- $5,000 & Over
- Clear All
- Round Citrine Tapered Shank Ring with Trio Diamonds$5,699 - $6,999Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Citrine and Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$289 - $5,569Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Style Citrine Cocktail Ring with Diamond Halo$1,649 - $11,259Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Sugarloaf Cabochon Citrine Ring with Diamond Halo$1,469 - $7,149Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedVintage Style GIA Certified Cushion Citrine Split Shank Ring$4,519 - $5,289Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Citrine Three Stone Ring with Pear Diamonds$1,339 - $6,459Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Round Citrine and Diamond Three Stone Ring$449 - $5,649Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Cushion Citrine Split Shank Halo Ring$5,129 - $5,469Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
About Citrine Rings
Capture the beauty of sunshine with a stunning citrine ring from Angara. This jewel, with an alluring honey - yellow hue, is a variety of quartz and has a mineral hardness of 7 on Mohs scale. It is the official birthstone of November, and also the gemstone for the thirteenth anniversary. The name citrine is derived from the Latin word 'citrina', which means 'yellow'. Featuring a wide range of designs and styles, the assortment of citrine gemstone rings at Angara is sure to delight you. Whatever be your personal style and preference, you will easily find the perfect match for your jewelry requirements at Angara.
For an understated charm, you can go for a solitaire ring that puts the spotlight on the single gemstone. The ones in which the citrine is accented with diamonds make stunning showstoppers. We also have designs in which the center stone sits majestically within a halo of glistening gems, such as ruby, garnet and diamond. Whether you like the shank to be plain, tapered, twisted or crossed - over, the choice is all yours. The citrines embedded in our rings come in a variety of shapes, including heart, pear, cushion, trillion, along with the classic round and oval. In addition to this, there's a wide choice in settings such as prong, pave, claw - prong and bezel.
On any special occasion, a yellow gold, rose gold or platinum citrine ring will make a great token of love. We also offer a wonderful collection of citrine engagement and wedding rings in alluring designs that is sure to sweep the lady off her feet. At Angara, you have the option to choose the quality as well as the carat weight option of the citrine. This will help you choose a ring that does not just meet your style requirements, but budget as well.
Fascinated by citrine? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.