- Style: Solitaire (102)
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 102
- Emerald-Cut Solitaire Garnet Infinity Twist Ring$269 - $809
- Bar-Set Solitaire Round Garnet Bypass Ring$99 - $1,309
- Pear Garnet Ring with Triple Diamond Accents$709 - $2,889
- Vintage Inspired Solitaire Cushion Garnet Cocktail Ring$449 - $2,369
- Semi Bezel-Set Solitaire Round Garnet Bypass Ring$339 - $1,579
- Solitaire Emerald-Cut Garnet Split Shank Ring$869 - $3,029
- Solitaire Oval Garnet Ring with Diamond Floral Accent$509 - $1,769
- Bezel-Set Solitaire Heart Garnet Promise Ring$299 - $819
- GIA CertifiedClassic GIA Certified Round Garnet Solitaire Ring$2,229 - $2,569
- Solitaire Garnet Split Shank Ring with Diamonds$589 - $1,869
- Criss Cross Pear Shaped Garnet Ring with Diamond Accents$729 - $2,569
- Trillion Garnet Solitaire Ring with Diamond Accents$739 - $2,049
- Square Garnet Solitaire Crossover Engagement Ring$1,129 - $3,449
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Cushion Garnet Reverse Tapered Shank Ring$2,949 - $3,359
- GIA CertifiedOval GIA Certified Garnet Solitaire Ring with Leaf Motifs$3,679 - $4,039
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Cushion Garnet Ring with Pave-Set Diamonds$4,989 - $5,439
- Emerald-Cut Garnet Ring with Trio Diamonds$929 - $2,799
- Bezel Heart Garnet Promise Ring with Diamond Accents$539 - $1,669
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Solitaire Cushion Garnet Split Shank Ring$2,479 - $2,949
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Garnet Ring with Diamond Accents - 8.6 CT TW$1,889 - $2,169
- Solitaire Garnet Ring with Beaded Halo$169 - $319
- Twist Shank Emerald Cut Garnet Statement Ring$629 - $2,919
- Solitaire Garnet Heart Ring with Diamond Accents$909 - $3,099
- Claw-Set Round Garnet Split Shank Ring$1,669 - $5,109
- Thin Shank Cushion Cut Garnet Ring With Diamond Accents$549 - $1,309
- Split Shank Trillion Garnet Ring$649 - $2,209
- Cushion Garnet Celtic Knot Cocktail Ring$859 - $1,839
- Bezel-Set Square Garnet Stackable Promise Ring$539 - $1,439
- Vintage Style Cushion Garnet Solitaire Ring$319 - $969
- East-West Emerald-Cut Garnet Solitaire Ring$469 - $1,319
- Pear-Shaped Garnet Solitaire Ring$149 - $319
- Solitaire Cushion Garnet Criss Cross Ring with Diamonds$489 - $1,429
- Bezel-Set Solitaire Square Garnet Stackable Ring$299 - $819
- Solitaire Round Garnet Split Shank Ring$1,019 - $2,869
Items 1-36 of 102
About Garnet Rings
This radiant gemstone has aptly derived its name from two different words; 'gernet', which means 'dark red' in Middle English and the Latin term 'garanatus' that stands for 'seed - like'. People mostly associate this gem with the color red; however it is available in an assortment of other beautiful hues, such as yellow, orange, peach, green, brown and pink. At Angara, we embellish our exquisite and flawlessly crafted rings with garnets that come in hues ranging from a dark red to an intense, rich red.
This gemstone has been popular among the masses since centuries. It was used to embellish castles and churches in the olden - days and was considered a favorite among the Anglo - Saxons. Classical Greece philosopher Plato had his portrait engraved by a Roman artist on a garnet. Archeologists have even found garnet amulets placed around the necks of pharaohs in old Egyptian tombs. Another interesting folklore associated with this gem comes from China. In this nation, a garnet was believed to represent a tiger's soul that had transformed into a precious red gem after the majestic animal's death.
Even today, garnet continues to fascinate everyone with its wine - like hue and sparkle. And what better way to adorn it than in the form of a ring. If you want to make a style statement at a party then wear a garnet halo ring from Angara. These pieces are often accented with glittering gems, such as diamonds to take the visual appeal to a whole new level. While a solitaire design is both traditional and sophisticated, our vintage - inspired patterns with their scrollwork detailing and intricate galleries are perfect for the lady who has an eye for classy pieces of jewelry. Garnet rings in contemporary and fashionable designs are stunning accessories for women with a modern sense of style. Designs that blend floral patterns with the intensity of garnet and the brilliance of diamonds are beautiful options for a special occasion, such as an engagement or a wedding.
When it comes to the band, you can choose from the elaborate split shank, classic crossover and sleek bypass, among others. Our stunning garnet rings are available in yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and platinum metal bands. You can also choose two - tone gold to make the most of two glistening metals in a single piece. At Angara, we give you the option to choose the gemstone quality of the garnet, as well as its carat size. This will help you refine your choice and pick something that suits your budget requirements as well.
Know Your Options
At Angara, it is easy to design the garnet ring of your dreams. Begin by choosing the gemstone quality you wish to go with. The quality options for garnet include good (A), better (AA), best (AAA) and heirloom (AAAA). Next, select the carat weight that fits your preference. Once that’s done, choose the metal that best complements the gemstone - 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 14k rose gold, platinum or silver. At Angara, we are committed to crafting exceptional jewelry pieces that exceed your expectations. We also offer free shipping and free returns so that you can shop with utmost convenience and confidence.
Fascinated by garnet? Here you can read more about garnet gemstone.