- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 105
- Prong-Set Cushion Morganite Solitaire Ring$509 - $2,429Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Tapered Shank Oval Solitaire Morganite Ring$579 - $2,109Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Round Morganite Solitaire Bypass Ring$539 - $2,389Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Prong-Set Solitaire Morganite Split Shank Ring$229 - $2,109Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Round Morganite Celtic Knot Ring$419 - $1,479Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Morganite and Half Moon Diamond Three Stone Ring$2,319 - $5,129Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Round Morganite Tapered Shank Ring$599 - $1,809Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Split Shank Cushion Morganite Solitaire Ring$459 - $1,819Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Inspired Oval Morganite Ring with Diamond Accents$519 - $2,229Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Pear Morganite Ring with Triple Diamond Accents$769 - $2,309Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Princess Diana Inspired Morganite Ring with Diamond Halo$719 - $1,799Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Prong Set Round Morganite and Diamond Three Stone Ring$969 - $2,979Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Oval Morganite Ring with Diamond Accents$659 - $1,989Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Morganite Bypass Ring with Trio Diamond Accents$739 - $2,559Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Tapered Shank Morganite Solitaire Ring with Diamond Accents$519 - $2,329Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Morganite and Diamond Split Shank Ring$529 - $1,489Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Morganite and Diamond Three Stone Ring$1,549 - $4,149Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Tapered Shank Morganite Solitaire Ring with Diamonds$229 - $2,819Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Three Stone Morganite and Diamond Ring$999 - $2,419Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Three Stone Oval Morganite and Half Moon Diamond Ring$1,489 - $5,449Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Morganite Vintage Style Ring with Diamond Accents$659 - $2,339Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Morganite Solitaire Ring with Milgrain$579 - $1,989Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Morganite Cocktail Ring with Diamond Accents$2,709 - $4,379Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Morganite & Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$439 - $1,799Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Criss Cross Pear Shaped Morganite Ring with Diamond Accents$909 - $2,749Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Prong-Set Morganite Bypass Ring with Diamond Accents$779 - $2,969Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Round Morganite and Diamond Halo Ring$649 - $2,039Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Oval Morganite and Round Diamond Three Stone Ring$929 - $2,219Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cathedral Three Stone Morganite & Diamond Engagement Ring$859 - $1,959Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Pear-Shaped Morganite Ring with Diamond Halo$649 - $2,009Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Morganite Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$689 - $1,639Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Claw-Set Cushion Morganite Halo Split Shank Ring$599 - $2,209Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Cushion Morganite Ring with Diamond Halo$799 - $2,389Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Morganite Split Shank Ring with Diamond Half Halo$749 - $2,539Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Morganite Ring with Trio Bezel Diamonds$2,479 - $3,889Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Morganite Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$789 - $1,849Extra 10% off with code COLORS
Items 1-36 of 105
About Morganite Rings
Did you know? This alluring gemstone was named in honor of renowned financier and gem collector J. P. Morgan. Just like emerald and aquamarine, it belongs to the mineral family of Beryl and is believed to have been first discovered in 19th century Russia. This translucent, peach gem was then sold under different names, including rose beryl and pink emerald. It was only in 1910, after it caught the attention of gemologist George Kunz, that it received its official name 'morganite'.
Morganite is symbolic of peace and tranquility and has also been popular in the field of crystal healing. If folklores are to be believed, then this stone was once used by people to help them deal with various issues. This included disorders of the nervous system, heart problems and mental imbalance caused due to stress. In addition to releasing unhealthy emotional patterns, morganite was also said to attract and nurture love. This quality is perhaps the reason why it has become a frequently chosen gem for an engagement or wedding ring.
Today, jewelry enthusiasts across the world consider this rare semi - precious stone a highly - desired possession. Its subtle and peachy hue has made it especially popular among women in a short span of time. In addition to an undeniable feminine charm, this gem also has a rating of 7.5 to 8 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness. This feature makes morganite suitable for all types of jewelry, including rings for daily wear.
Here at Angara, you'll discover some of the most exquisitely crafted morganite rings. Our collection showcases this gem in a variety of styles, stone cuts and settings. If you're someone who loves making a luxurious style statement, then a morganite surrounded by a halo of glittering diamonds may just be perfect for you. They are also, sometimes, accented with other alluring gemstones such as pink tourmaline, coffee diamonds and pink sapphires for a truly eye - catching look. Solitaire rings with a cushion or oval morganite mounted in a prong setting exude a classic look, while vintage and nature - inspired pieces come with intricate and beautiful details.
If you seek a pattern that represents a deeper meaning then do take a look at the three stone and infinity rings. While three stone symbolizes the past, present and future of a relationship, the latter showcases a love or friendship that has no end. These two ring designs are also popular choices when it comes to engagements. Well - liked among modern brides, morganite rings are untraditional yet elegant. You can also check out our stackable rings for a more stylish look. Besides these, you'll also find many other alluring options, including two stone and fashionable designs for the contemporary woman.
These beauties are crafted in a variety of glistening metals. This includes platinum, along with white, yellow, rose and two - tone gold. Out of these options, morganite looks exceptionally beautiful when set in rose gold. This gem is also perfect for gifting on various occasions, such as anniversaries and birthdays.
Angara's selection of morganite gemstone rings is all about endless sophistication and captivating brilliance. Here you'll get to choose from stunning designs and multiple carat weight options. In all, every piece is a valuable possession that you can wear not just for a special occasion, but throughout the year.
We also offer customization, which makes it easier for you to own the perfect morganite ring - just the way you want it. Also, most of custom our pieces are ready for shipping within 24 to 48 business hours, which further sweetens the deal. Start shopping and get ready to grab the spotlight.
And remember, if you need any assistance, then do call us on 1 - 888 - 926 - 4272. We'll be happy to help.