- $1,000 & Under
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 278
- Classic Three Stone Blue Sapphire and Diamond Ring$719 - $12,599Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Blue Sapphire Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$799 - $8,169Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Princess Diana Inspired Blue Sapphire Ring with Diamond Halo$769 - $16,659Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Half Eternity Seven Stone Sapphire and Diamond Wedding Band$469 - $2,149Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Cushion Blue Sapphire Ring with Diamond Halo$839 - $13,199Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Sapphire Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$839 - $14,189Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Shared Prong Sapphire and Diamond Half Eternity Band$669 - $7,949Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Blue Sapphire and Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$309 - $15,389Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Blue Sapphire and Diamond Semi Eternity Classic Wedding Band$579 - $3,059Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Octagonal Pink Sapphire Cocktail Ring with Diamonds$659 - $6,859Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Semi Bezel-Set Solitaire Round Blue Sapphire Bypass Ring$269 - $7,279Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Channel Square Sapphire and Diamond Half Eternity Band$989 - $2,849Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Blue Sapphire Split Shank Halo Ring$969 - $18,409Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Encrusted Blue Sapphire Infinity Love Knot Ring$699 - $1,689Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Shared Prong Sapphire and Diamond Eternity Band$719 - $5,749Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Pink Sapphire and Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Band$529 - $1,269Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Blue Sapphire Infinity Knot Ring$219 - $3,179Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Round Sapphire and Diamond Three Stone Ring$459 - $10,079Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Bypass Pear-Shaped Blue Sapphire Ring$179 - $2,589Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Pink Sapphire and Diamond Twisted Vine Ring$709 - $5,279Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Half Eternity Five Stone Sapphire and Diamond Wedding Band$389 - $5,919Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Round Sapphire Solitaire Bypass Ring$209 - $6,819Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Oval Blue Sapphire Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$589 - $9,299Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Channel Set Square Sapphire Half Eternity Band$589 - $2,529Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Oval Pink Sapphire Cocktail Ring With Trio Diamond Accents$959 - $12,539Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Square Blue Sapphire Semi Eternity Classic Wedding Band$419 - $2,559Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Heart Sapphire and Diamond Chevron Ring$209 - $1,439Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Pave Set Blue Sapphire Olive Leaf Vine Ring$579 - $759Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Prong Set Half Eternity Round Blue Sapphire Wedding Band$679 - $1,629Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Half Eternity Five Stone Blue Sapphire Wedding Band$249 - $3,699Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Shared Prong Set Eternity Sapphire Wedding Band$729 - $4,209Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Blue Sapphire and Diamond Ivy Scroll Ring$489 - $6,999Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Style Blue Sapphire and Diamond Flower Scroll Ring$449 - $609Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Vintage Inspired Sapphire and Diamond Ring with 'X' Motif$869 - $1,869Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Blue Sapphire & Diamond Marquise and Dot Band$179 - $929Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Criss-Cross Marquise Sapphire Solitaire Ring with Diamonds$509 - $2,789Extra 10% off with code COLORS
Items 1-36 of 278
About Sapphire Rings
The undeniably beautiful sapphire is one of the most popular and coveted gemstones in the world. This gorgeous stone, known as the 'Gem of the Heavens' derives its name from the Greek word sappheiros, meaning blue. Although sapphires are traditionally associated with blue, this gem is found in almost every color, except for the red variety which is known as the ruby. Both sapphires and rubies belong to the corundum family of minerals and exhibit similar properties. Rated 9 on Mohs scale, sapphire is the second hardest substance on the earth. The gem's incredible hardness, matchless beauty and durability make it apt for use in jewelry, especially rings.
Since the ancient times, sapphire has been held in high esteem. It was regarded as sacred and was often used to adorn the robes of priests. The tablets upon which the Ten Commandments were written were believed to be made of sapphire. As this gemstone is also linked to Apollo, the Olympian deity of music, oracles, medicine, sun and knowledge, early Greeks wore it to reveal insightful prophecies about the future. Ancient Persians were of the belief that the earth rested upon a giant sapphire, the color of which was reflected in the sky. This stunning gem, which is regarded as a symbol of wisdom, spiritual enlightenment and good fortune, has also been associated with royalty. Kings wore sapphires around their neck to protect themselves from harm. This gem is said to have the power to bring commitment, romantic devotion, harmony and fidelity in relationships, making it an appropriate choice for engagement rings.
Sapphires look breathtaking on rings and are usually accompanied by diamonds for a luxurious look. A famous sapphire ring worth mentioning is the one gifted by Napolean to his beloved Josephine. It was a pear - shaped sapphire, paired with a pear - shaped diamond. Princess Diana's sapphire floral halo ring is another jewel that's legendary. In 2010, when Prince William proposed to Catherine Middleton with the same ring, it triggered a major trend among young couples. Of late, sapphire has gained immense popularity as the center or accent stone in both bridal and fine jewelry. Since sapphires are durable gemstones, they can be worn daily and require minimal maintenance. Because of their tough nature, sapphires can be cleaned with utmost ease. All you need is warm, soapy water and a soft brush. They can also be cleaned thoroughly using an ultrasonic cleaner or steamer. Though exceptionally hard, it is advisable to avoid wearing sapphires while engaging in strenuous tasks such as gardening, washing or cleaning.
Angara offers both blue and pink sapphire rings in a variety of simple to gorgeous designs. From classic styles to contemporary patterns, our selection is wide enough to suit every taste. Cushion, emerald, heart, marquise, oval, pear, round, square - the choice in shapes is extensive. Settings range from the classic prong to the elegant bezel. For a traditional look, go for a solitaire, two stone or a three stone ring. If you are looking for something more elaborate, a halo, cluster or knot sapphire ring will be perfect for you. When it comes to the shank of the ring, you can choose from bypass, split shank, tapered or embellished. Set with a continuous line of sparkling sapphires, the eternity bands symbolize everlasting love. They are apt for weddings and as an anniversary gifts. The vintage - inspired rings ooze sophisticated style, while those with milgrain are perfect for those with an eye for detail. Other interesting styles include half eternity, seven stone, five stone, nine stone, cathedral and more.
Sapphire rings can be worn as a birthstone ring by those born in the month of September. They also make ideal gifts on a fifth and forty - fifth wedding anniversary. Whether you are looking for unique styles or designs that you can stack with other rings, your search ends here. At Angara, we offer stunning blue and pink sapphire rings in a variety of stone qualities, metals and total carat weight options, so that you can easily choose the one that meets your style requirements and budget. Wear a ring from our collection and enjoy being the center of attention wherever you go.
Did You Know?
As surprising as it may sound, sapphires were reserved for the royalty and the high priests until the late 17th century. Anyone else seen wearing them was punished.