Pink Tourmaline Rings
- $5,000 & Over
- Clear All
- Oval Pink Tourmaline and Diamond Split Shank Ring$7,359 - $8,649Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Pink Tourmaline Ring with Floral Halo$10,729 - $12,059Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Round Pink Tourmaline and Diamond Three Stone Ring$469 - $6,249Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Pink Tourmaline Bypass Ring with Diamond Accents$9,799 - $11,439Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel-Set Round Pink Tourmaline Solitaire Engagement Ring$979 - $5,829Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Claw-Set Cushion Pink Tourmaline Cocktail Halo Ring$869 - $5,819Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Pink Tourmaline and Diamond Three Stone Ring$309 - $6,879Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Pink Tourmaline Three Stone Ring with Pear Diamonds$1,349 - $7,419Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Three Stone Oval Pink Tourmaline and Half Moon Diamond Ring$1,479 - $5,719Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Style Oval Pink Tourmaline Halo Ring$1,189 - $5,179Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Pink Tourmaline and Half Moon Diamond Three Stone Ring$2,319 - $5,259Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
About Pink Tourmaline Rings
Tourmaline comes in a range of colors, but the pink variety is extremely sought - after due to its deep and vivid hue. This gem's name is believed to have been derived from the Tamil and Sinhalese words "Turmali" or "Thoramalli", which translates to "stone with various colors". It has a rating of 7 to 7.5 on Mohs scale of mineral hardness, which makes it fairly good for all types of jewelry. This gem's vivid pink hue is hard to miss and looks especially breathtaking when set on a ring.
A tourmaline radiates undeniable beauty no matter which shape you pick - cushion, oval, pear, emerald - cut or round. Whether it is set in white gold, yellow gold, rose gold or platinum, this gem never fails to captivate. A cushion pink tourmaline ring with milgrain detailing will turn heads, and so will an extravagant diamond studded split shank ring adorned with this bright pink gemstone. Our creations range from striking solitaires, stackable rings to elaborate vintage - inspired creations.
Consider an elegant solitaire or a three - stone pink tourmaline ring for an engagement, and a band of glittering pink tourmalines for a wedding. And that's not it; here you will find plenty of other amazing options to choose from. At Angara, you can decide the gemstone quality, total carat weight and the metal of the ring as per your preference. This will help you pick something that matches your style as well as budget.
Fascinated by tourmaline? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.