- Gemstone: Rose Quartz (19)
- Clear All
- Pear-Shaped Rose Quartz Cocktail Ring with Diamond Halo$799 - $2,019
- Bezel-Set Oval Rose Quartz Ring with Diamond Halo$659 - $1,259
- Cushion Rose Quartz Solitaire Ring with Diamond Accents$869 - $1,839
- Sideways Oval Rose Quartz Double Halo Cocktail Ring$1,039 - $2,949
- Rose Quartz and Pink Tourmaline Crossover Ring with Halo$919 - $1,909
- Round Rose Quartz Cocktail Ring with Diamond Halo$679 - $1,419
- Cushion Rose Quartz Cocktail Ring with Alternating Halo$679 - $1,709
- Claw-Set Cushion Rose Quartz Halo Ring with Filigree$809 - $1,869
- Round Rose Quartz Halo Regal Ring with Diamond Accents$899 - $1,949
- Cushion Rose Quartz Celtic Knot Cocktail Ring$909 - $1,789
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Cushion Rose Quartz Halo Ring - 6.3 CT TW$2,669 - $3,139
- Vintage Style Rose Quartz Halo Cocktail Ring$1,069 - $2,199
- Vintage Style Double Halo Oval Rose Quartz Ring$759 - $1,679
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Cushion Rose Quartz Ring with Halo - 6.3 CT TW$2,629 - $3,069
- GIA Certified
About Cocktail Rings
Bold, feminine and dramatic, cocktail rings are designed to draw the eye. These statement rings became a rage during the American Prohibition era in the 1920s, when women wore them to cocktail parties. They went on to be regarded as a symbol of women's independence.
Cocktail rings were initially designed with precious or semi - precious stones in the basic round, oval and square shapes. Our collection includes all these classic shapes as well as emerald, pear and cushion cuts. Apart from cocktail rings with faceted stones, you will also find those with cabochon cut stones. Contemporary cocktail rings are not necessarily oversized and are designed to suit every budget, so much so that cocktail engagement rings have gained popularity as well.
Given that it's a popular trend, our designers have created some alluring cocktail rings that radiate glamour and sophistication. There are vintage inspired styles that exhibit floral and sharp geometric forms as well as stunning contemporary designs. Right from cocktail rings with breathtaking sapphires and radiant rubies to those with glittering garnets, the choice in gemstones is extensive. If you're looking for a piece that is more captivating, the ones with a sparkling diamond halo or those with a three - stone design will be just right for you.
Large gemstone rings make stylish fashion accessories for every season. Explore our exquisite collection to choose a cocktail ring that lets you express your personal style in a big way. At Angara, we offer stunning cocktail rings in a variety of stone qualities, metal types and total carat weight options, so that you can easily choose the one that meets your style requirements and budget.