- Style: Three Stone (34)
- Clear All
- Ruby and Diamond Three Stone Ring$1,239 - $15,629
- Classic Ruby and Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$349 - $15,629
- Vintage Inspired Square Ruby Criss-Cross Motif Ring$1,359 - $4,899
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Cushion Ruby Ring with Half-Moon Diamonds$11,069 - $11,819
- Oval Ruby Three Stone Bypass Ring with Diamonds$419 - $1,069
- Vintage Inspired Round Ruby & Diamond Three Stone Ring$1,159 - $8,669
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Round Burmese Ruby Ring with Trio Diamonds$41,699 - $43,079
- Square Ruby and Princess Diamond Three Stone Ring$939 - $2,439
- Classic Three Stone Ruby and Diamond Ring$669 - $6,669
- Three Stone Oval Ruby and Half Moon Diamond Ring$1,859 - $23,649
- Classic Square Ruby and Diamond Three Stone Ring$499 - $1,579
- Oval Three Stone Ruby Engagement Ring with Diamonds$1,109 - $4,149
- Classic Prong Set Ruby and Diamond Three Stone Ring$1,179 - $7,039
- Cushion Ruby and Half Moon Diamond Halo Ring$3,069 - $14,139
- Oval Ruby and Diamond Half Moon Three Stone Ring$2,869 - $9,459
- Classic Oval Ruby and Round Diamond Three Stone Ring$559 - $5,139
- Three Stone Ruby and Diamond Ring with Accents$1,019 - $3,029
- Ruby and Diamond Twisted Vine Ring$769 - $14,159
- Oval Ruby Three Stone Ring with Pear Diamonds$1,229 - $28,469
- Classic Round Ruby Three Stone Ring$339 - $6,959
- Ruby and Diamond Tapered Shank Three Stone Ring$1,839 - $6,529
- Oval Ruby Three Stone Ring with Diamond Accents$1,179 - $4,999
- GIA CertifiedOval Ruby and Diamond 3 Stone Ring (GIA Certified Ruby)$23,979 - $24,869
- Round Ruby & Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$649 - $5,839
- Round Ruby Three Stone Halo Ring with Diamonds$1,359 - $5,409
- Bezel Set Ruby Trio Cluster Stackable Ring$199 - $399
- Classic Bezel-Set Ruby and Diamond Three Stone Ring$679 - $1,609
- Cathedral Three Stone Ruby & Diamond Engagement Ring$1,049 - $3,589
- Bezel-Set Round Ruby Three Stone Ring$289 - $509
- Three Stone Ruby and Diamond Ring$1,389 - $6,479
- Ruby Criss Cross Ring with Diamond Halo$2,589 - $20,469
- Vintage Style Three Stone Ruby Wedding Band$419 - $4,219
- Three Stone Round Ruby Ring with Diamond Accents$919 - $14,309
- Nature Inspired Ruby & Diamond Twisted Vine Ring$1,009 - $15,059
About Ruby Rings
Rubies look like ripe raspberries and are especially ravishing on gold or platinum bands. They are precious and fancied for their rich, purplish red color. No gemstone is as intriguing and captivating as a ruby, thanks to its bold hue, immense fire and luminosity. The ancients considered it a suitable gem to invoke courage and victory on the battlefield. Regarded as the king of gemstones - 'ratnaraj' in Sanskrit, ruby is associated with wealth, good fortune and success. The Burmese referred to this gemstone as a drop of blood from the heart of Mother Earth. Their legends claim that soldiers who possessed rubies became invincible in wars. Another interesting myth suggests that a ruby placed in water can cause it to boil.
This gem derives its name from the Latin word 'ruber', which means red. Rated 9 on Mohs scale, ruby is considered one of the hardest minerals on earth, just like sapphires. This feature makes them perfect for daily wear. Ruby gets its color from the trace element chromium found in the corundum mineral. It has a remarkable fluorescence that enhances the intense red hue of the gemstone. Even when a ruby is wrapped up in a cloth, it is said to reveal its shine and fire. An ancient Greek lore states that the warmth in a ruby has the capability to melt wax. Even the Buddhists considered it a sacred gem and referred to it as tears of Buddha.
Its association with intense emotions such as passion, love, power and desire, makes ruby a favored gemstone for engagement and wedding rings. The alluring pinkish to purplish - red hues displayed can make anyone fall in love with this gemstone. French jewelers in the 1880s called ruby 'the gem of gems', and soon they became synonymous with royalty. No wonder members of noble families possessed rubies, and so did the rich and famous. Elizabeth Taylor was known to possess a grand jewelry collection featuring astonishing gems. One of them was a legendary ruby ring presented to her by then husband, Richard Burton. A piece of jewelry adorned with a ruby is perfect for a woman whose bold personality complements the gem or for anyone who simply finds it irresistible. Angara has an exquisite collection of ruby rings designed to suit every occasion. Add one to your collection or gift it to a special someone to make a lasting impression.
The design you choose depends on your taste for fine jewelry. Whether you like it minimal, eye - catching, traditional or intricate; you'll find it right here. Angara's selection of ruby solitaire rings is all about putting the spotlight on this beautiful red gemstone; and features the gorgeous gem in a variety of shapes, such as round, oval, square, cushion and heart. If a little more of bling is what you want, then pick a ring with shimmering diamonds on the shank or a diamond halo for a distinctive look. We also have many more alluring options, including vintage - inspired designs, rings with detailing on the gallery or with unique shank styles such as bypass, split shank and criss - cross.
Angara's single stone, two stone, three stone and five stone rings as well as eternity rings make meaningful pieces of jewelry. Their breathtaking beauty is hard to miss and truly irresistible. These rings are perfect for the fifteenth and fortieth anniversaries, as well as for those born in the month of July. Our dazzling collection has been crafted to give you the best of style and expert craftsmanship. We also give you a variety of stone quality, metal and total carat weight options to choose from. This will help you pick a beautiful ruby ring that does not just meet your style preference, but budget requirements as well.
Did You Know?
The ruby is mentioned several times in the Bible. This splendid gem was worn by kings and was often associated with beauty and wisdom.
Know Your Options
At Angara, it is easy to design the ruby ring of your dreams. Begin by choosing the gemstone quality you wish to go with. The quality options for ruby include good (A), better (AA), best (AAA) and heirloom (AAAA). Next, select the carat weight that fits your preference. Once that’s done, choose the metal that best complements the gemstone - 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 14k rose gold, platinum or silver. At Angara, we are committed to crafting exceptional jewelry pieces that exceed your expectations. We also offer free shipping and free returns so that you can shop with utmost convenience and confidence.
Fascinated by ruby? Here you can read more about ruby gemstone.