- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 47
- Classic Morganite and Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$959 - $4,339Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Round Morganite Three Stone Ring$719 - $3,719Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Emerald-Cut Morganite Cocktail Ring with Diamond Accents$689 - $3,009Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Morganite Cathedral Ring with Diamond Halo$619 - $3,039Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Morganite Split Shank Ring with Diamond Halo$4,299 - $6,709Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Morganite Loop Shank Ring with Tiny Diamonds$619 - $3,689Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Octagonal Morganite Cocktail Ring with Diamonds$779 - $4,569Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Three Stone Morganite and Diamond Ring$779 - $3,489Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Morganite and Diamond Three Stone Ring$1,549 - $4,149Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Morganite Cocktail Ring with Diamond Accents$2,709 - $4,379Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Morganite Split Shank Ring with Rope Detailing$629 - $3,639Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Morganite Ring with Trio Bezel Diamonds$2,479 - $3,889Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Twisted Rope Cushion Morganite Halo Ring$1,129 - $4,229Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Inspired Emerald-Cut Morganite Halo Ring$959 - $3,749Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Morganite Split Shank Halo Ring$1,069 - $4,889Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Art Deco Inspired Cushion Morganite Ring with Diamond Halo$929 - $3,049Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Oval Morganite Ring with Diamonds$729 - $3,169Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Claw-Set Cushion Morganite Cocktail Halo Ring$2,759 - $4,319Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Oval Morganite Halo Ring$1,199 - $4,919Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Split Shank Trillion Morganite Ring$779 - $3,169Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Morganite Cocktail Ring with Diamonds$1,179 - $4,889Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Oval Morganite Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$929 - $3,909Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Morganite Split Shank Ring with Diamond Halo$1,009 - $4,219Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Morganite and Diamond Wedding Band Ring Set$1,129 - $3,779Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Morganite Split Shank Ring with Diamond Halo$1,149 - $4,339Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Oval Morganite Floral Halo Ring$3,399 - $4,769Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Prong-Set Cushion Morganite Cocktail Ring$1,459 - $3,969Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Morganite Scalloped Halo Ring$1,309 - $4,439Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Pear-Shaped Morganite Ring with Coffee Diamond Halo$539 - $3,109Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Morganite Scalloped Halo Ring$1,999 - $3,479Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Inspired Solitaire Cushion Morganite Cocktail Ring$1,999 - $3,199Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Bezel-Set Oval Morganite Ring with Diamond Halo$879 - $4,149Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Pear Morganite and Diamond Halo Split Shank Ring$1,099 - $3,109Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Morganite Cocktail Ring with Diamond Halo$3,429 - $5,059Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Split Shank Morganite Engagement Ring with Wedding Band$289 - $3,419Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Double Halo Oval Morganite Ring$979 - $4,529Extra 10% off with code COLORS
Items 1-36 of 47
About Morganite Rings
Did you know? This alluring gemstone was named in honor of renowned financier and gem collector J. P. Morgan. Just like emerald and aquamarine, it belongs to the mineral family of Beryl and is believed to have been first discovered in 19th century Russia. This translucent, peach gem was then sold under different names, including rose beryl and pink emerald. It was only in 1910, after it caught the attention of gemologist George Kunz, that it received its official name 'morganite'.
Morganite is symbolic of peace and tranquility and has also been popular in the field of crystal healing. If folklores are to be believed, then this stone was once used by people to help them deal with various issues. This included disorders of the nervous system, heart problems and mental imbalance caused due to stress. In addition to releasing unhealthy emotional patterns, morganite was also said to attract and nurture love. This quality is perhaps the reason why it has become a frequently chosen gem for an engagement or wedding ring.
Today, jewelry enthusiasts across the world consider this rare semi - precious stone a highly - desired possession. Its subtle and peachy hue has made it especially popular among women in a short span of time. In addition to an undeniable feminine charm, this gem also has a rating of 7.5 to 8 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness. This feature makes morganite suitable for all types of jewelry, including rings for daily wear.
Here at Angara, you'll discover some of the most exquisitely crafted morganite rings. Our collection showcases this gem in a variety of styles, stone cuts and settings. If you're someone who loves making a luxurious style statement, then a morganite surrounded by a halo of glittering diamonds may just be perfect for you. They are also, sometimes, accented with other alluring gemstones such as pink tourmaline, coffee diamonds and pink sapphires for a truly eye - catching look. Solitaire rings with a cushion or oval morganite mounted in a prong setting exude a classic look, while vintage and nature - inspired pieces come with intricate and beautiful details.
If you seek a pattern that represents a deeper meaning then do take a look at the three stone and infinity rings. While three stone symbolizes the past, present and future of a relationship, the latter showcases a love or friendship that has no end. These two ring designs are also popular choices when it comes to engagements. Well - liked among modern brides, morganite rings are untraditional yet elegant. You can also check out our stackable rings for a more stylish look. Besides these, you'll also find many other alluring options, including two stone and fashionable designs for the contemporary woman.
These beauties are crafted in a variety of glistening metals. This includes platinum, along with white, yellow, rose and two - tone gold. Out of these options, morganite looks exceptionally beautiful when set in rose gold. This gem is also perfect for gifting on various occasions, such as anniversaries and birthdays.
Angara's selection of morganite gemstone rings is all about endless sophistication and captivating brilliance. Here you'll get to choose from stunning designs and multiple carat weight options. In all, every piece is a valuable possession that you can wear not just for a special occasion, but throughout the year.
We also offer customization, which makes it easier for you to own the perfect morganite ring - just the way you want it. Also, most of custom our pieces are ready for shipping within 24 to 48 business hours, which further sweetens the deal. Start shopping and get ready to grab the spotlight.
And remember, if you need any assistance, then do call us on 1 - 888 - 926 - 4272. We'll be happy to help.