Blue Topaz Rings
- $5,000 & Over
- Clear All
- Round London Blue Topaz and Diamond Three Stone Ring$9,759Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic London Blue Topaz and Diamond Three Stone Ring$279 - $6,319Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval London Blue Topaz Three Stone Ring with Pear Diamonds$1,309 - $7,299Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- GIA Certified London Blue Topaz Cushion Halo Ring$5,129 - $5,669Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Emerald-Cut London Blue Topaz and Diamond Three Stone Ring$7,789Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Swiss Blue Topaz and Diamond Three Stone Ring$289 - $5,639Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- GIA Certified Round Sky Blue Topaz Twisted Split Shank Ring - 15.7 CT TW$4,549 - $5,009Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Swiss Blue Topaz Three Stone Ring with Pear Diamonds$1,339 - $6,509Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Sugarloaf Cabochon Swiss Blue Topaz Ring with Diamond Halo$1,619 - $5,379Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- GIA Certified Cushion Swiss Blue Topaz Twisted Shank Ring - 12.8 CT TW$4,819 - $5,349Extra 10% off with code COLORS
About Blue Topaz Rings
Among all the blue gemstones available today, blue topaz is an affordable and stunning alternative to sapphires. It has an excellent hardness rating of 8 on Mohs scale and is suitable for daily wear rings and other types of jewelry. Moreover, the vitreous luster seen on this gemstone is simply mesmerizing. At Angara, you will come across different types of topaz stones in beautiful cuts and shapes - Swiss blue, London blue and Sky blue. The Swiss blue topaz radiates a tropical charm akin to the Caribbean Sea or the summer sky. London blue topaz, on the other hand, exudes an intense greenish blue hue while the Sky Blue topaz allures with its subtle color. Irrespective of which one you choose, you will be fascinated by the sheer beauty of this gem.
Add a blue topaz ring to your prized possessions or gift it to a special someone, either way it will never fail to bring a smile. Choose from our exclusive designs to pick a beautiful ring that blends with your style. Wear an elaborate three - stone ring, multi - stone band or a vintage - inspired ring, and you will make a lasting impression. It will lend an attractive and feminine touch to your look. Angara also combines sparkling diamonds with blue topaz to magnify the charisma of the gemstone. Also, a blue topaz cocktail ring is a great choice for an after - hours event as it will certainly turn heads with its bold and glamorous appearance.
We have an exquisite collection of gorgeous topaz rings in varied patterns. Diamond halo with cushion blue topaz, round diamond trinities clutching a double claw - set blue topaz or clustered blue topaz gems in a floral pattern are just some examples. If you want nothing but a single blue topaz to grace your hand, then choose an oval, round or cushion solitaire. At Angara, we offer stunning blue topaz rings for women in a variety of metal and total carat weight options. This will help you choose something that meets your style requirements and budget.