- Gemstone: Opal (14)
- Clear All
- Oval Opal Ring with Floral Diamond Halo$859 - $2,949Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Opal Triple Split Shank Ring with Alternating Halo$799 - $2,369Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Sideways Oval Opal Double Halo Cocktail Ring$1,029 - $1,579Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Opal Cocktail Ring with Coffee Diamond Accents$1,089 - $2,069Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Opal Cocktail Ring with Diamond Halo$909 - $1,759Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Style Double Halo Oval Opal Ring$839 - $1,539Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Opal Halo Regal Ring with Diamond Accents$969 - $2,709Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA Certified Oval Opal Ring with Beaded Split Shank - 3.9 CT TW$3,579 - $3,979Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel-Set Oval Opal Ring with Diamond Halo$729 - $1,229Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA Certified Oval Opal Ring with Diamond Triple Halo - 4.9 CT TW$7,799 - $8,389Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA Certified Oval Opal Bypass Ring with Diamonds - 3.7 CT TW$4,119 - $4,419Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Style Opal Halo Cocktail Ring$1,149 - $1,959Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- East-West GIA Certified Oval Opal Ring with Diamond Halo - 3.8 CT TW$4,699 - $5,049Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA Certified Oval Opal Ring with Diamond Halo - 4.6 CT TW$5,019 - $5,449Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
About Cocktail Rings
Bold, feminine and dramatic, cocktail rings are designed to draw the eye. These statement rings became a rage during the American Prohibition era in the 1920s, when women wore them to cocktail parties. They went on to be regarded as a symbol of women's independence.
Cocktail rings were initially designed with precious or semi - precious stones in the basic round, oval and square shapes. Our collection includes all these classic shapes as well as emerald, pear and cushion cuts. Apart from cocktail rings with faceted stones, you will also find those with cabochon cut stones. Contemporary cocktail rings are not necessarily oversized and are designed to suit every budget, so much so that cocktail engagement rings have gained popularity as well.
Given that it's a popular trend, our designers have created some alluring cocktail rings that radiate glamour and sophistication. There are vintage inspired styles that exhibit floral and sharp geometric forms as well as stunning contemporary designs. Right from cocktail rings with breathtaking sapphires and radiant rubies to those with glittering garnets, the choice in gemstones is extensive. If you're looking for a piece that is more captivating, the ones with a sparkling diamond halo or those with a three - stone design will be just right for you.
Large gemstone rings make stylish fashion accessories for every season. Explore our exquisite collection to choose a cocktail ring that lets you express your personal style in a big way. At Angara, we offer stunning cocktail rings in a variety of stone qualities, metal types and total carat weight options, so that you can easily choose the one that meets your style requirements and budget.