- $1,000 & Under
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 134
- Princess Diana Inspired Ruby Ring with Diamond Halo$649 - $9,279Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Ruby and Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$339 - $15,319Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Ruby Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$949 - $8,139Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Horizontally Set Oval Ruby Solitaire Ring with Trio Diamond Accents$429 - $3,319Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Ruby and Diamond Split Shank Ring$259 - $8,469Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Solitaire Oval Ruby Promise Ring$99 - $329Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Half Eternity Five Stone Ruby Wedding Band$599 - $2,489Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Bar-Set Solitaire Round Ruby Bypass Ring$359 - $3,229Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Half Eternity Seven Stone Ruby and Diamond Wedding Band$269 - $2,349Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Half Eternity Five Stone Ruby and Diamond Wedding Band$449 - $3,149Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Ruby and Diamond Crossover Ring$569 - $1,469Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Tapered Shank Oval Solitaire Ruby Ring$599 - $21,329Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Three Stone Ruby and Diamond Ring$649 - $6,539Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Shared Prong Ruby and Diamond Half Eternity Band$589 - $6,259Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Cushion Ruby Solitaire Ring$679 - $5,789Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Round Ruby Solitaire Bypass Ring$479 - $14,409Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Round Ruby Three Stone Ring$329 - $6,819Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Oval Ruby Twisted Ribbon Ring with Pave Diamond Accents$339 - $1,219Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Shared Prong Set Half Eternity Ruby Wedding Band$479 - $4,639Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Heart Ruby and Diamond Chevron Ring$239 - $719Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Ruby and Diamond Halo Promise Ring$219 - $879Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Encrusted Ruby Infinity Love Knot Ring$679 - $1,769Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Ruby and Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Ring$639 - $1,649Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Oval Ruby Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$589 - $24,619Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Round Ruby Tapered Shank Ring$769 - $5,739Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Tapered Shank Ruby Solitaire Ring with Diamonds$259 - $33,109Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Prong-Set Solitaire Ruby Split Shank Ring$319 - $7,809Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Round Ruby and Diamond Halo Ring$819 - $5,969Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Tapered Shank Ruby Solitaire Ring with Diamond Accents$549 - $20,729Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- East-West Ruby Solitaire Ring with Diamonds$619 - $2,009Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- East-West Oval Ruby Solitaire Ring with Diamonds$709 - $7,549Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Round Ruby Celtic Knot Ring$609 - $5,409Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Oval Ruby Ring with Diamond Accents$489 - $8,259Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Bezel-Set Oval Ruby Ring with Diamonds$749 - $7,459Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Two Stone Ruby Bypass Split Shank Ring$539 - $1,659Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Ruby Vintage Style Ring with Diamond Accents$809 - $7,799Extra 10% off with code COLORS
Items 1-36 of 134
About Ruby Rings
Rubies look like ripe raspberries and are especially ravishing on gold or platinum bands. They are precious and fancied for their rich, purplish red color. No gemstone is as intriguing and captivating as a ruby, thanks to its bold hue, immense fire and luminosity. The ancients considered it a suitable gem to invoke courage and victory on the battlefield. Regarded as the king of gemstones - 'ratnaraj' in Sanskrit, ruby is associated with wealth, good fortune and success. The Burmese referred to this gemstone as a drop of blood from the heart of Mother Earth. Their legends claim that soldiers who possessed rubies became invincible in wars. Another interesting myth suggests that a ruby placed in water can cause it to boil.
This gem derives its name from the Latin word 'ruber', which means red. Rated 9 on Mohs scale, ruby is considered one of the hardest minerals on earth, just like sapphires. This feature makes them perfect for daily wear. Ruby gets its color from the trace element chromium found in the corundum mineral. It has a remarkable fluorescence that enhances the intense red hue of the gemstone. Even when a ruby is wrapped up in a cloth, it is said to reveal its shine and fire. An ancient Greek lore states that the warmth in a ruby has the capability to melt wax. Even the Buddhists considered it a sacred gem and referred to it as tears of Buddha.
Its association with intense emotions such as passion, love, power and desire, makes ruby a favored gemstone for engagement and wedding rings. The alluring pinkish to purplish - red hues displayed can make anyone fall in love with this gemstone. French jewelers in the 1880s called ruby 'the gem of gems', and soon they became synonymous with royalty. No wonder members of noble families possessed rubies, and so did the rich and famous. Elizabeth Taylor was known to possess a grand jewelry collection featuring astonishing gems. One of them was a legendary ruby ring presented to her by then husband, Richard Burton. A piece of jewelry adorned with a ruby is perfect for a woman whose bold personality complements the gem or for anyone who simply finds it irresistible. Angara has an exquisite collection of ruby rings designed to suit every occasion. Add one to your collection or gift it to a special someone to make a lasting impression.
The design you choose depends on your taste for fine jewelry. Whether you like it minimal, eye - catching, traditional or intricate; you'll find it right here. Angara's selection of ruby solitaire rings is all about putting the spotlight on this beautiful red gemstone; and features the gorgeous gem in a variety of shapes, such as round, oval, square, cushion and heart. If a little more of bling is what you want, then pick a ring with shimmering diamonds on the shank or a diamond halo for a distinctive look. We also have many more alluring options, including vintage - inspired designs, rings with detailing on the gallery or with unique shank styles such as bypass, split shank and criss - cross.
Angara's single stone, two stone, three stone and five stone rings as well as eternity rings make meaningful pieces of jewelry. Their breathtaking beauty is hard to miss and truly irresistible. These rings are perfect for the fifteenth and fortieth anniversaries, as well as for those born in the month of July. Our dazzling collection has been crafted to give you the best of style and expert craftsmanship. We also give you a variety of stone quality, metal and total carat weight options to choose from. This will help you pick a beautiful ruby ring that does not just meet your style preference, but budget requirements as well.
Did You Know?
The ruby is mentioned several times in the Bible. This splendid gem was worn by kings and was often associated with beauty and wisdom.