Blue Sapphire Rings
Items 1-36 of 280
- Classic Three Stone Blue Sapphire and Diamond Ring$719 - $12,599Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Blue Sapphire Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$799 - $8,169Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Princess Diana Inspired Blue Sapphire Ring with Diamond Halo$769 - $16,659Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Cushion Blue Sapphire Ring with Diamond Halo$839 - $13,199Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Sapphire Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$839 - $14,189Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Shared Prong Sapphire and Diamond Half Eternity Band$669 - $7,949Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Blue Sapphire and Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$309 - $15,389Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 280
About Blue Sapphire Rings
Capturing the serene hue of the evening sky, a blue sapphire exudes a sense of sophisticated charm. The gem derives its name from the Greek word sappheiros', which means 'blue'. Although sapphires are found in various colors, the traditional blue sapphire is the most coveted hue. Sapphires have a hardness rating of 9 on the Mohs scale and are perfect for rings. With its breathtaking beauty and delightful color, a blue sapphire ring can add a touch of luxury to any look. Angara offers a beautiful selection of rings adorned with blue sapphires that is sure to leave you spoilt for choice.
Are you someone who likes to go with classic styles? Or do you like to opt for modern shapes and designs? Whatever, your sense of style is, our collection has all the designs you are looking for and more. Single stone, two stone, three stone, half eternity and full eternity - we have blue sapphire gemstone rings for just about any occasion of your life. The solitaire, two stone and three stone styles are popular picks for engagement. Eternity blue sapphire rings are ideal for weddings as well as the fifth and forty - fifth anniversaries. Besides, we have stackable sapphire gemstone rings for everyday wear and other special occasions.
There are several designs to choose from - halo, heart, floral, vintage - inspired, infinity knot, rings with milgrain detailing and scrollwork, and much more. Whatever your choice of metal - rose gold, yellow gold, white gold, platinum, silver or two - tone gold, we have them all. The sapphire shapes range from oval, round, cushion and trillion to marquise, pear, square and emerald cut. At Angara, you can also choose the sapphire quality as well as the total carat weight of the ring based on your preference and budget.
Fascinated by sapphire? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.