Pink Tourmaline Rings
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 41
- Round Pink Tourmaline Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$649 - $2,989
- Pear Pink Tourmaline Ring with Diamond Halo$1,069 - $2,559
- Bar-Set Solitaire Round Pink Tourmaline Bypass Ring$299 - $1,129
- Pink Tourmaline and Diamond Three Stone Ring$1,269 - $4,479
- Solitaire Pink Tourmaline Infinity Knot Ring$529 - $1,749
- Pink Tourmaline and Diamond Trillium Petal Flower Ring$909 - $2,179
- Half Eternity 7 Stone Pink Tourmaline Wedding Band$199 - $1,639
- Princess Diana Inspired Pink Tourmaline Ring with Halo$689 - $2,909
- Round Pink Tourmaline and Diamond Crossover Ring$719 - $2,619
- Scattered Split Seven Pink Tourmaline Wedding Band Ring$539 - $1,719
- Pink Tourmaline and Diamond Split Shank Ring$199 - $2,449
- Classic Triple Flower Pink Tourmaline Ring with Diamonds$649 - $1,779
- Three Stone Pink Tourmaline and Diamond Ring with Accents$1,019 - $2,519
- Gypsy Set Round Pink Tourmaline Eternity Wedding Band$699 - $1,989
- Pink Tourmaline Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$789 - $2,939
- Prong-Set Solitaire Pink Tourmaline Split Shank Ring$199 - $2,369
- Solitaire Round Pink Tourmaline Tapered Shank Ring$629 - $1,979
- Oval Pink Tourmaline and Diamond Wedding Band Ring Set$1,049 - $4,069
- Round Pink Tourmaline Three Stone Halo Ring with Diamonds$1,059 - $3,989
- Oval Pink Tourmaline Three Stone Ring with Pear Diamonds$1,379 - $7,569
- Round Pink Tourmaline Split Shank Ring with Diamond Halo$1,039 - $4,699
- Three Stone Oval Pink Tourmaline and Half Moon Diamond Ring$1,509 - $5,839
- Three Stone Pink Tourmaline and Diamond Ring$1,069 - $2,599
Items 1-36 of 41
About Pink Tourmaline Rings
Tourmaline comes in a range of colors, but the pink variety is extremely sought - after due to its deep and vivid hue. This gem's name is believed to have been derived from the Tamil and Sinhalese words "Turmali" or "Thoramalli", which translates to "stone with various colors". It has a rating of 7 to 7.5 on Mohs scale of mineral hardness, which makes it fairly good for all types of jewelry. This gem's vivid pink hue is hard to miss and looks especially breathtaking when set on a ring.
A tourmaline radiates undeniable beauty no matter which shape you pick - cushion, oval, pear, emerald - cut or round. Whether it is set in white gold, yellow gold, rose gold or platinum, this gem never fails to captivate. A cushion pink tourmaline ring with milgrain detailing will turn heads, and so will an extravagant diamond studded split shank ring adorned with this bright pink gemstone. Our creations range from striking solitaires, stackable rings to elaborate vintage - inspired creations.
Consider an elegant solitaire or a three - stone pink tourmaline ring for an engagement, and a band of glittering pink tourmalines for a wedding. And that's not it; here you will find plenty of other amazing options to choose from. At Angara, you can decide the gemstone quality, total carat weight and the metal of the ring as per your preference. This will help you pick something that matches your style as well as budget.
Know Your Options
At Angara, it is easy to design the pink tourmaline ring of your dreams. Begin by choosing the gemstone quality you wish to go with. The quality options for pink tourmaline include good (A), better (AA), best (AAA) and heirloom (AAAA). Next, select the carat weight that fits your preference. Once that’s done, choose the metal that best complements the gemstone - 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 14k rose gold, platinum or silver. At Angara, we are committed to crafting exceptional jewelry pieces that exceed your expectations. We also offer free shipping and free returns so that you can shop with utmost convenience and confidence.
Fascinated by pink tourmaline? Here you can read more about pink tourmaline gemstone.