Items 1-36 of 203
- Classic Cushion Garnet Solitaire Ring$379 - $1,379Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Emerald-Cut Solitaire Garnet Infinity Twist Ring$259 - $789Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bar-Set Solitaire Round Garnet Bypass Ring$129 - $419Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pear Garnet Ring with Triple Diamond Accents$689 - $2,829Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Horizontally Set Oval Garnet Solitaire Ring with Trio Diamond Accents$249 - $659Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Heart-Shaped Garnet Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$759 - $2,089Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Two Stone Trillion Garnet Bow Tie Ring$439 - $1,659Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 203
About Garnet Rings
This radiant gemstone has aptly derived its name from two different words; 'gernet', which means 'dark red' in Middle English and the Latin term 'garanatus' that stands for 'seed - like'. People mostly associate this gem with the color red; however it is available in an assortment of other beautiful hues, such as yellow, orange, peach, green, brown and pink. At Angara, we embellish our exquisite and flawlessly crafted rings with garnets that come in hues ranging from a dark red to an intense, rich red.
This gemstone has been popular among the masses since centuries. It was used to embellish castles and churches in the olden - days and was considered a favorite among the Anglo - Saxons. Classical Greece philosopher Plato had his portrait engraved by a Roman artist on a garnet. Archeologists have even found garnet amulets placed around the necks of pharaohs in old Egyptian tombs. Another interesting folklore associated with this gem comes from China. In this nation, a garnet was believed to represent a tiger's soul that had transformed into a precious red gem after the majestic animal's death.
Even today, garnet continues to fascinate everyone with its wine - like hue and sparkle. And what better way to adorn it than in the form of a ring. If you want to make a style statement at a party then wear a garnet halo ring from Angara. These pieces are often accented with glittering gems, such as diamonds to take the visual appeal to a whole new level. While a solitaire design is both traditional and sophisticated, our vintage - inspired patterns with their scrollwork detailing and intricate galleries are perfect for the lady who has an eye for classy pieces of jewelry. Garnet rings in contemporary and fashionable designs are stunning accessories for women with a modern sense of style. Designs that blend floral patterns with the intensity of garnet and the brilliance of diamonds are beautiful options for a special occasion, such as an engagement or a wedding.
When it comes to the band, you can choose from the elaborate split shank, classic crossover and sleek bypass, among others. Our stunning garnet rings are available in yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and platinum metal bands. You can also choose two - tone gold to make the most of two glistening metals in a single piece. At Angara, we give you the option to choose the gemstone quality of the garnet, as well as its carat size. This will help you refine your choice and pick something that suits your budget requirements as well.
Fascinated by garnet? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.