- $5,000 & Over
- Clear All
- Peridot and Diamond Three Stone Ring$1,269 - $5,939
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Cushion Peridot Split Shank Halo Ring - 4.26 CT TW$4,769 - $5,149
- Twist Shank Emerald Cut Peridot Statement Ring$839 - $7,629
- Cushion Peridot Cocktail Ring with Diamond Halo$1,109 - $5,819
- Three Stone Emerald-Cut Peridot and Diamond Ring$1,819 - $6,679
- Cushion Peridot Ring with Trio Bezel Diamonds$829 - $5,649
- Classic Peridot and Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$289 - $7,639
- Classic Oval Peridot Floral Halo Ring$959 - $6,269
- Three Stone Oval Peridot and Half Moon Diamond Ring$1,339 - $5,789
- Vintage Style Oval Peridot Halo Ring$1,069 - $5,719
- Classic Round Peridot and Diamond Three Stone Ring$469 - $7,609
- Oval Peridot Three Stone Ring with Pear Diamonds$1,419 - $8,709
- Oval Peridot and Half Moon Diamond Three Stone Ring$2,159 - $6,009
About Peridot Rings
Peridot is believed to have derived its name from the Arabic word 'faridat', meaning 'gem'. This jewel is famed for its subtle green hue with golden overtones. While the early Egyptians regarded it as the 'gem of the Sun', the Romans called it the 'evening emerald'. The Hawaiians considered the peridot as a gift from the Goddess of volcanoes, Pele. Also, in the ancient times it was used as a talisman to protect from evil spirits. Peridot rings truly stand out from the rest. Its spring green to deep olive hue mesmerizes the senses and radiates exuberance. The gorgeous shade of this gem reflects nature's lush beauty and is illustrative of its flourishing foliage. A sparkling peridot set in any precious metal band will not fail to garner admiration. If you too wish to adorn yourself with an exquisite peridot gemstone ring then Angara has just what you need.
For something elegant and simple, a square, cushion or emerald - cut peridot solitaire ring will be great. Go for the ones with milgrain detailing on the edges, heart - shaped stone or rings with crossover and split shank for a glamorous look. Many of these pieces are also accented with glittering diamonds for a truly spectacular charm. For modern brides and brides - to - be, peridot wedding and engagement rings are a great choice if you don't wish to go with the traditional options. A striking three - stone peridot and diamond studded band or a vintage - inspired creation will certainly delight her. For those born in the month of August, a peridot ring will be an incredible birthstone accessory. At Angara, we give you the option to choose the gemstone quality and the carat weight of the peridot. You can also take your pick from a variety of metal options, such as white, yellow and rose gold, along with silver and platinum. This will help you refine your choice and pick something that suits your style and budget requirements.
Know Your Options
At Angara, it is easy to design the peridot ring of your dreams. Begin by choosing the gemstone quality you wish to go with. The quality options for peridot include good (A), better (AA), best (AAA) and heirloom (AAAA). Next, select the carat weight that fits your preference. Once that’s done, choose the metal that best complements the gemstone - 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 14k rose gold, platinum or silver. At Angara, we are committed to crafting exceptional jewelry pieces that exceed your expectations. We also offer free shipping and free returns so that you can shop with utmost convenience and confidence.
Fascinated by peridot? Here you can read more about peridot gemstone.