- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 120
- Round Ruby and Diamond Crossover Ring$569 - $1,839Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Channel Set Square Ruby Half Eternity Band$589 - $2,089Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Ruby and Diamond Three Stone Ring$1,059 - $10,889Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel-Set Solitaire Heart Ruby Promise Ring$469 - $1,429Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pear Ruby Solitaire Ring with Trio Diamond Accents$549 - $1,629Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Channel Square Ruby and Diamond Half Eternity Band$929 - $2,569Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Cushion Ruby Engagement Ring with Diamond Accents$1,019 - $5,759Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Heart Ruby and Diamond Chevron Ring$239 - $1,259Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Emerald-Cut Ruby Engagement Ring with Diamond Halo$1,249 - $10,359Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Oval Ruby Twisted Ribbon Ring with Pave Diamond Accents$339 - $1,219Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Inspired Square Ruby Criss-Cross Motif Ring$1,329 - $4,799Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Inspired Cushion Ruby Split Shank Ring$1,619 - $6,949Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Nature Inspired Ruby & Diamond Flower Ring$1,269 - $5,249Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Emerald-Cut Ruby Two Tone Ring with Double Halo$2,179 - $15,199Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Inspired Round Ruby Halo Ring with Filigree$1,029 - $6,579Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel-Set Square Ruby Stackable Promise Ring$589 - $1,389Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pear-Shaped Ruby Double Halo Two Tone Ring$1,669 - $21,859Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Ruby and Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Band$559 - $2,219Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Solitaire Oval Ruby Promise Ring$99 - $1,109Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Ruby Heart Ring with Diamond Accents$1,029 - $14,069Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Square Ruby Ring with Diamond Accents$669 - $2,019Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pear Ruby Ring with Diamond Halo$1,869 - $18,329Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Half Eternity Seven Stone Ruby and Diamond Wedding Band$219 - $2,349Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel Heart Ruby Promise Ring with Diamond Accents$629 - $1,669Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Square Ruby Stackable Ring with Diamond Halo$669 - $1,539Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Ruby Crossover Ring with Diamond Accents$659 - $2,169Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Split Shank Pear Ruby and Diamond Double Halo Ring$1,279 - $5,519Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel-Set Solitaire Ruby Triple Heart Ring$1,039Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vertically Channel Set Ruby and Diamond Half Eternity Band$819 - $1,939Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Split Shank Ruby Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$1,429 - $6,049Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Inspired Oval Ruby Halo Ring with Milgrain$1,109 - $24,459Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel-Set Solitaire Pear Ruby Stackable Ring$419 - $1,129Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Ruby and Coffee Diamond Double Halo Two Tone Ring$1,199 - $4,319Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pear Ruby Vintage Style Ring with Diamond Accents$1,009 - $7,189Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Inspired Ruby & Diamond Halo Ring with Filigree$1,619 - $6,869Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Inspired Round Ruby & Diamond Three Stone Ring$1,129 - $8,499Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 120
About Ruby Rings
Rubies look like ripe raspberries and are especially ravishing on gold or platinum bands. They are precious and fancied for their rich, purplish red color. No gemstone is as intriguing and captivating as a ruby, thanks to its bold hue, immense fire and luminosity. The ancients considered it a suitable gem to invoke courage and victory on the battlefield. Regarded as the king of gemstones - 'ratnaraj' in Sanskrit, ruby is associated with wealth, good fortune and success. The Burmese referred to this gemstone as a drop of blood from the heart of Mother Earth. Their legends claim that soldiers who possessed rubies became invincible in wars. Another interesting myth suggests that a ruby placed in water can cause it to boil.
This gem derives its name from the Latin word 'ruber', which means red. Rated 9 on Mohs scale, ruby is considered one of the hardest minerals on earth, just like sapphires. This feature makes them perfect for daily wear. Ruby gets its color from the trace element chromium found in the corundum mineral. It has a remarkable fluorescence that enhances the intense red hue of the gemstone. Even when a ruby is wrapped up in a cloth, it is said to reveal its shine and fire. An ancient Greek lore states that the warmth in a ruby has the capability to melt wax. Even the Buddhists considered it a sacred gem and referred to it as tears of Buddha.
Its association with intense emotions such as passion, love, power and desire, makes ruby a favored gemstone for engagement and wedding rings. The alluring pinkish to purplish - red hues displayed can make anyone fall in love with this gemstone. French jewelers in the 1880s called ruby 'the gem of gems', and soon they became synonymous with royalty. No wonder members of noble families possessed rubies, and so did the rich and famous. Elizabeth Taylor was known to possess a grand jewelry collection featuring astonishing gems. One of them was a legendary ruby ring presented to her by then husband, Richard Burton. A piece of jewelry adorned with a ruby is perfect for a woman whose bold personality complements the gem or for anyone who simply finds it irresistible. Angara has an exquisite collection of ruby rings designed to suit every occasion. Add one to your collection or gift it to a special someone to make a lasting impression.
The design you choose depends on your taste for fine jewelry. Whether you like it minimal, eye - catching, traditional or intricate; you'll find it right here. Angara's selection of ruby solitaire rings is all about putting the spotlight on this beautiful red gemstone; and features the gorgeous gem in a variety of shapes, such as round, oval, square, cushion and heart. If a little more of bling is what you want, then pick a ring with shimmering diamonds on the shank or a diamond halo for a distinctive look. We also have many more alluring options, including vintage - inspired designs, rings with detailing on the gallery or with unique shank styles such as bypass, split shank and criss - cross.
Angara's single stone, two stone, three stone and five stone rings as well as eternity rings make meaningful pieces of jewelry. Their breathtaking beauty is hard to miss and truly irresistible. These rings are perfect for the fifteenth and fortieth anniversaries, as well as for those born in the month of July. Our dazzling collection has been crafted to give you the best of style and expert craftsmanship. We also give you a variety of stone quality, metal and total carat weight options to choose from. This will help you pick a beautiful ruby ring that does not just meet your style preference, but budget requirements as well.
Did You Know?
The ruby is mentioned several times in the Bible. This splendid gem was worn by kings and was often associated with beauty and wisdom.
Fascinated by ruby? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.