- Gemstone: Tanzanite (14)
- Clear All
- Oval Tanzanite Cocktail Ring With Trio Diamond Accents$839 - $5,149Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Tanzanite Ring with Floral Diamond Halo$1,009 - $4,949Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Tanzanite Cocktail Ring with Diamond Floral Halo$3,789 - $7,159Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Tanzanite Solitaire Ring with Diamond Accents$3,339 - $12,889Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Tanzanite and Aquamarine Crossover Ring with Halo$1,949 - $7,549Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Double Halo Oval Tanzanite Ring$1,379 - $6,089Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- GIA Certified Trillion Tanzanite Ring with Diamond Halo - 8.3 CT TW$11,419 - $11,879Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Tanzanite Celtic Knot Cocktail Ring$1,899 - $8,899Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Tanzanite and Diamond Three Stone Bypass Ring$1,279 - $5,769Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Tanzanite Cocktail Ring with Milgrain Detailing$1,609 - $7,259Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Bezel-Set Oval Tanzanite Ring with Diamond Halo$1,269 - $5,699Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- GIA Certified Oval Tanzanite Knife Edge Shank Halo Ring - 8.6 CT TW$11,949 - $12,429Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- GIA Certified Oval Tanzanite Leaf Motif Ring with Diamonds - 8.1 CT TW$10,699 - $11,089Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- GIA Certified Trillion Tanzanite Criss Cross Ring with Halo - 8.2 CT TW$11,369 - $11,939Extra 10% off with code COLORS
About Cocktail Rings
Bold, feminine and dramatic, cocktail rings are designed to draw the eye. These statement rings became a rage during the American Prohibition era in the 1920s, when women wore them to cocktail parties. They went on to be regarded as a symbol of women's independence.
Cocktail rings were initially designed with precious or semi - precious stones in the basic round, oval and square shapes. Our collection includes all these classic shapes as well as emerald, pear and cushion cuts. Apart from cocktail rings with faceted stones, you will also find those with cabochon cut stones. Contemporary cocktail rings are not necessarily oversized and are designed to suit every budget, so much so that cocktail engagement rings have gained popularity as well.
Given that it's a popular trend, our designers have created some alluring cocktail rings that radiate glamour and sophistication. There are vintage inspired styles that exhibit floral and sharp geometric forms as well as stunning contemporary designs. Right from cocktail rings with breathtaking sapphires and radiant rubies to those with glittering garnets, the choice in gemstones is extensive. If you're looking for a piece that is more captivating, the ones with a sparkling diamond halo or those with a three - stone design will be just right for you.
Large gemstone rings make stylish fashion accessories for every season. Explore our exquisite collection to choose a cocktail ring that lets you express your personal style in a big way. At Angara, we offer stunning cocktail rings in a variety of stone qualities, metal types and total carat weight options, so that you can easily choose the one that meets your style requirements and budget.