- Style: Halo (63)
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 63
- Heart-Shaped Garnet Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$779 - $2,139
- Classic Square Garnet Halo Ring$489 - $2,089
- Trillion Garnet Cocktail Ring with Diamond Accents$1,189 - $2,069
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Garnet Split Shank Ring with Scrollwork$3,029 - $3,579
- Emerald-Cut Garnet Engagement Ring with Diamond Halo$689 - $2,999
- Milgrain-Edged Square Garnet and Diamond Halo Ring$659 - $2,059
- Round Garnet Cathedral Ring with Diamond Halo$609 - $2,449
- Claw-Set Pear Garnet Three Stone Ring with Diamond Halo$789 - $2,349
- Vintage Inspired Emerald-Cut Garnet Halo Ring$849 - $2,639
- Floating Three Stone Garnet Ring with Diamond Halo$869 - $2,999
- GIA CertifiedTwo Tone GIA Certified Oval Garnet Double Halo Ring$4,229 - $4,619
- GIA Certified
- Vintage Style Garnet Halo Cocktail Ring$979 - $2,139
- Round Garnet Halo Regal Ring with Diamond Accents$979 - $2,329
- GIA CertifiedVintage Style GIA Certified Oval Garnet Split Shank Ring$7,729 - $8,529
- Vintage Style Garnet Flower Ring with Diamond Accents$689 - $2,809
- Cushion Garnet Cocktail Ring with Milgrain Detailing$1,029 - $2,569
- Split Shank Pear Garnet and Diamond Double Halo Ring$1,039 - $2,899
- Cushion Garnet Cocktail Ring with Diamond Halo$1,049 - $3,959
- Cushion Garnet Halo Ring$989 - $3,289
- Art Deco Inspired Cushion Garnet Ring with Diamond Halo$869 - $2,629
- Garnet Scalloped Halo Ring$659 - $1,229
- Classic Cushion Garnet Ring with Diamond Halo$739 - $2,799
- Pear Garnet Ring with Diamond Halo$809 - $2,209
- Garnet and Amethyst Crossover Ring with Halo$869 - $1,809
- Twisted Rope Cushion Garnet Halo Ring$1,059 - $3,169
- Square Garnet Stackable Ring with Diamond Halo$619 - $1,629
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Cushion Garnet Twisted Infinity Ring$5,019 - $5,549
- Cushion Garnet and Diamond Halo Ring in Two Tone$809 - $1,669
- Claw-Set Cushion Garnet Cocktail Halo Ring$699 - $2,829
- Cushion Garnet Ring with Floral Halo$859 - $3,049
- Cushion Garnet and Diamond Halo Promise Ring$249 - $729
- GIA Certified
- Garnet Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$679 - $2,589
- Floating Round Garnet Ring with Diamond Halo$589 - $2,089
- Princess Diana Inspired Garnet Ring with Diamond Halo$609 - $2,349
Items 1-36 of 63
About Garnet Rings
This radiant gemstone has aptly derived its name from two different words; 'gernet', which means 'dark red' in Middle English and the Latin term 'garanatus' that stands for 'seed - like'. People mostly associate this gem with the color red; however it is available in an assortment of other beautiful hues, such as yellow, orange, peach, green, brown and pink. At Angara, we embellish our exquisite and flawlessly crafted rings with garnets that come in hues ranging from a dark red to an intense, rich red.
This gemstone has been popular among the masses since centuries. It was used to embellish castles and churches in the olden - days and was considered a favorite among the Anglo - Saxons. Classical Greece philosopher Plato had his portrait engraved by a Roman artist on a garnet. Archeologists have even found garnet amulets placed around the necks of pharaohs in old Egyptian tombs. Another interesting folklore associated with this gem comes from China. In this nation, a garnet was believed to represent a tiger's soul that had transformed into a precious red gem after the majestic animal's death.
Even today, garnet continues to fascinate everyone with its wine - like hue and sparkle. And what better way to adorn it than in the form of a ring. If you want to make a style statement at a party then wear a garnet halo ring from Angara. These pieces are often accented with glittering gems, such as diamonds to take the visual appeal to a whole new level. While a solitaire design is both traditional and sophisticated, our vintage - inspired patterns with their scrollwork detailing and intricate galleries are perfect for the lady who has an eye for classy pieces of jewelry. Garnet rings in contemporary and fashionable designs are stunning accessories for women with a modern sense of style. Designs that blend floral patterns with the intensity of garnet and the brilliance of diamonds are beautiful options for a special occasion, such as an engagement or a wedding.
When it comes to the band, you can choose from the elaborate split shank, classic crossover and sleek bypass, among others. Our stunning garnet rings are available in yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and platinum metal bands. You can also choose two - tone gold to make the most of two glistening metals in a single piece. At Angara, we give you the option to choose the gemstone quality of the garnet, as well as its carat size. This will help you refine your choice and pick something that suits your budget requirements as well.
Know Your Options
At Angara, it is easy to design the garnet ring of your dreams. Begin by choosing the gemstone quality you wish to go with. The quality options for garnet include good (A), better (AA), best (AAA) and heirloom (AAAA). Next, select the carat weight that fits your preference. Once that’s done, choose the metal that best complements the gemstone - 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 14k rose gold, platinum or silver. At Angara, we are committed to crafting exceptional jewelry pieces that exceed your expectations. We also offer free shipping and free returns so that you can shop with utmost convenience and confidence.
Fascinated by garnet? Here you can read more about garnet gemstone.