Items 1-36 of 58
- Gypsy Set Round Blue Sapphire Eternity Wedding Band$739 - $1,819Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Shared Prong Ruby and Diamond Eternity Band$1,039 - $7,479Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Shared Prong Square Sapphire and Diamond Eternity Band$1,289 - $4,779Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Prong Set Round Diamond Infinity Knot Wedding Band$659 - $1,469Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Prong Set Diamond Full Eternity Wedding Band$2,329 - $5,759Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Shared Prong-Set Diamond Eternity Wedding Band for Her$939 - $8,729Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Gypsy Set Round Aquamarine Eternity Wedding Band$639 - $1,849Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 58
About Eternity Rings
An eternity ring, crafted in a precious metal, can be given on the wedding day or for an anniversary as a token of true and everlasting love. Its history dates back to ancient times in Egypt when couples exchanged rings made of braided reed to mark their commitment. Today, they are embellished with sparkling gemstones along the entire circumference of the metal. A circle is essentially a representation of an endless cycle. Therefore an eternity ring is the perfect symbol of undying love and commitment.
While a full eternity ring features an endless setting of gemstones throughout the band, a half or non - eternity ring is only partially embellished with jewels. The latter is also a popular choice among couples as it is more comfortable for daily wear. At Angara, we have a plethora of eternity rings for both men and women. You can either go for a simple band of gemstones or opt for elaborate detailing. Rings that showcase infinity knots, along with milgrain and intricate cutwork are certainly great options.
The diamonds or colored gemstones on an eternity band are secured in prong, channel or gypsy setting. You can take your pick from sapphire, ruby, garnet, amethyst and many more. While round gems offer a classic look, princess - cut diamonds and square - shaped colored gems bring with them more elegance and drama. At Angara, you can also customize the ring according to your preferred gemstone quality, total carat weight and metal.