- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 81
- Blue Sapphire and Diamond Semi Eternity Classic Wedding Band$579 - $3,059Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Blue Sapphire Infinity Knot Ring$219 - $3,179Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Three Stone Pink Sapphire Ring with Diamond Halo$1,599 - $4,489Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Half Eternity Five Stone Blue Sapphire Wedding Band$249 - $3,699Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Shared Prong Set Eternity Sapphire Wedding Band$729 - $4,209Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Sapphire and Coffee Diamond Double Halo Two Tone Ring$1,149 - $4,019Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pink Sapphire & Diamond Two Tone Ring with Criss-Cross Shank$1,649 - $3,729Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Inspired Sapphire Floral Halo Ring with Milgrain$1,109 - $4,259Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Half Eternity Five Stone Pink Sapphire Wedding Band$199 - $3,699Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vertically Channel Set Sapphire and Diamond Half Eternity Band$919 - $3,709Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Shared Prong Square Sapphire and Diamond Eternity Band$1,289 - $4,779Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pink Sapphire & Coffee Diamond Halo Ring in Two Tone Gold$1,589 - $4,029Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Princess Diana Inspired Pink Sapphire Ring with Diamond Halo$829 - $4,159Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pink Sapphire and Diamond Ivy Scroll Ring$529 - $3,819Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Sapphire & Diamond Two Tone Ring with Criss-Cross Shank$1,659 - $4,279Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Sapphire Three Stone Halo Ring with Diamonds$1,279 - $4,229Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Round Pink Sapphire Three Stone Ring$299 - $3,559Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Pink Sapphire Two Tone Ring with Double Halo$1,239 - $4,159Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Round Blue Sapphire and Diamond Halo Ring$679 - $4,059Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Shared Prong Set Half Eternity Sapphire Wedding Band$469 - $4,719Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Pink Sapphire Solitaire Ring with Milgrain$719 - $3,139Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Inspired Pink Sapphire and Diamond Floral Ring$1,529 - $4,459Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Round Sapphire Tapered Shank Ring$749 - $4,659Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Nature Inspired Round Blue Sapphire & Diamond Filigree Band$1,269 - $3,369Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Horizontally Set Oval Sapphire Solitaire Ring with Trio Diamond Accents$249 - $4,369Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Cushion Blue Sapphire Ring with Diamond Halo$559 - $4,889Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Nature Inspired Blue Sapphire Bypass Ring with Diamond Leaf$519 - $3,509Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Cushion Pink Sapphire and Half Moon Diamond Halo Ring$3,499 - $7,639Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Cushion Sapphire Split Shank Ring with Rope Detailing$849 - $4,249Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Style Blue Sapphire Halo Ring with Milgrain$4,839 - $8,299Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Three Stone Blue Sapphire and Diamond Ring with Accents$979 - $4,329Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pink Sapphire Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$859 - $3,959Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Prong-Set Oval Blue Sapphire Halo Ring$539 - $3,499Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pear Sapphire Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$899 - $3,239Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Blue Sapphire Criss Cross Ring with Diamond Halo$3,599 - $14,489Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Cushion Blue Sapphire Ring in Two Tone$869 - $4,519Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 81
About Sapphire Rings
The undeniably beautiful sapphire is one of the most popular and coveted gemstones in the world. This gorgeous stone, known as the 'Gem of the Heavens' derives its name from the Greek word sappheiros, meaning blue. Although sapphires are traditionally associated with blue, this gem is found in almost every color, except for the red variety which is known as the ruby. Both sapphires and rubies belong to the corundum family of minerals and exhibit similar properties. Rated 9 on Mohs scale, sapphire is the second hardest substance on the earth. The gem's incredible hardness, matchless beauty and durability make it apt for use in jewelry, especially rings.
Since the ancient times, sapphire has been held in high esteem. It was regarded as sacred and was often used to adorn the robes of priests. The tablets upon which the Ten Commandments were written were believed to be made of sapphire. As this gemstone is also linked to Apollo, the Olympian deity of music, oracles, medicine, sun and knowledge, early Greeks wore it to reveal insightful prophecies about the future. Ancient Persians were of the belief that the earth rested upon a giant sapphire, the color of which was reflected in the sky. This stunning gem, which is regarded as a symbol of wisdom, spiritual enlightenment and good fortune, has also been associated with royalty. Kings wore sapphires around their neck to protect themselves from harm. This gem is said to have the power to bring commitment, romantic devotion, harmony and fidelity in relationships, making it an appropriate choice for engagement rings.
Sapphires look breathtaking on rings and are usually accompanied by diamonds for a luxurious look. A famous sapphire ring worth mentioning is the one gifted by Napolean to his beloved Josephine. It was a pear - shaped sapphire, paired with a pear - shaped diamond. Princess Diana's sapphire floral halo ring is another jewel that's legendary. In 2010, when Prince William proposed to Catherine Middleton with the same ring, it triggered a major trend among young couples. Of late, sapphire has gained immense popularity as the center or accent stone in both bridal and fine jewelry. Since sapphires are durable gemstones, they can be worn daily and require minimal maintenance. Because of their tough nature, sapphires can be cleaned with utmost ease. All you need is warm, soapy water and a soft brush. They can also be cleaned thoroughly using an ultrasonic cleaner or steamer. Though exceptionally hard, it is advisable to avoid wearing sapphires while engaging in strenuous tasks such as gardening, washing or cleaning.
Angara offers both blue and pink sapphire rings in a variety of simple to gorgeous designs. From classic styles to contemporary patterns, our selection is wide enough to suit every taste. Cushion, emerald, heart, marquise, oval, pear, round, square - the choice in shapes is extensive. Settings range from the classic prong to the elegant bezel. For a traditional look, go for a solitaire, two stone or a three stone ring. If you are looking for something more elaborate, a halo, cluster or knot sapphire ring will be perfect for you. When it comes to the shank of the ring, you can choose from bypass, split shank, tapered or embellished. Set with a continuous line of sparkling sapphires, the eternity bands symbolize everlasting love. They are apt for weddings and as an anniversary gifts. The vintage - inspired rings ooze sophisticated style, while those with milgrain are perfect for those with an eye for detail. Other interesting styles include half eternity, seven stone, five stone, nine stone, cathedral and more.
Sapphire rings can be worn as a birthstone ring by those born in the month of September. They also make ideal gifts on a fifth and forty - fifth wedding anniversary. Whether you are looking for unique styles or designs that you can stack with other rings, your search ends here. At Angara, we offer stunning blue and pink sapphire rings in a variety of stone qualities, metals and total carat weight options, so that you can easily choose the one that meets your style requirements and budget. Wear a ring from our collection and enjoy being the center of attention wherever you go.
Did You Know?
As surprising as it may sound, sapphires were reserved for the royalty and the high priests until the late 17th century. Anyone else seen wearing them was punished.
Fascinated by sapphire? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.