- $5,000 & Over
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 197
- Classic Three Stone Blue Sapphire and Diamond Ring$739 - $8,989
- Blue Sapphire Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$819 - $8,339
- Princess Diana Inspired Blue Sapphire Ring with Diamond Halo$789 - $16,999
- Classic Cushion Blue Sapphire Ring with Diamond Halo$839 - $10,259
- Oval Sapphire Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$859 - $14,479
- Shared Prong Sapphire and Diamond Half Eternity Band$689 - $8,109
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Sapphire Ring with Floral Diamond Halo$15,949 - $17,269
- Octagonal Pink Sapphire Cocktail Ring with Diamonds$679 - $6,999
- Semi Bezel-Set Solitaire Round Blue Sapphire Bypass Ring$279 - $7,429
- Oval Blue Sapphire Split Shank Halo Ring$989 - $18,779
- Shared Prong Sapphire and Diamond Eternity Band$929 - $7,069
- Round Blue Sapphire Bypass Bridal Set$838 - $7,608
- Classic Round Sapphire and Diamond Three Stone Ring$469 - $10,289
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Sapphire Solitaire Ring with Diamonds$14,859 - $15,799
- Pink Sapphire and Diamond Twisted Vine Ring$729 - $5,389
- Classic Round Sapphire Solitaire Bypass Ring$219 - $6,959
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Round Sapphire Ring with Diamond Halo$5,689 - $5,859
- Oval Pink Sapphire Cocktail Ring With Trio Diamond Accents$979 - $12,789
- Nature Inspired Blue Sapphire & Diamond Filigree Bridal Set$1,869 - $11,919
- Pink Sapphire and Diamond Trillium Petal Flower Ring$1,349 - $6,269
- Blue Sapphire and Diamond Ivy Scroll Ring$499 - $7,139
- Emerald-Cut Pink Sapphire Two Tone Ring with Double Halo$1,969 - $7,769
- Vintage Inspired Round Sapphire Halo Ring with Ornate Shank$1,379 - $9,459
- Vintage Style Cushion Sapphire Split Shank Engagement Ring$1,309 - $6,209
- Blue Sapphire and Diamond Three Stone Ring$1,149 - $18,329
- Solitaire Blue Sapphire Heart Ring with Diamond Accents$879 - $6,549
- Round Sapphire Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$699 - $8,489
- 3 Stone Oval Blue Sapphire and Half Moon Diamond Ring$1,449 - $10,419
- Nature Inspired Pink Sapphire & Diamond Filigree Bridal Set$1,909 - $8,239
- Blue Sapphire and Diamond Split Shank Ring$229 - $6,209
- Pear Sapphire Ring with Diamond Halo$1,279 - $7,949
- Pear-Shaped Pink Sapphire Double Halo Two Tone Ring$1,569 - $7,209
Items 1-36 of 197
About Sapphire Rings
The undeniably beautiful sapphire is one of the most popular and coveted gemstones in the world. This gorgeous stone, known as the 'Gem of the Heavens' derives its name from the Greek word sappheiros, meaning blue. Although sapphires are traditionally associated with blue, this gem is found in almost every color, except for the red variety which is known as the ruby. Both sapphires and rubies belong to the corundum family of minerals and exhibit similar properties. Rated 9 on Mohs scale, sapphire is the second hardest substance on the earth. The gem's incredible hardness, matchless beauty and durability make it apt for use in jewelry, especially rings.
Since the ancient times, sapphire has been held in high esteem. It was regarded as sacred and was often used to adorn the robes of priests. The tablets upon which the Ten Commandments were written were believed to be made of sapphire. As this gemstone is also linked to Apollo, the Olympian deity of music, oracles, medicine, sun and knowledge, early Greeks wore it to reveal insightful prophecies about the future. Ancient Persians were of the belief that the earth rested upon a giant sapphire, the color of which was reflected in the sky. This stunning gem, which is regarded as a symbol of wisdom, spiritual enlightenment and good fortune, has also been associated with royalty. Kings wore sapphires around their neck to protect themselves from harm. This gem is said to have the power to bring commitment, romantic devotion, harmony and fidelity in relationships, making it an appropriate choice for engagement rings.
Sapphires look breathtaking on rings and are usually accompanied by diamonds for a luxurious look. A famous sapphire ring worth mentioning is the one gifted by Napolean to his beloved Josephine. It was a pear - shaped sapphire, paired with a pear - shaped diamond. Princess Diana's sapphire floral halo ring is another jewel that's legendary. In 2010, when Prince William proposed to Catherine Middleton with the same ring, it triggered a major trend among young couples. Of late, sapphire has gained immense popularity as the center or accent stone in both bridal and fine jewelry. Since sapphires are durable gemstones, they can be worn daily and require minimal maintenance. Because of their tough nature, sapphires can be cleaned with utmost ease. All you need is warm, soapy water and a soft brush. They can also be cleaned thoroughly using an ultrasonic cleaner or steamer. Though exceptionally hard, it is advisable to avoid wearing sapphires while engaging in strenuous tasks such as gardening, washing or cleaning.
Angara offers both blue and pink sapphire rings in a variety of simple to gorgeous designs. From classic styles to contemporary patterns, our selection is wide enough to suit every taste. Cushion, emerald, heart, marquise, oval, pear, round, square - the choice in shapes is extensive. Settings range from the classic prong to the elegant bezel. For a traditional look, go for a solitaire, two stone or a three stone ring. If you are looking for something more elaborate, a halo, cluster or knot sapphire ring will be perfect for you. When it comes to the shank of the ring, you can choose from bypass, split shank, tapered or embellished. Set with a continuous line of sparkling sapphires, the eternity bands symbolize everlasting love. They are apt for weddings and as an anniversary gifts. The vintage - inspired rings ooze sophisticated style, while those with milgrain are perfect for those with an eye for detail. Other interesting styles include half eternity, seven stone, five stone, nine stone, cathedral and more.
Sapphire rings can be worn as a birthstone ring by those born in the month of September. They also make ideal gifts on a fifth and forty - fifth wedding anniversary. Whether you are looking for unique styles or designs that you can stack with other rings, your search ends here. At Angara, we offer stunning blue and pink sapphire rings in a variety of stone qualities, metals and total carat weight options, so that you can easily choose the one that meets your style requirements and budget. Wear a ring from our collection and enjoy being the center of attention wherever you go.
Did You Know?
As surprising as it may sound, sapphires were reserved for the royalty and the high priests until the late 17th century. Anyone else seen wearing them was punished.
Know Your Options
At Angara, it is easy to design the sapphire ring of your dreams. Begin by choosing the gemstone quality you wish to go with. The quality options for sapphire include good (A), better (AA), best (AAA) and heirloom (AAAA). Next, select the carat weight that fits your preference. Once that’s done, choose the metal that best complements the gemstone - 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 14k rose gold, platinum or silver. At Angara, we are committed to crafting exceptional jewelry pieces that exceed your expectations. We also offer free shipping and free returns so that you can shop with utmost convenience and confidence.
Fascinated by sapphire? Here you can read more about sapphire gemstone.