- Clear All
- Vintage Inspired Square Ruby Criss-Cross Motif Ring$1,329 - $4,799Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Heart Shaped Ruby Promise Ring$479 - $3,959Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Emerald-Cut Solitaire Ruby Double Shank Ring$3,019Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Ruby and Coffee Diamond Double Halo Two Tone Ring$1,199 - $4,319Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Heart-Shaped Ruby Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$1,109 - $4,619Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Shared Prong Set Half Eternity Ruby Wedding Band$479 - $4,639Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Inspired Ruby Floral Halo Ring with Milgrain$1,159 - $4,809Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Channel Set Square Ruby Eternity Wedding Band$829 - $3,449Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Oval Ruby Bypass Ring with Pave Diamonds$409 - $3,339Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Half Eternity Five Stone Ruby Wedding Band$599 - $3,979Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Three Stone Ruby Engagement Ring with Diamonds$1,079 - $4,059Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Cushion Ruby and Half Moon Diamond Halo Ring$3,009 - $13,859Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Shared Prong Set Square Ruby Eternity Band$659 - $4,209Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Shared Prong Square Ruby and Diamond Eternity Band$1,369 - $3,879Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Channel Set Square Ruby Diamond Eternity Wedding Band$1,999 - $3,089Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Horizontally Set Oval Ruby Solitaire Ring with Trio Diamond Accents$429 - $3,319Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Half Eternity Five Stone Ruby and Diamond Wedding Band$449 - $3,149Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Ruby Three Stone Ring with Diamond Accents$1,149 - $4,899Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bar-Set Solitaire Round Ruby Bypass Ring$359 - $3,229Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Oval Ruby Bypass Ring with Diamond Accents$499 - $3,479Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Ruby Solitaire Ring with Diamond Clusters$429 - $3,339Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Ruby Cushion Halo Ring with Milgrain$1,309 - $4,209Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Cathedral Three Stone Ruby & Diamond Engagement Ring$1,029 - $3,519Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Tapered Shank Ruby and Diamond Flower Ring$919 - $3,339Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Ruby Infinity Knot Ring$639 - $3,219Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Ruby Engagement Ring with Double Diamond Halo$4,259 - $7,119Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Style Three Stone Ruby Wedding Band$409 - $4,129Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Round Ruby Solitaire Ring with Diamond Accents$649 - $4,959Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Ruby & Diamond Two Tone Ring with Criss-Cross Shank$1,679 - $4,999Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Nature Inspired Round Ruby & Diamond Filigree Band$1,399 - $3,919Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
About Ruby Rings
Rubies look like ripe raspberries and are especially ravishing on gold or platinum bands. They are precious and fancied for their rich, purplish red color. No gemstone is as intriguing and captivating as a ruby, thanks to its bold hue, immense fire and luminosity. The ancients considered it a suitable gem to invoke courage and victory on the battlefield. Regarded as the king of gemstones - 'ratnaraj' in Sanskrit, ruby is associated with wealth, good fortune and success. The Burmese referred to this gemstone as a drop of blood from the heart of Mother Earth. Their legends claim that soldiers who possessed rubies became invincible in wars. Another interesting myth suggests that a ruby placed in water can cause it to boil.
This gem derives its name from the Latin word 'ruber', which means red. Rated 9 on Mohs scale, ruby is considered one of the hardest minerals on earth, just like sapphires. This feature makes them perfect for daily wear. Ruby gets its color from the trace element chromium found in the corundum mineral. It has a remarkable fluorescence that enhances the intense red hue of the gemstone. Even when a ruby is wrapped up in a cloth, it is said to reveal its shine and fire. An ancient Greek lore states that the warmth in a ruby has the capability to melt wax. Even the Buddhists considered it a sacred gem and referred to it as tears of Buddha.
Its association with intense emotions such as passion, love, power and desire, makes ruby a favored gemstone for engagement and wedding rings. The alluring pinkish to purplish - red hues displayed can make anyone fall in love with this gemstone. French jewelers in the 1880s called ruby 'the gem of gems', and soon they became synonymous with royalty. No wonder members of noble families possessed rubies, and so did the rich and famous. Elizabeth Taylor was known to possess a grand jewelry collection featuring astonishing gems. One of them was a legendary ruby ring presented to her by then husband, Richard Burton. A piece of jewelry adorned with a ruby is perfect for a woman whose bold personality complements the gem or for anyone who simply finds it irresistible. Angara has an exquisite collection of ruby rings designed to suit every occasion. Add one to your collection or gift it to a special someone to make a lasting impression.
The design you choose depends on your taste for fine jewelry. Whether you like it minimal, eye - catching, traditional or intricate; you'll find it right here. Angara's selection of ruby solitaire rings is all about putting the spotlight on this beautiful red gemstone; and features the gorgeous gem in a variety of shapes, such as round, oval, square, cushion and heart. If a little more of bling is what you want, then pick a ring with shimmering diamonds on the shank or a diamond halo for a distinctive look. We also have many more alluring options, including vintage - inspired designs, rings with detailing on the gallery or with unique shank styles such as bypass, split shank and criss - cross.
Angara's single stone, two stone, three stone and five stone rings as well as eternity rings make meaningful pieces of jewelry. Their breathtaking beauty is hard to miss and truly irresistible. These rings are perfect for the fifteenth and fortieth anniversaries, as well as for those born in the month of July. Our dazzling collection has been crafted to give you the best of style and expert craftsmanship. We also give you a variety of stone quality, metal and total carat weight options to choose from. This will help you pick a beautiful ruby ring that does not just meet your style preference, but budget requirements as well.
Did You Know?
The ruby is mentioned several times in the Bible. This splendid gem was worn by kings and was often associated with beauty and wisdom.
Fascinated by ruby? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.