- Style: Solitaire (11)
- Clear All
- Solitaire Round Moissanite Celtic Knot Ring$529 - $3,689
- Square Solitaire Moissanite Crossover Ring$469 - $2,749
- Round Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Ring$509 - $2,829
- Semi Bezel-Set Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Ring$539 - $3,069
- Prong-Set Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Ring$489 - $2,579
- Solitaire Square Moissanite Celtic Knot Ring$449 - $3,599
- Square Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Ring$519 - $3,219
- Square Solitaire Moissanite Infinity Knot Ring$509 - $1,069
- Round Moissanite Solitaire Ring with Heart Carving$579 - $2,999
- Solitaire Round Moissanite Tapered Shank Ring$989 - $2,029
- Twisted Shank Oval Moissanite Bypass Ring$859 - $2,409
About Moissanite Rings
Moissanite occurs naturally in the form of silicon carbide, and radiates incredible brilliance and clarity. It looks stunning on cocktail, wedding and engagement rings, and is often considered an alternative to diamonds. Moissanite scores a rating of 9.5 on Mohs scale of mineral hardness, which means it is exceptionally durable. Natural moissanites are extremely rare and were believed to have been first discovered in upper mantle rocks and meteorites. However, synthetic moissanites have the same chemical composition and are perfect for daily wear and special occasions. Slip on a dazzling moissanite ring from Angara and capture attention with the sheer brilliance of this gemstone. We offer moissanite rings in various styles and designs to suit every preference and requirement.
Intricate patterns, such as Celtic knots and heart patterns, seen on many of the rings further elevate the beauty of the piece. Then there are shanks embellished with moissanites for a truly glamorous and gorgeous look. Certain ring styles, such as solitaire, three - stone and halo are great options for an engagement. The fact that moissanite looks similar to diamonds but is more affordable has made it a preferred choice among couples all over the globe. Our beautifully designed eternity and non - eternity moissanite wedding bands are also extremely popular. In addition to these, you can take your pick from vintage - inspired and contemporary designs as well.
While moissanite rings look stunning set in lustrous platinum, they are also available in other beautiful metal options, including yellow, white and rose gold. Furthermore, you have the option to choose the carat weight and the quality of the moissanite. This will help you pick something that does not just meet your style requirements, but budget as well.
Fascinated by moissanite? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.