Rose Quartz Rings
- Cushion Rose Quartz Cocktail Ring with Alternating Halo$679 - $1,709
- GIA Certified
- Pear-Shaped Rose Quartz Cocktail Ring with Diamond Halo$799 - $2,019
- Cushion Rose Quartz Solitaire Ring with Diamond Accents$869 - $1,839
- Vintage Style Double Halo Oval Rose Quartz Ring$759 - $1,679
- Cushion Rose Quartz Celtic Knot Cocktail Ring$909 - $1,789
- GIA Certified
About Rose Quartz Rings
Aptly named after its delicate hue, rose quartz has quickly risen to fame among gem enthusiasts. The most alluring aspect of this gem is undoubtedly its soft translucence and a beautiful shade that varies from medium - dark to a very light pink.
One of the finest ways to make this gem a part of your look is to wear it in the form of a gorgeous ring. And with this collection by Angara, you get the option to choose from some absolutely stunning styles. From vintage inspired and solitaire to halo and three stone; here you'll find them all and more. Many of these rings are also accented with glittering white, black and coffee diamonds for a truly captivating look. While rose gold beautifully complements the charming pink hue of this gem, it also goes well with white, yellow and two - tone gold.
For centuries, rose quartz has been considered to be a symbol of love. Many also believed that it helped create harmony in a relationship. Today, this jewel continues to be a popular choice among women who wish to radiate an elegant and feminine charm. Take your pick from this collection of beautiful rings, and let rose quartz do the rest.
Fascinated by rose quartz? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.