- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 112
- Channel Square Emerald and Diamond Half Eternity Band$959 - $2,789
- Emerald and Diamond Three Stone Ring$1,149 - $28,959
- Cushion Cut Emerald and Diamond Floral Ring with Claw Set$1,549 - $10,219
- Emerald and Diamond Butterfly Bypass Ring$1,719 - $3,649
- Channel Set Square Emerald Half Eternity Band$579 - $2,439
- Classic Solitaire Oval Emerald Promise Ring$189 - $1,269
- Encrusted Emerald Infinity Love Knot Ring$689 - $1,939
- Pear Emerald Ring with Diamond Halo$1,279 - $7,469
- Cushion Emerald Engagement Ring with Diamond Accents$1,139 - $4,309
- Nature Inspired Emerald & Diamond Flower Ring$1,059 - $6,509
- Emerald-Cut Emerald Two Tone Ring with Double Halo$2,079 - $17,719
- Vintage Inspired Cushion Emerald Split Shank Halo Ring$1,859 - $5,399
- Classic Square Emerald and Diamond Three Stone Ring$479 - $1,709
- Bezel Heart Emerald Promise Ring with Diamond Accents$619 - $1,209
- Vintage Inspired Oval Emerald Halo Ring with Milgrain$1,019 - $13,469
- Classic Prong Set Round Emerald and Diamond Three Stone Ring$1,179 - $5,799
- Solitaire Square Emerald Ring with Diamond Accents$679 - $2,159
- Emerald-Cut Emerald Engagement Ring with Diamond Halo$1,099 - $7,829
- Solitaire Heart Emerald and Diamond Chevron Ring$349 - $1,409
- Oval Emerald Three Stone Bypass Ring with Diamonds$369 - $1,089
- Vintage Inspired Emerald & Diamond Halo Ring with Filigree$1,729 - $5,179
- Classic Six Petal Emerald and Diamond Flower Ring$489 - $1,669
- Pear Emerald Solitaire Ring with Trio Diamond Accents$519 - $1,829
- Vintage Inspired Square Emerald Criss-Cross Motif Ring$1,329 - $2,829
- Three Stone Emerald-Cut Emerald and Trapezoid Diamond Ring$2,709 - $16,069
- Vintage Inspired Cushion Emerald Split Shank Ring$1,729 - $5,259
- Vintage Inspired Round Emerald Halo Ring with Filigree$1,039 - $4,989
- Pear-Shaped Emerald Double Halo Two Tone Ring$1,599 - $9,289
- Square Emerald and Princess Diamond Three Stone Ring$1,069 - $2,989
- Twist Shank Pear Emerald Ring with Diamond Halo$1,089 - $3,199
- Round Emerald and Diamond Five Stone Grooved Wedding Band$1,319 - $3,889
- Emerald and Coffee Diamond Double Halo Two Tone Ring$1,199 - $3,709
Items 1-36 of 112
About Emerald Rings
Emerald, popularly known as the gem of spring, radiates a mesmerizing and ethereal charm. Its lush shade beautifully reflects the versatility of the Pantone color of the year - Greenery. The origin of this alluring gem's name can be traced back to the Latin term "smaragdus" and Greek word "smaragdos", both of which translate to 'green gem'. Soon after their discovery, emeralds began to fascinate the Incas, the Egyptians, early Europeans and Asians. They were considered to have numerous healing and mystical properties. In some cultures, natives used to invoke deities by offering emeralds. Others believed it could aid in business deals, litigation and grant material comforts to the owner. Many ancient civilizations were convinced that an emerald could improve speech and mental clarity. Soon it became highly revered among the rich, famous and the nobles.
Even today, emerald continues to be one of the most sought - after gemstones in the world. Its lush green color captivates the eye and has a calming effect on the senses, much like the first days of the spring season. When you take a closer look at this jewel, you will find moss - like inclusions that resemble a garden or "jardin" in French. These flaws are actually responsible for enhancing the rich green hue of the gemstone and for giving it a distinctive look. In addition to inclusions, the color saturation and transparency is taken into consideration during the grading process of the stone. A rich green emerald with minute flaws is considered to be more authentic and is often preferred over the flawless version, which is extremely rare.
One of the best ways to make this gem a part of your look is to wear it in the form of a ring, and Angara has some incredible options for you to choose from. Apart from classic solitaires, we've got many exciting styles, such as vintage, three stone, stackables and infinity, among others. If you wish to go for something truly opulent, then an emerald ring adorned by a halo of glistening diamonds may just be perfect for you. Many of our designs also feature diamond studded shanks and intricate scrollwork for added brilliance and visual allure. When it comes to the shape of the emerald, you can choose from oval, pear, round, marquise, cushion and more.
For centuries, this gem has also been associated with Venus, the Greek goddess of love and beauty. Subsequently, it symbolizes love, faith and compassion. This could be one of the reasons why Angara's beautiful range of emerald engagement rings and wedding bands are popular among couples.
Just like aquamarine and morganite, an emerald too belongs to the beryl family of minerals, and has a hardness of 7.5 to 8 on Mohs scale. This feature makes the gem durable enough for daily wear, yet not immune to damage. A little extra effort invested towards maintenance will go a long way in ensuring that your emerald ring remains sparkling for years to come. You can do this by following some simple tips. For instance, keep your jewelry away from ultrasonic and steam cleaners, and protect it from exposure to high heat. Simply use a soft toothbrush with diluted mild soap for the removal of dirt and grease. You can also get your ring periodically assessed by a certified professional to ensure the setting, metal and stone are not damaged in any manner.
Emerald, the May birthstone, is a truly extraordinary jewel. This gem is also used for celebrating twentieth and thirty - fifth anniversaries. But no matter what the occasion, a ring embellished with this precious stone is sure to be a wonderful gift that will never fail to bring a smile. Take your pick from Angara's exquisite collection that gives you the best of style and exceptional craftsmanship. The availability of different types of stone quality, precious metals and carat weight options further sweetens the deal. And in case you don't find what you're looking for, then do not hesitate to call us on 1-844-527-4367. Our jewelry advisors are available 24/7 to help you make the perfect choice.
Did You Know?
The gorgeous emerald was one of the favorite gems of Queen Cleopatra of Egypt. She is known to have used this stone in her royal adornments.
Know Your Options
At Angara, it is easy to design the emerald ring of your dreams. Begin by choosing the gemstone quality you wish to go with. The quality options for emerald include good (A), better (AA), best (AAA) and heirloom (AAAA). Next, select the carat weight that fits your preference. Once that’s done, choose the metal that best complements the gemstone - 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 14k rose gold, platinum or silver. At Angara, we are committed to crafting exceptional jewelry pieces that exceed your expectations. We also offer free shipping and free returns so that you can shop with utmost convenience and confidence.
Fascinated by emerald? Here you can read more about emerald gemstone.