- Gemstone: Garnet (17)
- Clear All
- Round Garnet Cocktail Ring with Diamond Halo$729 - $1,139Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Sideways Oval Garnet Double Halo Cocktail Ring$819 - $3,009Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Garnet Solitaire Ring with Diamond Accents$659 - $1,329Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Garnet Ring with Floral Diamond Halo$839 - $3,169Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Garnet and Amethyst Crossover Ring with Halo$849 - $1,769Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Garnet Cocktail Ring with Coffee Diamond Accents$869 - $1,379Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Double Halo Oval Garnet Ring$679 - $1,619Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Garnet Triple Split Shank Ring with Alternating Halo$669 - $1,659Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Garnet and Diamond Three Stone Bypass Ring$659 - $1,919Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Garnet Cocktail Ring with Milgrain Detailing$1,009 - $2,519Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Garnet Halo Cocktail Ring$959 - $2,089Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Garnet Halo Regal Ring with Diamond Accents$959 - $2,279Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Garnet Celtic Knot Cocktail Ring$839 - $1,799Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Bezel-Set Oval Garnet Ring with Diamond Halo$589 - $1,249Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- GIA Certified Oval Garnet Ring with Diamond Accents - 8.6 CT TW$1,849 - $2,119Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Inspired GIA Certified Oval Garnet Halo Ring - 8.8 CT TW$2,899 - $3,339Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- GIA Certified Oval Garnet Twist Rope Split Shank Ring - 8.4 CT TW$1,639 - $1,989Extra 10% off with code COLORS
About Cocktail Rings
Bold, feminine and dramatic, cocktail rings are designed to draw the eye. These statement rings became a rage during the American Prohibition era in the 1920s, when women wore them to cocktail parties. They went on to be regarded as a symbol of women's independence.
Cocktail rings were initially designed with precious or semi - precious stones in the basic round, oval and square shapes. Our collection includes all these classic shapes as well as emerald, pear and cushion cuts. Apart from cocktail rings with faceted stones, you will also find those with cabochon cut stones. Contemporary cocktail rings are not necessarily oversized and are designed to suit every budget, so much so that cocktail engagement rings have gained popularity as well.
Given that it's a popular trend, our designers have created some alluring cocktail rings that radiate glamour and sophistication. There are vintage inspired styles that exhibit floral and sharp geometric forms as well as stunning contemporary designs. Right from cocktail rings with breathtaking sapphires and radiant rubies to those with glittering garnets, the choice in gemstones is extensive. If you're looking for a piece that is more captivating, the ones with a sparkling diamond halo or those with a three - stone design will be just right for you.
Large gemstone rings make stylish fashion accessories for every season. Explore our exquisite collection to choose a cocktail ring that lets you express your personal style in a big way. At Angara, we offer stunning cocktail rings in a variety of stone qualities, metal types and total carat weight options, so that you can easily choose the one that meets your style requirements and budget.