- Style: Vintage Inspired (15)
- Clear All
- Round Peridot Split Shank Ring with Diamond Halo$869 - $4,609
- Peridot Scalloped Halo Ring$829 - $1,839
- Art Deco Inspired Cushion Peridot Ring with Diamond Halo$779 - $3,759
- Oval Peridot Vintage Style Ring with Diamond Accents$579 - $2,679
- Bezel Set Cushion Peridot Ring with Milgrain Detailing$659 - $4,819
- Vintage Style Cushion Peridot Solitaire Ring$399 - $1,549
- Vintage Style Peridot Flower Ring with Diamond Accents$719 - $3,649
- Vintage Style Oval Peridot Ring with Diamonds$649 - $3,389
- Art Deco Cushion Cut Peridot Ring with Diamond Accents$819 - $4,659
- Vintage Style Bezel-Set Oval Peridot Ring with Diamonds$519 - $2,119
- Deco Inspired Oval Peridot and Diamond Halo Ring$559 - $2,509
- Trillion Peridot Cocktail Ring with Diamond Accents$1,219 - $2,809
- Cushion Peridot Cocktail Ring with Milgrain Detailing$939 - $3,189
- Cushion Peridot Split Shank Ring with Rope Detailing$599 - $3,529
About Peridot Rings
Peridot is believed to have derived its name from the Arabic word 'faridat', meaning 'gem'. This jewel is famed for its subtle green hue with golden overtones. While the early Egyptians regarded it as the 'gem of the Sun', the Romans called it the 'evening emerald'. The Hawaiians considered the peridot as a gift from the Goddess of volcanoes, Pele. Also, in the ancient times it was used as a talisman to protect from evil spirits. Peridot rings truly stand out from the rest. Its spring green to deep olive hue mesmerizes the senses and radiates exuberance. The gorgeous shade of this gem reflects nature's lush beauty and is illustrative of its flourishing foliage. A sparkling peridot set in any precious metal band will not fail to garner admiration. If you too wish to adorn yourself with an exquisite peridot gemstone ring then Angara has just what you need.
For something elegant and simple, a square, cushion or emerald - cut peridot solitaire ring will be great. Go for the ones with milgrain detailing on the edges, heart - shaped stone or rings with crossover and split shank for a glamorous look. Many of these pieces are also accented with glittering diamonds for a truly spectacular charm. For modern brides and brides - to - be, peridot wedding and engagement rings are a great choice if you don't wish to go with the traditional options. A striking three - stone peridot and diamond studded band or a vintage - inspired creation will certainly delight her. For those born in the month of August, a peridot ring will be an incredible birthstone accessory. At Angara, we give you the option to choose the gemstone quality and the carat weight of the peridot. You can also take your pick from a variety of metal options, such as white, yellow and rose gold, along with silver and platinum. This will help you refine your choice and pick something that suits your style and budget requirements.
Know Your Options
At Angara, it is easy to design the peridot ring of your dreams. Begin by choosing the gemstone quality you wish to go with. The quality options for peridot include good (A), better (AA), best (AAA) and heirloom (AAAA). Next, select the carat weight that fits your preference. Once that’s done, choose the metal that best complements the gemstone - 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 14k rose gold, platinum or silver. At Angara, we are committed to crafting exceptional jewelry pieces that exceed your expectations. We also offer free shipping and free returns so that you can shop with utmost convenience and confidence.
Fascinated by peridot? Here you can read more about peridot gemstone.