- Clear All
- Round Emerald Three Stone Halo Ring with Diamonds$1,249 - $4,359Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Half Eternity 5 Stone Emerald and Diamond Wedding Band$379 - $3,119Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Oval Emerald and Round Diamond Three Stone Ring$549 - $3,949Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Three Stone Emerald Engagement Ring with Diamonds$889 - $4,139Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Round Emerald Three Stone Ring$339 - $4,709Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Reverse Tapered Shank Emerald Solitaire Ring$259 - $4,989Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Round Emerald Celtic Knot Ring$559 - $4,079Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Three Stone Emerald Wedding Band$339 - $3,239Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Emerald Engagement Ring with Diamond Accents$1,109 - $4,219Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Emerald Cushion Halo Ring with Milgrain$1,319 - $3,939Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Semi Bezel-Set Emerald Solitaire Engagement Ring$589 - $4,059Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Round Emerald and Diamond Halo Ring$679 - $3,999Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Emerald and Diamond Butterfly Bypass Ring$1,679 - $3,569Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Cushion Emerald Ring with Diamond Halo$819 - $4,939Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Emerald & Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$569 - $4,419Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Bezel Set Vintage Pear Emerald Ring with Diamond Accents$789 - $4,379Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- One Sided Split Shank Round Emerald Solitaire Ring$249 - $4,899Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Split Shank Cushion Emerald Halo Ring with Diamonds$4,579 - $9,249Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Diagonal Oval Emerald Criss Cross Ring with Diamond Accents$469 - $3,639Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Twist Shank Pear Emerald Ring with Diamond Halo$1,059 - $3,129Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cathedral Three Stone Emerald & Diamond Engagement Ring$1,009 - $3,229Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Round Emerald Tapered Shank Ring$739 - $4,439Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Inspired Round Emerald Ring with Ornate Halo$839 - $4,909Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Emerald Criss Cross Ring with Diamond Halo$3,419 - $13,449Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Emerald and Diamond Leaf Ring with Filigree$1,139 - $4,579Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Semi Bezel Dome Emerald Ring with Diamond Accents$949 - $3,259Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Split Shank Pear Emerald and Diamond Double Halo Ring$1,219 - $4,689Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Emerald Solitaire Ring with Milgrain$719 - $4,619Extra 10% off with code COLORS
About Emerald Rings
Emerald, popularly known as the gem of spring, radiates a mesmerizing and ethereal charm. Its lush shade beautifully reflects the versatility of the Pantone color of the year - Greenery. The origin of this alluring gem's name can be traced back to the Latin term "smaragdus" and Greek word "smaragdos", both of which translate to 'green gem'. Soon after their discovery, emeralds began to fascinate the Incas, the Egyptians, early Europeans and Asians. They were considered to have numerous healing and mystical properties. In some cultures, natives used to invoke deities by offering emeralds. Others believed it could aid in business deals, litigation and grant material comforts to the owner. Many ancient civilizations were convinced that an emerald could improve speech and mental clarity. Soon it became highly revered among the rich, famous and the nobles.
Even today, emerald continues to be one of the most sought - after gemstones in the world. Its lush green color captivates the eye and has a calming effect on the senses, much like the first days of the spring season. When you take a closer look at this jewel, you will find moss - like inclusions that resemble a garden or "jardin" in French. These flaws are actually responsible for enhancing the rich green hue of the gemstone and for giving it a distinctive look. In addition to inclusions, the color saturation and transparency is taken into consideration during the grading process of the stone. A rich green emerald with minute flaws is considered to be more authentic and is often preferred over the flawless version, which is extremely rare.
One of the best ways to make this gem a part of your look is to wear it in the form of a ring, and Angara has some incredible options for you to choose from. Apart from classic solitaires, we've got many exciting styles, such as vintage, three stone, stackables and infinity, among others. If you wish to go for something truly opulent, then an emerald ring adorned by a halo of glistening diamonds may just be perfect for you. Many of our designs also feature diamond studded shanks and intricate scrollwork for added brilliance and visual allure. When it comes to the shape of the emerald, you can choose from oval, pear, round, marquise, cushion and more.
For centuries, this gem has also been associated with Venus, the Greek goddess of love and beauty. Subsequently, it symbolizes love, faith and compassion. This could be one of the reasons why Angara's beautiful range of emerald engagement rings and wedding bands are popular among couples.
Just like aquamarine and morganite, an emerald too belongs to the beryl family of minerals, and has a hardness of 7.5 to 8 on Mohs scale. This feature makes the gem durable enough for daily wear, yet not immune to damage. A little extra effort invested towards maintenance will go a long way in ensuring that your emerald ring remains sparkling for years to come. You can do this by following some simple tips. For instance, keep your jewelry away from ultrasonic and steam cleaners, and protect it from exposure to high heat. Simply use a soft toothbrush with diluted mild soap for the removal of dirt and grease. You can also get your ring periodically assessed by a certified professional to ensure the setting, metal and stone are not damaged in any manner.
Emerald, the May birthstone, is a truly extraordinary jewel. This gem is also used for celebrating twentieth and thirty - fifth anniversaries. But no matter what the occasion, a ring embellished with this precious stone is sure to be a wonderful gift that will never fail to bring a smile. Take your pick from Angara's exquisite collection that gives you the best of style and exceptional craftsmanship. The availability of different types of stone quality, precious metals and carat weight options further sweetens the deal. And in case you don't find what you're looking for, then do not hesitate to call us on 1 - 888 - 926 - 4272. Our jewelry advisors are available 24/7 to help you make the perfect choice.
Did You Know?
The gorgeous emerald was one of the favorite gems of Queen Cleopatra of Egypt. She is known to have used this stone in her royal adornments.