. It is a sea blue variety of the mineral beryl with a hardness of 7.5 to 8 on Mohs scale. Other popular gemstones belonging to the same family include the emerald and morganite. Aquamarine derives its name from the Latin word 'aqua marina', which translates to 'sea water'. This gem was widely favored by ancient healers due to the calming effect of its pastel blue hue. It has also been considered effective for those who engage in meditation and seek inner serenity as this gemstone accelerates a sense of calm. The largest cut version of this gem is called the Dom Pedro Aquamarine and can be viewed at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History. Apart from the various faceted aquamarines available in the market, there are cabochon aquamarines that exude a pleasing opaque blue hue and may showcase a cat's eye effect, known as asterism.
There is no doubt that this gem has a subtle yet charming appeal that does not fail to impress. It is said that Queen Juliana and Tsarina Alexandra Feodorovna were enamored by its beauty and had an extensive collection of aquamarine jewelry. Queen Elizabeth II also owns a stunning parure of aquamarine studded ornaments. This gem, with its pleasing blue hue, looks spectacular on rings and teams well with diamonds. The assortment of aquamarine rings available at Angara features several stunning designs and styles, and is sure to leave you enthralled. If it is something simple yet exquisite that you have in mind, then our aquamarine solitaire rings will be just perfect. You'll also find rings studded with two stones, three stones and five stones for a surreal look. The designs that combine the beauty of an aquamarine with the brilliance of diamonds are real showstoppers. Many of these pieces are also accentuated by colorful gemstones, such as tanzanite, coffee diamond and blue sapphire. Our collection also features several contemporary patterns that are wardrobe essentials for every style - conscious woman. Whether you like the shank to be plain, accented, twisted, curved or split, the choice is all yours.
For women who like to make a bold statement, our selection of aquamarine cocktail rings and vintage inspired creations will be great. The beautiful aquamarine is prong, bezel or channel set for maximum brilliance and splendor. You'll find your favorite gemstone is several shapes such as cushion, oval, pear, round and square. What's more, the choice in metals will further make your jewelry shopping experience a delightful one. You can take your pick from several glistening options, such as platinum and silver along with white, yellow and rose gold.
Aquamarine is a wonderful center stone option for all kinds of rings. However, it is not completely immune to damage and can develop cracks on hard impact. A little extra care is required to help your aquamarine stay as good as brand new. One of the simplest ways you can do this is by keeping aside the ring while performing household chores or strenuous physical activities. You should also protect it from chemicals like ammonia and chlorine and always store it separately in individual pouches. It is advisable to keep the ring in a dark area, as continuous exposure to direct sunlight or other harsh lights may cause the gem to change color.
Celebrate a March birthday, sixteenth or nineteenth anniversary with an aquamarine ring, or simply choose this stunning gem if you have a taste for all things exquisite. At Angara, we offer aquamarine gemstone rings for women in a variety of stone quality and total carat weight options. This makes it easy for you to find a piece that meets your style requirements and budget.
Did You Know?
Ancients Greeks and Romans believed that aquamarine originated from the treasure chest of mermaids.
Know Your Options
At Angara, it is easy to design the aquamarine ring of your dreams. Begin by choosing the gemstone quality you wish to go with. The quality options for aquamarine include good (A), better (AA), best (AAA) and heirloom (AAAA). Next, select the carat weight that fits your preference. Once that’s done, choose the metal that best complements the gemstone - 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 14k rose gold, platinum or silver. At Angara, we are committed to crafting exceptional jewelry pieces that exceed your expectations. We also offer free shipping and free returns so that you can shop with utmost convenience and confidence.
Fascinated by aquamarine? Here you can read more about aquamarine gemstone.