- Style: Solitaire (85)
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 85
- Thin Shank Cushion Cut Aquamarine Ring With Diamond Accents$639 - $1,949Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Octagonal Aquamarine Cocktail Ring with Diamonds$629 - $3,549Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Emerald-Cut Solitaire Aquamarine Infinity Twist Ring$339 - $889Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Aquamarine Twisted Split Shank Ring$639 - $1,959Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Horizontally Set Oval Aquamarine Solitaire Ring with Trio Diamond Accents$249 - $549Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Prong-Set Round Aquamarine Solitaire Ring$249 - $1,719Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire GIA Certified Emerald-Cut Aquamarine Cocktail Ring$3,739 - $4,089Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Cushion Aquamarine Solitaire Ring$529 - $1,679Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Oval Aquamarine Twisted Ribbon Ring with Pave Diamond Accents$219 - $549Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Emerald-Cut Aquamarine Solitaire Ring with Milgrain$319 - $2,269Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Bar-Set Solitaire Round Aquamarine Bypass Ring$179 - $539Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- East-West Oval Aquamarine Solitaire Ring with Diamonds$579 - $2,109Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- GIA Certified Oval Solitaire Aquamarine Cocktail Ring$4,669 - $4,989Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Cushion Aquamarine Cocktail Ring$4,169 - $5,389Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Semi Bezel-Set Solitaire Round Aquamarine Bypass Ring$209 - $2,619Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Aquamarine Cocktail Ring with Diamond Accents$6,679 - $7,269Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Bezel Set Cushion Aquamarine Ring with Milgrain Detailing$779 - $3,389Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Claw-Set Cushion Aquamarine Cocktail Ring$11,369 - $11,699Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- GIA Certified Emerald-Cut Aquamarine Cocktail Ring$3,929 - $4,179Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Aquamarine Split Shank Ring with Diamond Accents$659 - $1,649Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Inspired Solitaire Cushion Aquamarine Cocktail Ring$739 - $3,339Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Sideways Aquamarine and Diamond Ring$649 - $2,509Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Aquamarine Solitaire Ring with Diamond Accents$789 - $2,239Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Solitaire Oval Aquamarine Promise Ring$99 - $279Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Oval Aquamarine Bypass Ring with Pave Diamonds$229 - $589Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Round Aquamarine Celtic Knot Ring$449 - $1,509Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Cushion Aquamarine Criss Cross Ring with Diamonds$639 - $1,789Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Round Aquamarine Solitaire Ring with Diamond Accents$229 - $679Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Aquamarine Heart Ring with Diamond Accents$849 - $2,849Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Aquamarine Bypass Ring with Diamond Accents$799 - $2,179Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Square Aquamarine Ring with Diamond Studded Shank$459 - $1,339Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Oval Aquamarine and Diamond Promise Ring$499 - $2,139Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Pear Aquamarine Ring with Triple Diamond Accents$779 - $2,699Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Oval Aquamarine Bypass Ring with Diamond Accents$289 - $719Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Aquamarine Vintage Style Ring with Diamond Accents$709 - $2,409Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Prong-Set Solitaire Aquamarine Split Shank Ring$199 - $2,069Extra 10% off with code COLORS
Items 1-36 of 85
About Aquamarine Rings
Nothing can capture the allure of the magnificent blue ocean like an aquamarine. This truly enchanting jewel was known to be a sailor's lucky charm and the treasured gemstone of mermaids. It is a sea blue variety of the mineral beryl with a hardness of 7.5 to 8 on Mohs scale. Other popular gemstones belonging to the same family include the emerald and morganite. Aquamarine derives its name from the Latin word 'aqua marina', which translates to 'sea water'. This gem was widely favored by ancient healers due to the calming effect of its pastel blue hue. It has also been considered effective for those who engage in meditation and seek inner serenity as this gemstone accelerates a sense of calm. The largest cut version of this gem is called the Dom Pedro Aquamarine and can be viewed at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History. Apart from the various faceted aquamarines available in the market, there are cabochon aquamarines that exude a pleasing opaque blue hue and may showcase a cat's eye effect, known as asterism.
There is no doubt that this gem has a subtle yet charming appeal that does not fail to impress. It is said that Queen Juliana and Tsarina Alexandra Feodorovna were enamored by its beauty and had an extensive collection of aquamarine jewelry. Queen Elizabeth II also owns a stunning parure of aquamarine studded ornaments. This gem, with its pleasing blue hue, looks spectacular on rings and teams well with diamonds. The assortment of aquamarine rings available at Angara features several stunning designs and styles, and is sure to leave you enthralled. If it is something simple yet exquisite that you have in mind, then our aquamarine solitaire rings will be just perfect. You'll also find rings studded with two stones, three stones and five stones for a surreal look. The designs that combine the beauty of an aquamarine with the brilliance of diamonds are real showstoppers. Many of these pieces are also accentuated by colorful gemstones, such as tanzanite, coffee diamond and blue sapphire. Our collection also features several contemporary patterns that are wardrobe essentials for every style - conscious woman. Whether you like the shank to be plain, accented, twisted, curved or split, the choice is all yours.
For women who like to make a bold statement, our selection of aquamarine cocktail rings and vintage inspired creations will be great. The beautiful aquamarine is prong, bezel or channel set for maximum brilliance and splendor. You'll find your favorite gemstone is several shapes such as cushion, oval, pear, round and square. What's more, the choice in metals will further make your jewelry shopping experience a delightful one. You can take your pick from several glistening options, such as platinum and silver along with white, yellow and rose gold.
Aquamarine is a wonderful center stone option for all kinds of rings. However, it is not completely immune to damage and can develop cracks on hard impact. A little extra care is required to help your aquamarine stay as good as brand new. One of the simplest ways you can do this is by keeping aside the ring while performing household chores or strenuous physical activities. You should also protect it from chemicals like ammonia and chlorine and always store it separately in individual pouches. It is advisable to keep the ring in a dark area, as continuous exposure to direct sunlight or other harsh lights may cause the gem to change color.
Celebrate a March birthday, sixteenth or nineteenth anniversary with an aquamarine ring, or simply choose this stunning gem if you have a taste for all things exquisite. At Angara, we offer aquamarine gemstone rings for women in a variety of stone quality and total carat weight options. This makes it easy for you to find a piece that meets your style requirements and budget.
Did You Know?
Ancients Greeks and Romans believed that aquamarine originated from the treasure chest of mermaids.