- Clear All
- GIA Certified Oval Garnet Bypass Ring with Diamond Accents$2,709 - $3,119Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Garnet Split Shank Halo Ring$829 - $3,839Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Garnet Cocktail Ring with Diamond Halo$1,029 - $3,879Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Three Stone Emerald-Cut Garnet and Diamond Ring$1,439 - $3,999Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Sideways Oval Garnet Double Halo Cocktail Ring$819 - $3,009Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Garnet Split Shank Ring with Diamond Halo$869 - $3,369Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Garnet Halo Ring$969 - $3,219Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Three Stone Garnet and Diamond Ring$559 - $3,099Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Garnet Ring with Floral Diamond Halo$839 - $3,169Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Oval Garnet Floral Halo Ring$819 - $3,399Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Garnet and Diamond Three Stone Ring$969 - $3,569Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- GIA Certified Oval Garnet Split Shank Ring with Scrollwork$2,969 - $3,509Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Twisted Rope Cushion Garnet Halo Ring$1,039 - $3,099Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic GIA Certified Cushion Garnet Twist Cocktail Ring$3,899 - $4,609Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Inspired GIA Certified Oval Garnet Halo Ring - 8.8 CT TW$2,899 - $3,339Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Round Garnet and Diamond Three Stone Ring$399 - $3,519Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire GIA Certified Cushion Garnet Beaded Shank Ring$2,689 - $3,139Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Oval Garnet Halo Ring$1,019 - $4,239Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Three Stone Oval Garnet and Half Moon Diamond Ring$1,059 - $4,289Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Square Garnet Solitaire Crossover Engagement Ring$1,099 - $3,379Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Garnet Three Stone Halo Ring with Diamonds$889 - $3,249Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Three Stone Round Garnet and Diamond Ring$1,559 - $4,009Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Triple Shank Oval Garnet and Diamond Halo Ring$969 - $3,059Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Split Shank Garnet Engagement Ring with Wedding Band$199 - $3,099Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Garnet and Half Moon Diamond Three Stone Ring$1,809 - $4,539Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Garnet and Diamond Wedding Band Ring Set$909 - $3,459Extra 10% off with code COLORS
About Garnet Rings
This radiant gemstone has aptly derived its name from two different words; 'gernet', which means 'dark red' in Middle English and the Latin term 'garanatus' that stands for 'seed - like'. People mostly associate this gem with the color red; however it is available in an assortment of other beautiful hues, such as yellow, orange, peach, green, brown and pink. At Angara, we embellish our exquisite and flawlessly crafted rings with garnets that come in hues ranging from a dark red to an intense, rich red.
This gemstone has been popular among the masses since centuries. It was used to embellish castles and churches in the olden - days and was considered a favorite among the Anglo - Saxons. Classical Greece philosopher Plato had his portrait engraved by a Roman artist on a garnet. Archeologists have even found garnet amulets placed around the necks of pharaohs in old Egyptian tombs. Another interesting folklore associated with this gem comes from China. In this nation, a garnet was believed to represent a tiger's soul that had transformed into a precious red gem after the majestic animal's death.
Even today, garnet continues to fascinate everyone with its wine - like hue and sparkle. And what better way to adorn it than in the form of a ring. If you want to make a style statement at a party then wear a garnet halo ring from Angara. These pieces are often accented with glittering gems, such as diamonds to take the visual appeal to a whole new level. While a solitaire design is both traditional and sophisticated, our vintage - inspired patterns with their scrollwork detailing and intricate galleries are perfect for the lady who has an eye for classy pieces of jewelry. Garnet rings in contemporary and fashionable designs are stunning accessories for women with a modern sense of style. Designs that blend floral patterns with the intensity of garnet and the brilliance of diamonds are beautiful options for a special occasion, such as an engagement or a wedding.
When it comes to the band, you can choose from the elaborate split shank, classic crossover and sleek bypass, among others. Our stunning garnet rings are available in yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and platinum metal bands. You can also choose two - tone gold to make the most of two glistening metals in a single piece. At Angara, we give you the option to choose the gemstone quality of the garnet, as well as its carat size. This will help you refine your choice and pick something that suits your budget requirements as well.