- Style: Three Stone (32)
- Clear All
- Classic Aquamarine and Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$419 - $5,769Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Aquamarine and Diamond Twisted Vine Ring$599 - $2,119Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Aquamarine Three Stone Bypass Ring with Diamonds$249 - $629Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Cushion Aquamarine Three Stone Ring$12,209 - $12,589Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Emerald Cut Aquamarine Trillion Tanzanite 3 Stone Ring$859 - $4,419Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Three Stone Emerald-Cut Aquamarine and Diamond Ring$1,499 - $4,009Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Aquamarine & Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$459 - $1,849Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Aquamarine and Round Diamond Three Stone Ring$429 - $2,939Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Sideways Aquamarine and Diamond Ring$649 - $2,509Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Aquamarine Three Stone Criss-Cross Ring$329 - $1,139Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Three Stone Aquamarine and Diamond Ring$859 - $2,199Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Floating Three Stone Aquamarine Ring with Diamond Halo$759 - $2,789Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Three Stone Aquamarine Wedding Band$249 - $2,549Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Three Stone Round Aquamarine and Diamond Ring$1,939 - $4,489Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Aquamarine Three Stone Halo Ring with Diamonds$1,059 - $3,809Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Aquamarine Solitaire Ring with Diamond Accents$1,209 - $3,439Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Three Stone Oval Aquamarine and Half Moon Diamond Ring$1,539 - $5,489Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Three Stone Aquamarine and Diamond Ring$669 - $3,569Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Round Aquamarine and Diamond Three Stone Ring$479 - $3,809Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Aquamarine and Tanzanite Three Stone Ring$539 - $3,439Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Prong Set Round Aquamarine and Diamond Three Stone Ring$999 - $3,049Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Three Stone Round Aquamarine Ring with Diamond Accents$669 - $2,419Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Aquamarine and Diamond Three Stone Ring$1,269 - $4,129Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Aquamarine Three Stone Ring with Pear Diamonds$1,409 - $7,239Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Square Aquamarine and Princess Diamond Three Stone Ring$959 - $2,159Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Aquamarine and Half Moon Diamond Three Stone Ring$2,399 - $5,299Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Oval Aquamarine and Round Diamond Three Stone Ring$619 - $2,319Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Three Stone Aquamarine Engagement Ring with Diamonds$839 - $2,209Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Prong-Set Oval Aquamarine and Tanzanite Three Stone Ring$749 - $3,159Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Three Stone Aquamarine and Diamond Ring with Accents$1,049 - $2,519Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cathedral Three Stone Aquamarine & Diamond Engagement Ring$889 - $2,029Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Aquamarine Three Stone Ring with Diamond Accents$739 - $1,909Extra 10% off with code COLORS
About Aquamarine Rings
Nothing can capture the allure of the magnificent blue ocean like an aquamarine. This truly enchanting jewel was known to be a sailor's lucky charm and the treasured gemstone of mermaids. It is a sea blue variety of the mineral beryl with a hardness of 7.5 to 8 on Mohs scale. Other popular gemstones belonging to the same family include the emerald and morganite. Aquamarine derives its name from the Latin word 'aqua marina', which translates to 'sea water'. This gem was widely favored by ancient healers due to the calming effect of its pastel blue hue. It has also been considered effective for those who engage in meditation and seek inner serenity as this gemstone accelerates a sense of calm. The largest cut version of this gem is called the Dom Pedro Aquamarine and can be viewed at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History. Apart from the various faceted aquamarines available in the market, there are cabochon aquamarines that exude a pleasing opaque blue hue and may showcase a cat's eye effect, known as asterism.
There is no doubt that this gem has a subtle yet charming appeal that does not fail to impress. It is said that Queen Juliana and Tsarina Alexandra Feodorovna were enamored by its beauty and had an extensive collection of aquamarine jewelry. Queen Elizabeth II also owns a stunning parure of aquamarine studded ornaments. This gem, with its pleasing blue hue, looks spectacular on rings and teams well with diamonds. The assortment of aquamarine rings available at Angara features several stunning designs and styles, and is sure to leave you enthralled. If it is something simple yet exquisite that you have in mind, then our aquamarine solitaire rings will be just perfect. You'll also find rings studded with two stones, three stones and five stones for a surreal look. The designs that combine the beauty of an aquamarine with the brilliance of diamonds are real showstoppers. Many of these pieces are also accentuated by colorful gemstones, such as tanzanite, coffee diamond and blue sapphire. Our collection also features several contemporary patterns that are wardrobe essentials for every style - conscious woman. Whether you like the shank to be plain, accented, twisted, curved or split, the choice is all yours.
For women who like to make a bold statement, our selection of aquamarine cocktail rings and vintage inspired creations will be great. The beautiful aquamarine is prong, bezel or channel set for maximum brilliance and splendor. You'll find your favorite gemstone is several shapes such as cushion, oval, pear, round and square. What's more, the choice in metals will further make your jewelry shopping experience a delightful one. You can take your pick from several glistening options, such as platinum and silver along with white, yellow and rose gold.
Aquamarine is a wonderful center stone option for all kinds of rings. However, it is not completely immune to damage and can develop cracks on hard impact. A little extra care is required to help your aquamarine stay as good as brand new. One of the simplest ways you can do this is by keeping aside the ring while performing household chores or strenuous physical activities. You should also protect it from chemicals like ammonia and chlorine and always store it separately in individual pouches. It is advisable to keep the ring in a dark area, as continuous exposure to direct sunlight or other harsh lights may cause the gem to change color.
Celebrate a March birthday, sixteenth or nineteenth anniversary with an aquamarine ring, or simply choose this stunning gem if you have a taste for all things exquisite. At Angara, we offer aquamarine gemstone rings for women in a variety of stone quality and total carat weight options. This makes it easy for you to find a piece that meets your style requirements and budget.
Did You Know?
Ancients Greeks and Romans believed that aquamarine originated from the treasure chest of mermaids.