Items 1-36 of 197
- Round Garnet Cocktail Ring with Diamond Halo$749 - $1,169
- Round Amethyst Cocktail Ring with Diamond Halo$759 - $2,159
- Oval Blue Sapphire Cocktail Ring With Trio Diamond Accents$999 - $18,209
- Round Ruby Engagement Ring with Double Diamond Halo$4,349 - $7,269
- Prong-Set Rectangular Black Onyx Cocktail Ring$229 - $789
- Cushion London Blue Topaz Solitaire Ring with Diamonds$1,009 - $2,469
- Sideways Oval Garnet Double Halo Cocktail Ring$839 - $3,069
Items 1-36 of 197
About Cocktail Rings
Bold, feminine and dramatic, cocktail rings are designed to draw the eye. These statement rings became a rage during the American Prohibition era in the 1920s, when women wore them to cocktail parties. They went on to be regarded as a symbol of women's independence.
Cocktail rings were initially designed with precious or semi - precious stones in the basic round, oval and square shapes. Our collection includes all these classic shapes as well as emerald, pear and cushion cuts. Apart from cocktail rings with faceted stones, you will also find those with cabochon cut stones. Contemporary cocktail rings are not necessarily oversized and are designed to suit every budget, so much so that cocktail engagement rings have gained popularity as well.
Given that it's a popular trend, our designers have created some alluring cocktail rings that radiate glamour and sophistication. There are vintage inspired styles that exhibit floral and sharp geometric forms as well as stunning contemporary designs. Right from cocktail rings with breathtaking sapphires and radiant rubies to those with glittering garnets, the choice in gemstones is extensive. If you're looking for a piece that is more captivating, the ones with a sparkling diamond halo or those with a three - stone design will be just right for you.
Large gemstone rings make stylish fashion accessories for every season. Explore our exquisite collection to choose a cocktail ring that lets you express your personal style in a big way. At Angara, we offer stunning cocktail rings in a variety of stone qualities, metal types and total carat weight options, so that you can easily choose the one that meets your style requirements and budget.