- Style: Solitaire (155)
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 155
- Octagonal Pink Sapphire Cocktail Ring with Diamonds$659 - $6,859Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Semi Bezel-Set Solitaire Round Blue Sapphire Bypass Ring$269 - $7,279Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Solitaire Blue Sapphire Infinity Knot Ring$219 - $3,179Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- GIA Certified Oval Sapphire Solitaire Ring with Diamonds$14,559 - $15,489Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Bypass Pear-Shaped Blue Sapphire Ring$179 - $2,589Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Classic Round Sapphire Solitaire Bypass Ring$209 - $6,819Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Oval Pink Sapphire Cocktail Ring With Trio Diamond Accents$959 - $12,539Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- GIA Certified Pear-Shaped Sapphire Bypass Ring with Diamonds$14,039 - $14,269Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Pink Sapphire and Diamond Trillium Petal Flower Ring$1,319 - $6,139Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Blue Sapphire and Diamond Ivy Scroll Ring$489 - $6,999Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Criss-Cross Marquise Sapphire Solitaire Ring with Diamonds$509 - $2,789Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Solitaire Blue Sapphire Heart Ring with Diamond Accents$859 - $6,419Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Classic GIA Certified Rectangular Cushion Sapphire Ring$8,899 - $9,759Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Classic Oval Blue Sapphire and Round Diamond Three Stone Ring$689 - $3,829Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Oval Sapphire Bypass Ring with Trio Diamond Accents$699 - $7,549Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Bezel-Set Solitaire Heart Pink Sapphire Promise Ring$439 - $999Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Vintage Style Cushion Sapphire Solitaire Ring$639 - $4,699Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Pear Sapphire Solitaire Ring with Trio Diamond Accents$509 - $1,589Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Sapphire and Diamond Trillium Petal Flower Ring$1,189 - $8,629Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Pink Sapphire and Diamond Ivy Scroll Ring$529 - $3,819Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Oval Blue Sapphire Split Shank Ring with Diamond Accents$649 - $7,829Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Classic Solitaire Oval Blue Sapphire Promise Ring$89 - $1,279Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Solitaire Oval Blue Sapphire and Diamond Promise Ring$569 - $7,289Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Vintage Style Oval Sapphire Ring with Diamonds$769 - $8,389Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Marquise Sapphire Split Shank Ring with Diamonds$829 - $2,259Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Oval Blue Sapphire Vintage Style Ring with Diamond Accents$709 - $6,089Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Round Pink Sapphire Solitaire Ring with Milgrain$719 - $3,139Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Vintage Style Blue Sapphire Split Shank Ring with Diamonds$1,519 - $6,659Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Classic GIA Certified Sapphire Solitaire Ring with Milgrain$28,399 - $29,229Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Oval Pink Sapphire Split Shank Ring with Diamond Accents$649 - $5,189Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Vintage Style Solitaire Oval Blue Sapphire Split Shank Ring$759 - $8,019Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Prong-Set Sapphire Bypass Ring with Diamond Accents$819 - $8,189Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Emerald-Cut Blue Sapphire Ring with Trio Diamonds$1,269 - $8,949Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Solitaire Pink Sapphire Infinity Knot Ring$229 - $1,629Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Pear-Shaped Sapphire Three Stone Ring with Diamonds$5,839 - $9,409Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Solitaire Round Sapphire Tapered Shank Ring$749 - $4,659Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Items 1-36 of 155
About Sapphire Rings
The undeniably beautiful sapphire is one of the most popular and coveted gemstones in the world. This gorgeous stone, known as the 'Gem of the Heavens' derives its name from the Greek word sappheiros, meaning blue. Although sapphires are traditionally associated with blue, this gem is found in almost every color, except for the red variety which is known as the ruby. Both sapphires and rubies belong to the corundum family of minerals and exhibit similar properties. Rated 9 on Mohs scale, sapphire is the second hardest substance on the earth. The gem's incredible hardness, matchless beauty and durability make it apt for use in jewelry, especially rings.
Since the ancient times, sapphire has been held in high esteem. It was regarded as sacred and was often used to adorn the robes of priests. The tablets upon which the Ten Commandments were written were believed to be made of sapphire. As this gemstone is also linked to Apollo, the Olympian deity of music, oracles, medicine, sun and knowledge, early Greeks wore it to reveal insightful prophecies about the future. Ancient Persians were of the belief that the earth rested upon a giant sapphire, the color of which was reflected in the sky. This stunning gem, which is regarded as a symbol of wisdom, spiritual enlightenment and good fortune, has also been associated with royalty. Kings wore sapphires around their neck to protect themselves from harm. This gem is said to have the power to bring commitment, romantic devotion, harmony and fidelity in relationships, making it an appropriate choice for engagement rings.
Sapphires look breathtaking on rings and are usually accompanied by diamonds for a luxurious look. A famous sapphire ring worth mentioning is the one gifted by Napolean to his beloved Josephine. It was a pear - shaped sapphire, paired with a pear - shaped diamond. Princess Diana's sapphire floral halo ring is another jewel that's legendary. In 2010, when Prince William proposed to Catherine Middleton with the same ring, it triggered a major trend among young couples. Of late, sapphire has gained immense popularity as the center or accent stone in both bridal and fine jewelry. Since sapphires are durable gemstones, they can be worn daily and require minimal maintenance. Because of their tough nature, sapphires can be cleaned with utmost ease. All you need is warm, soapy water and a soft brush. They can also be cleaned thoroughly using an ultrasonic cleaner or steamer. Though exceptionally hard, it is advisable to avoid wearing sapphires while engaging in strenuous tasks such as gardening, washing or cleaning.
Angara offers both blue and pink sapphire rings in a variety of simple to gorgeous designs. From classic styles to contemporary patterns, our selection is wide enough to suit every taste. Cushion, emerald, heart, marquise, oval, pear, round, square - the choice in shapes is extensive. Settings range from the classic prong to the elegant bezel. For a traditional look, go for a solitaire, two stone or a three stone ring. If you are looking for something more elaborate, a halo, cluster or knot sapphire ring will be perfect for you. When it comes to the shank of the ring, you can choose from bypass, split shank, tapered or embellished. Set with a continuous line of sparkling sapphires, the eternity bands symbolize everlasting love. They are apt for weddings and as an anniversary gifts. The vintage - inspired rings ooze sophisticated style, while those with milgrain are perfect for those with an eye for detail. Other interesting styles include half eternity, seven stone, five stone, nine stone, cathedral and more.
Sapphire rings can be worn as a birthstone ring by those born in the month of September. They also make ideal gifts on a fifth and forty - fifth wedding anniversary. Whether you are looking for unique styles or designs that you can stack with other rings, your search ends here. At Angara, we offer stunning blue and pink sapphire rings in a variety of stone qualities, metals and total carat weight options, so that you can easily choose the one that meets your style requirements and budget. Wear a ring from our collection and enjoy being the center of attention wherever you go.
Did You Know?
As surprising as it may sound, sapphires were reserved for the royalty and the high priests until the late 17th century. Anyone else seen wearing them was punished.