- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 102
- Prong-Set Cushion Morganite Solitaire Ring$519 - $2,479
- Pear Morganite Ring with Triple Diamond Accents$789 - $2,359
- Oval Morganite Split Shank Halo Ring$1,099 - $4,989
- Trillion Morganite Solitaire Ring with Diamond Accents$879 - $2,239
- Classic Cushion Morganite Ring with Diamond Halo$819 - $2,439
- Morganite and Diamond Three Stone Ring$1,579 - $5,099
- Vintage Style Morganite & Diamond Scalloped Halo Ring$929 - $2,729
- Cushion Morganite Engagement Ring with Diamond Accents$719 - $1,349
- Vintage Inspired Solitaire Cushion Morganite Cocktail Ring$2,039 - $3,269
- Oval Solitaire Morganite Cocktail Ring$2,559 - $3,839
- Emerald-Cut Morganite Split Shank Cocktail Ring with Diamonds$1,729 - $4,799
- Claw-Set Cushion Morganite Halo Split Shank Ring$619 - $2,259
- Pear-Shaped Morganite Ring with Diamond Halo$669 - $2,049
- Six Prong-Set Round Morganite Cathedral Engagement Ring$559 - $1,819
- Split Shank Cushion Morganite Solitaire Ring$469 - $1,859
- Pear Morganite Ring with Diamond Halo$1,049 - $2,729
- Cushion Morganite Ring with Diamond Collar$509 - $2,059
- Pear-Shaped Morganite Bypass Ring with Diamond Accents$659 - $2,629
- Morganite and Diamond Twisted Vine Ring$589 - $1,439
- Solitaire Oval Morganite Ring with Trio Diamond Accents$659 - $2,899
- Split Shank Pear Morganite and Diamond Double Halo Ring$1,119 - $2,039
- Semi Bezel-Set Solitaire Round Morganite Bypass Ring$439 - $1,539
- Cushion Morganite Celtic Knot Cocktail Ring$1,269 - $5,149
- Pear Shaped Morganite and Diamond Buckle Ring$679 - $1,919
- Trillion Morganite Cocktail Ring with Diamond Accents$1,559 - $4,459
- Classic Prong-Set Round Morganite and Diamond Halo Ring$359 - $2,279
- Oval Morganite Three Stone Ring with Pear Diamonds$1,409 - $7,309
- Claw-Set Round Morganite Cocktail Ring$1,489 - $2,379
- Cushion Morganite Crossover Ring with Diamond Accents$2,059 - $3,379
- Cushion Morganite Ring with Trio Bezel Diamonds$2,529 - $3,969
- Claw-Set Cushion Morganite Cocktail Halo Ring$2,819 - $4,409
Items 1-36 of 102
About Morganite Rings
Did you know? This alluring gemstone was named in honor of renowned financier and gem collector J. P. Morgan. Just like emerald and aquamarine, it belongs to the mineral family of Beryl and is believed to have been first discovered in 19th century Russia. This translucent, peach gem was then sold under different names, including rose beryl and pink emerald. It was only in 1910, after it caught the attention of gemologist George Kunz, that it received its official name 'morganite'.
Morganite is symbolic of peace and tranquility and has also been popular in the field of crystal healing. If folklores are to be believed, then this stone was once used by people to help them deal with various issues. This included disorders of the nervous system, heart problems and mental imbalance caused due to stress. In addition to releasing unhealthy emotional patterns, morganite was also said to attract and nurture love. This quality is perhaps the reason why it has become a frequently chosen gem for an engagement or wedding ring.
Today, jewelry enthusiasts across the world consider this rare semi - precious stone a highly - desired possession. Its subtle and peachy hue has made it especially popular among women in a short span of time. In addition to an undeniable feminine charm, this gem also has a rating of 7.5 to 8 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness. This feature makes morganite suitable for all types of jewelry, including rings for daily wear.
Here at Angara, you'll discover some of the most exquisitely crafted morganite rings. Our collection showcases this gem in a variety of styles, stone cuts and settings. If you're someone who loves making a luxurious style statement, then a morganite surrounded by a halo of glittering diamonds may just be perfect for you. They are also, sometimes, accented with other alluring gemstones such as pink tourmaline, coffee diamonds and pink sapphires for a truly eye - catching look. Solitaire rings with a cushion or oval morganite mounted in a prong setting exude a classic look, while vintage and nature - inspired pieces come with intricate and beautiful details.
If you seek a pattern that represents a deeper meaning then do take a look at the three stone and infinity rings. While three stone symbolizes the past, present and future of a relationship, the latter showcases a love or friendship that has no end. These two ring designs are also popular choices when it comes to engagements. Well - liked among modern brides, morganite rings are untraditional yet elegant. You can also check out our stackable rings for a more stylish look. Besides these, you'll also find many other alluring options, including two stone and fashionable designs for the contemporary woman.
These beauties are crafted in a variety of glistening metals. This includes platinum, along with white, yellow, rose and two - tone gold. Out of these options, morganite looks exceptionally beautiful when set in rose gold. This gem is also perfect for gifting on various occasions, such as anniversaries and birthdays.
Angara's selection of morganite gemstone rings is all about endless sophistication and captivating brilliance. Here you'll get to choose from stunning designs and multiple carat weight options. In all, every piece is a valuable possession that you can wear not just for a special occasion, but throughout the year.
We also offer customization, which makes it easier for you to own the perfect morganite ring - just the way you want it. Also, most of custom our pieces are ready for shipping within 24 to 48 business hours, which further sweetens the deal. Start shopping and get ready to grab the spotlight.
And remember, if you need any assistance, then do call us on 1-844-527-4367. We'll be happy to help.
Know Your Options
At Angara, it is easy to design the morganite ring of your dreams. Begin by choosing the gemstone quality you wish to go with. The quality options for morganite include good (A), better (AA), best (AAA) and heirloom (AAAA). Next, select the carat weight that fits your preference. Once that’s done, choose the metal that best complements the gemstone - 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 14k rose gold, platinum or silver. At Angara, we are committed to crafting exceptional jewelry pieces that exceed your expectations. We also offer free shipping and free returns so that you can shop with utmost convenience and confidence.
Fascinated by morganite? Here you can read more about morganite gemstone.