- Style: Vintage Inspired (15)
- Clear All
- Round Peridot Split Shank Ring with Diamond Halo$849 - $4,519Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Peridot Scalloped Halo Ring$809 - $1,799Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Art Deco Inspired Cushion Peridot Ring with Diamond Halo$759 - $3,679Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Peridot Vintage Style Ring with Diamond Accents$559 - $2,619Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel Set Cushion Peridot Ring with Milgrain Detailing$639 - $4,719Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Style Cushion Peridot Solitaire Ring$389 - $1,519Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Style Peridot Flower Ring with Diamond Accents$699 - $3,569Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Style Oval Peridot Ring with Diamonds$629 - $3,319Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Art Deco Cushion Cut Peridot Ring with Diamond Accents$799 - $4,559Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Style Bezel-Set Oval Peridot Ring with Diamonds$509 - $2,069Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Knife-Edged Oval Peridot Solitaire Ring with Pave Diamonds$739 - $3,339Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Deco Inspired Oval Peridot and Diamond Halo Ring$549 - $2,459Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Trillion Peridot Cocktail Ring with Diamond Accents$1,189 - $2,749Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Cushion Peridot Cocktail Ring with Milgrain Detailing$919 - $3,119Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Cushion Peridot Split Shank Ring with Rope Detailing$579 - $3,459Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
About Peridot Rings
Peridot is believed to have derived its name from the Arabic word 'faridat', meaning 'gem'. This jewel is famed for its subtle green hue with golden overtones. While the early Egyptians regarded it as the 'gem of the Sun', the Romans called it the 'evening emerald'. The Hawaiians considered the peridot as a gift from the Goddess of volcanoes, Pele. Also, in the ancient times it was used as a talisman to protect from evil spirits. Peridot rings truly stand out from the rest. Its spring green to deep olive hue mesmerizes the senses and radiates exuberance. The gorgeous shade of this gem reflects nature's lush beauty and is illustrative of its flourishing foliage. A sparkling peridot set in any precious metal band will not fail to garner admiration. If you too wish to adorn yourself with an exquisite peridot gemstone ring then Angara has just what you need.
For something elegant and simple, a square, cushion or emerald - cut peridot solitaire ring will be great. Go for the ones with milgrain detailing on the edges, heart - shaped stone or rings with crossover and split shank for a glamorous look. Many of these pieces are also accented with glittering diamonds for a truly spectacular charm. For modern brides and brides - to - be, peridot wedding and engagement rings are a great choice if you don't wish to go with the traditional options. A striking three - stone peridot and diamond studded band or a vintage - inspired creation will certainly delight her. For those born in the month of August, a peridot ring will be an incredible birthstone accessory. At Angara, we give you the option to choose the gemstone quality and the carat weight of the peridot. You can also take your pick from a variety of metal options, such as white, yellow and rose gold, along with silver and platinum. This will help you refine your choice and pick something that suits your style and budget requirements.
Fascinated by peridot? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.