- Style: Vintage Inspired (43)
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 43
- Vintage Style Oval Cabochon Sapphire Ring with Diamond Halo$22,629Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Blue Sapphire and Diamond Flower Scroll Ring$449 - $609Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Cushion Sapphire Split Shank Engagement Ring$1,279 - $6,079Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Cushion Sapphire Solitaire Ring$639 - $4,699Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Round Blue Sapphire Split Shank Ring with Diamond Halo$1,059 - $15,899Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- GIA Certified Pear Sri Lankan Sapphire Double Halo Ring$16,289 - $16,929Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Pink Sapphire and Diamond Flower Scroll Ring$449 - $609Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Art Deco Inspired GIA Certified Sapphire Halo Ring$5,559 - $5,759Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Oval Sapphire Ring with Diamonds$769 - $8,389Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style GIA Certified Pear Sri Lankan Sapphire Ring$14,279 - $14,549Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Blue Sapphire Vintage Style Ring with Diamond Accents$709 - $6,089Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Blue Sapphire and Half Moon Diamond Halo Ring$2,839 - $10,369Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Inspired Pink Sapphire and Diamond Floral Ring$1,529 - $4,459Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- GIA Certified Pear Sri Lankan Sapphire Cocktail Ring$24,069 - $24,529Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Sapphire & Diamond Scalloped Halo Ring$949 - $6,409Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Twisted Rope GIA Certified Cushion Sapphire Halo Ring$17,459 - $17,839Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Blue Sapphire and Diamond Halo Ring$1,249 - $18,169Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Sapphire and Diamond Ring with Latticework$1,149 - $9,249Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Oval Sapphire Engagement Ring with Floral Halo$949 - $6,859Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Oval Sapphire Split Shank Engagement Ring$1,199 - $7,409Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Pink Sapphire and Half Moon Diamond Halo Ring$3,499 - $7,639Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Sapphire Split Shank Ring with Rope Detailing$849 - $4,249Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Art Deco Inspired GIA Certified Sapphire Floral Halo Ring$5,929 - $6,279Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Emerald-Cut Blue Sapphire Split Shank Halo Ring$1,369 - $5,899Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style GIA Certified Pear-Shaped Sapphire Halo Ring$5,399 - $5,719Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Bezel-Set GIA Certified Sri Lankan Sapphire Solitaire Ring$28,579 - $28,879Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Inspired Bezel-Set Oval Sapphire Ring with Grooves$849 - $5,669Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Bezel-Set Oval Sapphire Ring with Diamonds$649 - $5,839Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Three Stone Sapphire and Diamond Ring$5,989 - $9,629Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Inspired Bezel-Set Sapphire Ring with Diamonds$859 - $5,699Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Bezel Set Vintage Pear Sapphire Ring with Diamond Accents$889 - $4,589Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Round Blue Sapphire Ring with Pear Motifs$729 - $3,589Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- GIA Certified Sapphire Cathedral Halo Ring with Milgrain$29,979 - $30,309Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Cushion Pink Sapphire and Diamond Floral Ring with Claw Set$2,359 - $6,009Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Oval Pink Sapphire Ring with Diamonds$859 - $7,589Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style GIA Certified Sri Lankan Sapphire Floral Ring$11,909 - $12,259Extra 10% off with code COLORS
Items 1-36 of 43
About Sapphire Rings
The undeniably beautiful sapphire is one of the most popular and coveted gemstones in the world. This gorgeous stone, known as the 'Gem of the Heavens' derives its name from the Greek word sappheiros, meaning blue. Although sapphires are traditionally associated with blue, this gem is found in almost every color, except for the red variety which is known as the ruby. Both sapphires and rubies belong to the corundum family of minerals and exhibit similar properties. Rated 9 on Mohs scale, sapphire is the second hardest substance on the earth. The gem's incredible hardness, matchless beauty and durability make it apt for use in jewelry, especially rings.
Since the ancient times, sapphire has been held in high esteem. It was regarded as sacred and was often used to adorn the robes of priests. The tablets upon which the Ten Commandments were written were believed to be made of sapphire. As this gemstone is also linked to Apollo, the Olympian deity of music, oracles, medicine, sun and knowledge, early Greeks wore it to reveal insightful prophecies about the future. Ancient Persians were of the belief that the earth rested upon a giant sapphire, the color of which was reflected in the sky. This stunning gem, which is regarded as a symbol of wisdom, spiritual enlightenment and good fortune, has also been associated with royalty. Kings wore sapphires around their neck to protect themselves from harm. This gem is said to have the power to bring commitment, romantic devotion, harmony and fidelity in relationships, making it an appropriate choice for engagement rings.
Sapphires look breathtaking on rings and are usually accompanied by diamonds for a luxurious look. A famous sapphire ring worth mentioning is the one gifted by Napolean to his beloved Josephine. It was a pear - shaped sapphire, paired with a pear - shaped diamond. Princess Diana's sapphire floral halo ring is another jewel that's legendary. In 2010, when Prince William proposed to Catherine Middleton with the same ring, it triggered a major trend among young couples. Of late, sapphire has gained immense popularity as the center or accent stone in both bridal and fine jewelry. Since sapphires are durable gemstones, they can be worn daily and require minimal maintenance. Because of their tough nature, sapphires can be cleaned with utmost ease. All you need is warm, soapy water and a soft brush. They can also be cleaned thoroughly using an ultrasonic cleaner or steamer. Though exceptionally hard, it is advisable to avoid wearing sapphires while engaging in strenuous tasks such as gardening, washing or cleaning.
Angara offers both blue and pink sapphire rings in a variety of simple to gorgeous designs. From classic styles to contemporary patterns, our selection is wide enough to suit every taste. Cushion, emerald, heart, marquise, oval, pear, round, square - the choice in shapes is extensive. Settings range from the classic prong to the elegant bezel. For a traditional look, go for a solitaire, two stone or a three stone ring. If you are looking for something more elaborate, a halo, cluster or knot sapphire ring will be perfect for you. When it comes to the shank of the ring, you can choose from bypass, split shank, tapered or embellished. Set with a continuous line of sparkling sapphires, the eternity bands symbolize everlasting love. They are apt for weddings and as an anniversary gifts. The vintage - inspired rings ooze sophisticated style, while those with milgrain are perfect for those with an eye for detail. Other interesting styles include half eternity, seven stone, five stone, nine stone, cathedral and more.
Sapphire rings can be worn as a birthstone ring by those born in the month of September. They also make ideal gifts on a fifth and forty - fifth wedding anniversary. Whether you are looking for unique styles or designs that you can stack with other rings, your search ends here. At Angara, we offer stunning blue and pink sapphire rings in a variety of stone qualities, metals and total carat weight options, so that you can easily choose the one that meets your style requirements and budget. Wear a ring from our collection and enjoy being the center of attention wherever you go.
Did You Know?
As surprising as it may sound, sapphires were reserved for the royalty and the high priests until the late 17th century. Anyone else seen wearing them was punished.