Items 1-36 of 247
- Vintage Style Akoya Cultured Pearl and Diamond Halo Ring$869 - $2,629Extra 10% off with code FLASH
- Classic Solitaire FreshWater Cultured Pearl Ring$109 - $349Extra 10% off with code FLASH
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl and Diamond Collar Ring$349 - $1,999Extra 10% off with code FLASH
- South Sea Cultured Pearl Ring with Diamond Loop$909 - $1,909Extra 10% off with code FLASH
- Akoya Cultured Pearl Ring with Spiral Metal Loop$239 - $729Extra 10% off with code FLASH
- Golden South Sea Cultured Pearl Solitaire Ring with Diamond$239 - $1,409Extra 10% off with code FLASH
- Dual Akoya Cultured Pearl Ring with Diamond Accents$439 - $1,449Extra 10% off with code FLASH
Items 1-36 of 247
About Pearl Rings
Embodying grace, purity and endless elegance, pearls are regarded as one of nature's greatest treasures. They represent the Moon and the Venus and have often inspired poets and thinkers. The only gem that requires no cutting and faceting, the pearl has been coveted by queens of ancient eras and also the affluent. It is rightly considered the 'queen of gems' and the 'gem of the queens'. Pearls are also believed to represent purity, generosity, modesty and integrity. Ancient Chinese societies were of the belief that this gem protected people from fire and dragons.
Rings adorned with this lustrous orb are not just decorative ornaments, but also symbols of unending love and commitment. Angara brings to you enchanting rings embellished with Akoya, White and South Sea, Freshwater and Tahitian cultured pearls. Whatever your style quotient, taste or budget, our assortment of cultured pearl rings is sure to delight you. If you wish to go beyond the classic white hue and infuse some color to your look, the golden or black ones will make a distinctive and breathtaking choice.
If simplicity is your style, a solitaire ring from our selection will be apt for you. On the other hand, pearl rings with diamonds are an absolute visual treat. You can also take your style quotient a notch higher with rings in which the pearl is set within a halo of glimmering diamonds. While a two stone ring will be the perfect representation of the union of two souls, an infinity design will make a thoughtful token of love for a special someone. In addition to these, there are finely crafted rings with milgrain detailing, floral patterns, metal loops and a lot more. Band styles range from the elegant split shank to the stunning bypass.
With vintage - inspired and nature - inspired designs as well as chic contemporary patterns, Angara's collection of Akoya, South Sea, Freshwater and Tahitian pearl rings is perfectly suited for the modern woman with a timeless sense of style. Choose a piece from our selection to give your jewelry wardrobe a refreshing makeover. In metals, you can choose from silver, rose gold, yellow gold and white gold. At Angara, we offer stunning rings in a variety of pearl qualities and pearl sizes. This makes it convenient for you to choose a piece that fits within the budget you have in mind.