- $5,000 & Over
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 95
- Classic Tanzanite and Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$309 - $7,179Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Tanzanite Ring Split Shank Halo Ring$769 - $5,689Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Octagonal Tanzanite Cocktail Ring with Diamonds$879 - $6,009Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Trillion Tanzanite Halo Ring$11,009 - $12,959Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pear Tanzanite Ring with Triple Diamond Accents$929 - $5,179Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Three Stone Emerald-Cut Tanzanite and Diamond Ring$1,999 - $8,049Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedSolitaire GIA Certified Emerald-Cut Tanzanite Cocktail Ring - 9.96 CT TW$18,109 - $18,569Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Heart Tanzanite Solitaire Bypass Ring$13,969 - $15,559Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Solitaire Tanzanite Cocktail Ring$24,169 - $26,019Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Tanzanite Halo Cocktail Ring$12,189 - $13,389Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedPear GIA Certified Tanzanite Split Shank Ring$6,989 - $7,789Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel-Set Round Tanzanite Solitaire Engagement Ring$1,089 - $5,229Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA Certified Octagonal Tanzanite Ring with Star Halo - 6.1 CT TW$8,959 - $9,359Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Tanzanite Heart Ring with Baguette Diamonds$16,729 - $17,149Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Trillion Tanzanite Halo Ring$7,199 - $9,359Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Emerald-Cut Tanzanite Split Shank Ring$1,359 - $6,919Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Trillion Tanzanite Criss Cross Ring with Halo - 8.1 CT TW$11,369 - $11,939Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Twist Shank Emerald Cut Tanzanite Statement Ring$1,799 - $12,609Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedHeart-Shaped GIA Certified Tanzanite Solitaire Ring$9,369 - $9,869Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Inspired Solitaire Cushion Tanzanite Cocktail Ring$1,269 - $11,519Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Emerald-Cut Tanzanite Cocktail Ring - 10.13 CT TW$18,229 - $18,519Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Trillion Tanzanite Ring with Diamond Halo - 8.2 CT TW$11,419 - $11,879Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Three Stone Emerald-Cut Tanzanite and Trapezoid Diamond Ring$2,169 - $5,369Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Pear Tanzanite Cocktail Ring$7,899 - $8,339Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA Certified Octagonal Tanzanite Ring with Ornate Shank - 6.2 CT TW$9,739 - $10,179Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Emerald-Cut Tanzanite Engagement Ring with Diamond Halo$829 - $5,269Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedEast-West GIA Certified Oval Tanzanite Solitaire Ring$11,409 - $11,689Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Inspired Emerald-Cut Tanzanite Halo Ring$1,119 - $6,309Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Cushion Tanzanite Ring with Trio Bezel Diamonds$1,609 - $7,439Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel-Set Oval Tanzanite Ring with Diamond Halo$1,269 - $5,699Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel Set Cushion Tanzanite Ring with Milgrain Detailing$1,309 - $6,049Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Square Tanzanite and Diamond Engagement Ring$1,279 - $5,929Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA Certified Tanzanite Ring with Round & Marquise Diamonds - 10.3 CT TW$16,509 - $17,079Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Cushion-Cut Tanzanite Ring with Channel-Set Diamond Accents$5,609Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA Certified Octagonal Tanzanite Halo Ring with Filigree - 6.3 CT TW$9,449 - $9,929Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Trillion Tanzanite Cocktail Ring with Diamond Accents$1,979 - $6,119Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 95
About Tanzanite Rings
Tanzanite was discovered by Massai tribesmen in the year 1967, near Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania. The scientific name for tanzanite is blue zoisite as it is obtained from the mineral zoisite. However, the name blue zoisite was not considered consumer - friendly as it could have been pronounced as 'blue suicide'. Hence, the gemstone was renamed to 'tanzanite'. On Mohs scale of mineral hardness, this gem gets a rating of 6.5, which makes it quite delicate. It radiates a dramatic pleochroism of blue, violet and sometimes burgundy that makes it look unique and fetching. Under incandescent light, a tanzanite looks purple and under fluorescent light, it appears bluish. Many compare a tanzanite's beauty to that of the deep oceans and the twilight skies. As this gem is exclusively mined in Tanzania and is believed to last not more than 20 years, it is considered rarer than diamonds!
Considered to be 'the most beautiful blue stone' to have been discovered in the last 2000 years, tanzanite was mistaken for a sapphire in the beginning. Locals of Tanzania associate a fascinating legend with this gem. They are of the belief that God struck a lightning in the surrounding hills and set them afire, causing the earth around to burn out. After it cooled down, the rocks deep inside turned into this striking and sacred blue gem. Tanzanite is regarded as December's birthstone and also a gemstone to celebrate new beginnings. Among the Massai tribes of Tanzania, this rare jewel is presented to wives to celebrate the birth of a child and to bless the newborn with good luck and prosperity. The gift of tanzanite at child birth is distinctive and symbolic of a fresh start. Additionally, its pleochroic nature is associated with the ability to facilitate a raised level of consciousness. Several cultures also believed that this stone could transform destructive thoughts into positive ones.
Tanzanite looks breathtaking on rings and when accented with diamonds, the piece of jewelry looks remarkably luxurious. As a solitaire, it steals all the attention with its breathtaking beauty. If you are planning to buy a cocktail ring, then opt for a piece that's studded with a defined and sophisticated emerald - cut or a cushion tanzanite. Also, styles such as vintage - inspired, three stone and infinity are great choices for special occasions.
Be it for a corporate look or an after - hours event, a rose, yellow or white gold tanzanite ring will make a great accessory. For couples who are soon to tie the knot, a half - eternity tanzanite wedding band will add sheer dazzle to their special moment. We also have rings with attractive diamond halos and those with diamonds set on the shank for a truly elaborate look. They make alluring engagement rings for brides - to - be. If you're someone who loves unique designs then there are pieces accented with glittering gems, such as brown diamonds and aquamarines. They are perfect for both day wear and a night - out around the town. With a jewelry piece from this segment, you are sure to effortlessly grab attention.
Exceptional and splendid, a tanzanite ring is indeed worth a thousand words! And if care is taken while wearing, cleaning and storing it, this gem will dazzle for years. By all means avoid ultrasonic cleaners as the high - frequency vibrations can damage the quality of this stone. All you need is warm water, mild soap and a soft brush for cleaning. At Angara, we offer stunning tanzanite gemstone rings in a variety of stone qualities, along with metal and total carat weight options. This will help you refine your choice and choose a piece that not only meets your style requirements but budget as well.
Did You Know?
Though believed to have been formed around 585 year ago, the tanzanite was discovered only in 1967. Its rarity and extremely limited supply have caused it to be increasingly recognized as an heirloom.
Fascinated by tanzanite? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.