Pink Sapphire Rings
Items 1-36 of 154
- Nature Inspired Pink Sapphire & Diamond Filigree Bridal Set$1,868 - $8,078Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Nature Inspired Round Pink Sapphire & Diamond Vine Band$699 - $1,779Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Nature Inspired Round Pink Sapphire & Diamond Filigree Band$1,299 - $2,849Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Octagonal Pink Sapphire Cocktail Ring with Diamonds$659 - $6,859Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pink Sapphire and Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Band$529 - $2,139Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pink Sapphire and Diamond Twisted Vine Ring$709 - $5,279Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Pink Sapphire Cocktail Ring With Trio Diamond Accents$959 - $12,539Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 154
About Pink Sapphire Rings
Pink sapphires have enamored women and gem enthusiasts from all over the word with their blossomy pink hue. Like blue sapphire, this gem too has a rating of 9 on Mohs scale of mineral hardness. It is exceptionally sturdy and resilient to damages that may occur due to daily wear. Pink sapphire is therefore frequently used in a variety of jewelry. And one of the best ways to flaunt its feminine charm is with an expertly crafted ring. With this exquisite collection by Angara, you get to do exactly that.
If you're someone who likes to keep it simple and elegant, then go for a beautiful solitaire ring. For a bit of drama, opt for the cluster, vintage - inspired or nature - inspired styles. The designs in which the center stone is surrounded by a sparkling diamond halo are perfect for someone who loves all things opulent. Also, a gorgeous pink sapphire engagement ring from Angara will capture the passion of true love and make a remarkable present.
When it comes to the shank, designs range from the appealing split style to the graceful bypass pattern. Our rings feature pink sapphires in various shapes, such as cushion, heart, marquise, oval, square, pear and round. At Angara, you have the option to choose the gemstone quality, metal and the total carat weight. This will help you choose a ring that meets your style requirements as well as budget.
Fascinated by sapphire? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.