- Style: Stackables (24)
- Clear All
- Half Eternity Seven Stone Emerald and Diamond Wedding Band$259 - $2,149Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Channel Square Emerald and Diamond Half Eternity Band$939 - $2,729Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Solitaire Oval Emerald Promise Ring$79 - $339Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Emerald and Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Ring$619 - $1,739Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Square Emerald Semi Eternity Classic Wedding Band$389 - $2,499Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Channel Set Half Eternity Emerald Wedding Band$719 - $2,009Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Heart Emerald and Diamond Chevron Ring$189 - $739Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Emerald Four Leaf Clover Ring with Beaded Shank$229 - $439Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Square Emerald and Princess Diamond Semi Eternity Classic Wedding Band$509 - $2,809Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Channel Set Emerald and Diamond Semi Eternity Band$859 - $2,179Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Shared Prong Emerald and Diamond Half Eternity Band$549 - $6,149Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Channel Set Square Emerald Half Eternity Band$559 - $2,389Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Pave Set Emerald Hexagon Solitaire Ring with Milgrain$359 - $569Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Bezel-Set Round Emerald Three Stone Ring$239 - $469Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Emerald and Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Band$529 - $1,319Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Bezel Set Emerald Trio Cluster Stackable Ring$199 - $399Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Emerald & Diamond Marquise and Dot Band$169 - $439Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Gypsy Set Emerald High Dome Wedding Band$679 - $1,909Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Shared Prong Set Half Eternity Emerald Wedding Band$439 - $5,249Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Floating Round Emerald Open Heart Promise Ring$79 - $299Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Half Eternity Seven Stone Emerald Wedding Band$389 - $1,789Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- U Prong Emerald and Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Band$649 - $1,639Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Prong Set Half Eternity Round Emerald Wedding Band$639 - $1,759Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Unique Prong Emerald Half Eternity Wedding Band$519 - $1,499Extra 10% off with code COLORS
About Emerald Rings
Emerald, popularly known as the gem of spring, radiates a mesmerizing and ethereal charm. Its lush shade beautifully reflects the versatility of the Pantone color of the year - Greenery. The origin of this alluring gem's name can be traced back to the Latin term "smaragdus" and Greek word "smaragdos", both of which translate to 'green gem'. Soon after their discovery, emeralds began to fascinate the Incas, the Egyptians, early Europeans and Asians. They were considered to have numerous healing and mystical properties. In some cultures, natives used to invoke deities by offering emeralds. Others believed it could aid in business deals, litigation and grant material comforts to the owner. Many ancient civilizations were convinced that an emerald could improve speech and mental clarity. Soon it became highly revered among the rich, famous and the nobles.
Even today, emerald continues to be one of the most sought - after gemstones in the world. Its lush green color captivates the eye and has a calming effect on the senses, much like the first days of the spring season. When you take a closer look at this jewel, you will find moss - like inclusions that resemble a garden or "jardin" in French. These flaws are actually responsible for enhancing the rich green hue of the gemstone and for giving it a distinctive look. In addition to inclusions, the color saturation and transparency is taken into consideration during the grading process of the stone. A rich green emerald with minute flaws is considered to be more authentic and is often preferred over the flawless version, which is extremely rare.
One of the best ways to make this gem a part of your look is to wear it in the form of a ring, and Angara has some incredible options for you to choose from. Apart from classic solitaires, we've got many exciting styles, such as vintage, three stone, stackables and infinity, among others. If you wish to go for something truly opulent, then an emerald ring adorned by a halo of glistening diamonds may just be perfect for you. Many of our designs also feature diamond studded shanks and intricate scrollwork for added brilliance and visual allure. When it comes to the shape of the emerald, you can choose from oval, pear, round, marquise, cushion and more.
For centuries, this gem has also been associated with Venus, the Greek goddess of love and beauty. Subsequently, it symbolizes love, faith and compassion. This could be one of the reasons why Angara's beautiful range of emerald engagement rings and wedding bands are popular among couples.
Just like aquamarine and morganite, an emerald too belongs to the beryl family of minerals, and has a hardness of 7.5 to 8 on Mohs scale. This feature makes the gem durable enough for daily wear, yet not immune to damage. A little extra effort invested towards maintenance will go a long way in ensuring that your emerald ring remains sparkling for years to come. You can do this by following some simple tips. For instance, keep your jewelry away from ultrasonic and steam cleaners, and protect it from exposure to high heat. Simply use a soft toothbrush with diluted mild soap for the removal of dirt and grease. You can also get your ring periodically assessed by a certified professional to ensure the setting, metal and stone are not damaged in any manner.
Emerald, the May birthstone, is a truly extraordinary jewel. This gem is also used for celebrating twentieth and thirty - fifth anniversaries. But no matter what the occasion, a ring embellished with this precious stone is sure to be a wonderful gift that will never fail to bring a smile. Take your pick from Angara's exquisite collection that gives you the best of style and exceptional craftsmanship. The availability of different types of stone quality, precious metals and carat weight options further sweetens the deal. And in case you don't find what you're looking for, then do not hesitate to call us on 1 - 888 - 926 - 4272. Our jewelry advisors are available 24/7 to help you make the perfect choice.
Did You Know?
The gorgeous emerald was one of the favorite gems of Queen Cleopatra of Egypt. She is known to have used this stone in her royal adornments.