Items 1-36 of 149
- Hexagon-Shaped Peridot Cluster Ring with Milgrain$179 - $339Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Peridot and Diamond Three Stone Ring$1,239 - $5,819Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Peridot and Diamond Split Shank Ring$459 - $2,419Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Horizontally Set Oval Peridot Solitaire Ring with Trio Diamond Accents$249 - $749Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Peridot Two Stone Bypass Ring with Diamonds$349 - $1,169Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Half Eternity Seven Stone Peridot Wedding Band$139 - $1,549Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bar-Set Solitaire Round Peridot Bypass Ring$149 - $569Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 149
About Peridot Rings
Peridot is believed to have derived its name from the Arabic word 'faridat', meaning 'gem'. This jewel is famed for its subtle green hue with golden overtones. While the early Egyptians regarded it as the 'gem of the Sun', the Romans called it the 'evening emerald'. The Hawaiians considered the peridot as a gift from the Goddess of volcanoes, Pele. Also, in the ancient times it was used as a talisman to protect from evil spirits. Peridot rings truly stand out from the rest. Its spring green to deep olive hue mesmerizes the senses and radiates exuberance. The gorgeous shade of this gem reflects nature's lush beauty and is illustrative of its flourishing foliage. A sparkling peridot set in any precious metal band will not fail to garner admiration. If you too wish to adorn yourself with an exquisite peridot gemstone ring then Angara has just what you need.
For something elegant and simple, a square, cushion or emerald - cut peridot solitaire ring will be great. Go for the ones with milgrain detailing on the edges, heart - shaped stone or rings with crossover and split shank for a glamorous look. Many of these pieces are also accented with glittering diamonds for a truly spectacular charm. For modern brides and brides - to - be, peridot wedding and engagement rings are a great choice if you don't wish to go with the traditional options. A striking three - stone peridot and diamond studded band or a vintage - inspired creation will certainly delight her. For those born in the month of August, a peridot ring will be an incredible birthstone accessory. At Angara, we give you the option to choose the gemstone quality and the carat weight of the peridot. You can also take your pick from a variety of metal options, such as white, yellow and rose gold, along with silver and platinum. This will help you refine your choice and pick something that suits your style and budget requirements.
Fascinated by peridot? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.