- Gemstone: Coffee Diamond (15)
- Gemstone: Diamond (388)
- Gemstone: Enhanced Black Diamond (22)
- Gemstone: Enhanced Blue Diamond (27)
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 452
- Fishtail Set Diamond Semi Eternity Wedding Band for Her$529 - $1,359Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Diamond Twin Shank Bypass Ring$579 - $2,669Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Pave Set Half Eternity Women's Diamond Wedding Band$589 - $1,449Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Three Stone Diamond Cathedral Engagement Ring$1,829 - $3,939Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Split Prong Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Band$509 - $1,169Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Prong Set Diamond Curved Wedding Band for Women$489 - $1,139Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Double Row Diamond Contour Wedding Band$609 - $1,499Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Pave Set Diamond Interlocking Loop Two Tone Ring$1,039 - $1,349Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Graduated Diamond Half Eternity Band$1,309 - $2,889Extra 10% off with code COLORS
Round Enhanced Blue & White Diamond Past Present Future Ring$589 - $1,489Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Open Heart Round Diamond Bypass Promise Ring$489 - $1,759Extra 10% off with code COLORS
Bezel-Set Solitaire Heart Diamond Promise Ring$709 - $1,899Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Diamond Cluster Bypass Ring in Two Tone Gold$759 - $1,179Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Twin-Row Coffee and White Diamond Infinity Link Ring$449 - $1,679Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Pave-Set Diamond Pretzel Knot Ring$739 - $1,629Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Diamond Floral Ring$379 - $2,929Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Nine Stone Channel-Set Diamond Wedding Band$599 - $2,849Extra 10% off with code COLORS
Classic Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$1,269 - $45,399Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Diamond Infinity Twist Three Stone Bypass Ring$299 - $1,279Extra 10% off with code COLORS
Princess-Cut Solitaire Enhanced Black Diamond Crossover Ring$479 - $1,389Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Solitaire Diamond Split Bypass Two Tone Ring$1,199 - $2,239Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Pave-Set Diamond Knotted Heart Ring$669 - $1,329Extra 10% off with code COLORS
Round Enhanced Blue Diamond Solitaire Ring with Heart Carving$689 - $2,669Extra 10% off with code COLORS
Princess Diamond Halo Promise Ring$569 - $1,079Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Hexagon Linked Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Band$839 - $1,869Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Princess-Cut Diamond Halo Crossover Ring in Two Tone Gold$909 - $1,209Extra 10% off with code COLORS
Princess Cut Enhanced Blue Diamond Solitaire Ring with Milgrain Detailing$649 - $2,159Extra 10% off with code COLORS
Round Two Stone Diamond Ring with Bar Setting$339 - $1,559Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Three Stone Diamond Halo Ring in Two Tone Gold$1,809 - $3,009Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Five Stone Princess Diamond Wedding Band for Her$1,039 - $3,629Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Knife-Edged Classic Round Diamond Solitaire Ring$369 - $2,709Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Classic Diamond Halo Cathedral Two Tone Ring with Milgrain$1,359 - $2,239Extra 10% off with code COLORS
Princess Cut Diamond Solitaire Ring with Milgrain Detailing$1,139 - $4,489Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Half Eternity Round Diamond Wedding Band for Her$789 - $1,809Extra 10% off with code COLORS
Coffee and White Diamond Three Stone Bypass Ring$549 - $1,899Extra 10% off with code COLORS
- Diamond Interlocked Heart Ring in Pave Setting$809 - $1,829Extra 10% off with code COLORS
Items 1-36 of 452
Historically, rings have been a symbolic ornament of fidelity, eternity, and even divinity. The tradition of exchanging rings is believed to have its origin in ancient Egypt. On the wedding day, couples tied a braided reed or hemp to each other on the ring finger. Early Romans also exchanged betrothal rings to signify ownership of the wife by the groom. However, in the present times, rings have become a representation and an expression of love. They are either just a band crafted from metal or they may be studded with gemstones. The design of the ring or the number of stones embellished on the band sometimes signifies a deeper meaning. Gemstone rings are also worn as adornments for daily or occasional wear. Angara offers an eclectic collection of metal bands and gemstone rings in assorted styles and designs. Whether it is an engagement, wedding, birthday or any other occasion, there is something to suit every preference.
Here's a look at some of our most popular styles of rings:
The classic solitaire has come a long way and is here to stay for several good reasons. It is a symbol of faithfulness and commitment in love, which is why it is usually chosen for engagements. In a solitaire setting, the diamond or the gemstone is the primary point of focus and admiration. It is also likely to be more expensive than a ring studded with several smaller stones. At Angara, solitaire rings are available in designs ranging from simple to really exquisite, where the detailing on the metal adds to the beauty of the piece. We also have designs that feature diamond accents on the shank to lend a hint of glamour to the elegant solitaire ring.
After solitaire, halo rings are certainly the most popular choice. When diamond accents surround the center stone, they augment the overall brilliance of the ring and also make the entire piece look larger. At Angara, we also offer double, triple, floral and other interesting halo styles. The center stones are surrounded by not just diamonds, but other colorful gems as well for a more contemporary look.
This is the perfect option to celebrate the bond of love and friendship with your significant other. You can either opt for a pair of diamonds or a pair of precious gemstones on a plain, split or a bypass shank. This particular style is also a beautiful choice for engagements, anniversaries as well as mother's ring. It can be customized to represent the birthstone of the mother and the child to add more meaning to the jewel.
Angara offers some truly exquisite three stone rings studded with beautiful gemstones and diamonds. They are often held in a simple prong or bezel setting, or set diagonally amid a bypass. A three stone ring is a versatile choice for various occasions, including engagements, as it tells a story of the past, present and the future.
When diamonds or gemstones are used for embellishing the entire circumference of a band, an eternity ring is created. It symbolizes unending love and affection for the beloved. Eternity rings at Angara come in a variety of gemstone combinations. Designs often feature a set of same gems that are used to create one continuous row. Many bands also feature alternating shimmering diamonds and color stones for a dazzling effect. We also have half - eternity bands that have the same significance, but are more comfortable for daily wear. Eternity bands are frequently exchanged by couples during their wedding, and are also given as anniversary gifts. Our collection will give you access to both elegant and elaborate eternity bands.
There's nothing understated about cocktail rings. It is a luxurious piece of jewelry that makes a dramatic statement wherever you choose to flaunt it. The center stone is often huge and is flanked by diamond accents or other vibrant gems. You can expect ornate detailing on the shank and the gallery. Vintage inspired, art - deco, floral and geometric patterns are some of the many design options available for cocktail rings at Angara.
You can style them in multiple ways - stack several of them on a finger, wear one above a large solitaire ring or slip a few of them on separate fingers. Angara's stackable rings are perfect for everyday wear and are available in charming designs featuring a single stone, halo and half - eternity, among others. It can also be gifted as a promise ring to a friend or as a token of commitment before an engagement.