- $5,000 & Over
- Gemstone: Coffee Diamond (2)
- Gemstone: Diamond (101)
- Gemstone: Enhanced Blue Diamond (1)
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 104
- Two Stone Diamond Infinity Knot Ring with Prong Set$369 - $7,019Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Solitaire Round Diamond Celtic Knot Ring$939 - $28,659Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Classic Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$1,269 - $45,399Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Classic Round Diamond and Sapphire Three Stone Ring$829 - $12,019Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Vintage Inspired Diamond Solitaire Ring$959 - $13,959Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Three Stone Round Diamond Engagement Ring$989 - $20,549Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Prong-Set Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring$899 - $28,179Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Classic Round Diamond Solitaire Ring$769 - $28,059Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Solitaire Princess-Cut Diamond Celtic Knot Ring$1,229 - $7,679Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Round Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring$929 - $28,219Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Vintage Style Two Stone Diamond Swirl Ring$909 - $5,679Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Round Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$1,149 - $33,109Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Princess-Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring$1,289 - $7,619Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Classic Round Diamond and Emerald Three Stone Ring$1,239 - $12,239Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Three Stone Princess-Cut Diamond Ring$1,089 - $15,659Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Princess-Cut Solitaire Diamond Crossover Ring$1,249 - $7,509Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Classic Three Stone Enhanced Blue Diamond Engagement Ring$849 - $5,179Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Classic Three Stone Diamond and Blue Sapphire Ring$1,319 - $27,179Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Cathedral Three Stone Diamond Engagement Ring$1,119 - $22,139Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Vintage Style Diamond Split Shank Ring$4,349 - $20,799Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Two Stone Twist Diamond Ring with Prong-Set$699 - $5,539Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Classic Diamond Engagement Ring with Accents$1,429 - $43,079Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Classic Diamond Braided Three Stone Engagement Ring$1,319 - $5,919Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Round Diamond Solitaire Ring with Milgrain$2,009 - $57,039Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Three Stone Diamond Twisted Vine Ring$1,029 - $7,359Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Solitaire Diamond Leaf and Vine Engagement Ring$2,409 - $10,439Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Prong-Set Round Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring$3,919 - $12,819Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Solitaire Diamond Leaf Engagement Ring with Milgrain$939 - $7,559Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Solitaire Round Diamond Promise Ring with Diamond Accents$1,399 - $6,279Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Classic Three Stone Diamond and Ruby Ring$1,329 - $27,209Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Solitaire Diamond Criss-Cross Engagement Ring$1,049 - $21,029Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Vintage Style Diamond Three Stone Trellis Engagement Ring$2,939 - $21,659Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Tapered Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring with Filigree$4,319 - $27,999Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Classic Three Stone Diamond and Emerald Ring$1,319 - $27,139Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Diamond Solitaire Crossover Engagement Ring$1,289 - $20,839Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Diamond Floral Halo Engagement Ring with Milgrain$1,709 - $12,069Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Items 1-36 of 104
Historically, rings have been a symbolic ornament of fidelity, eternity, and even divinity. The tradition of exchanging rings is believed to have its origin in ancient Egypt. On the wedding day, couples tied a braided reed or hemp to each other on the ring finger. Early Romans also exchanged betrothal rings to signify ownership of the wife by the groom. However, in the present times, rings have become a representation and an expression of love. They are either just a band crafted from metal or they may be studded with gemstones. The design of the ring or the number of stones embellished on the band sometimes signifies a deeper meaning. Gemstone rings are also worn as adornments for daily or occasional wear. Angara offers an eclectic collection of metal bands and gemstone rings in assorted styles and designs. Whether it is an engagement, wedding, birthday or any other occasion, there is something to suit every preference.
Here's a look at some of our most popular styles of rings:
The classic solitaire has come a long way and is here to stay for several good reasons. It is a symbol of faithfulness and commitment in love, which is why it is usually chosen for engagements. In a solitaire setting, the diamond or the gemstone is the primary point of focus and admiration. It is also likely to be more expensive than a ring studded with several smaller stones. At Angara, solitaire rings are available in designs ranging from simple to really exquisite, where the detailing on the metal adds to the beauty of the piece. We also have designs that feature diamond accents on the shank to lend a hint of glamour to the elegant solitaire ring.
After solitaire, halo rings are certainly the most popular choice. When diamond accents surround the center stone, they augment the overall brilliance of the ring and also make the entire piece look larger. At Angara, we also offer double, triple, floral and other interesting halo styles. The center stones are surrounded by not just diamonds, but other colorful gems as well for a more contemporary look.
This is the perfect option to celebrate the bond of love and friendship with your significant other. You can either opt for a pair of diamonds or a pair of precious gemstones on a plain, split or a bypass shank. This particular style is also a beautiful choice for engagements, anniversaries as well as mother's ring. It can be customized to represent the birthstone of the mother and the child to add more meaning to the jewel.
Angara offers some truly exquisite three stone rings studded with beautiful gemstones and diamonds. They are often held in a simple prong or bezel setting, or set diagonally amid a bypass. A three stone ring is a versatile choice for various occasions, including engagements, as it tells a story of the past, present and the future.
When diamonds or gemstones are used for embellishing the entire circumference of a band, an eternity ring is created. It symbolizes unending love and affection for the beloved. Eternity rings at Angara come in a variety of gemstone combinations. Designs often feature a set of same gems that are used to create one continuous row. Many bands also feature alternating shimmering diamonds and color stones for a dazzling effect. We also have half - eternity bands that have the same significance, but are more comfortable for daily wear. Eternity bands are frequently exchanged by couples during their wedding, and are also given as anniversary gifts. Our collection will give you access to both elegant and elaborate eternity bands.
There's nothing understated about cocktail rings. It is a luxurious piece of jewelry that makes a dramatic statement wherever you choose to flaunt it. The center stone is often huge and is flanked by diamond accents or other vibrant gems. You can expect ornate detailing on the shank and the gallery. Vintage inspired, art - deco, floral and geometric patterns are some of the many design options available for cocktail rings at Angara.
You can style them in multiple ways - stack several of them on a finger, wear one above a large solitaire ring or slip a few of them on separate fingers. Angara's stackable rings are perfect for everyday wear and are available in charming designs featuring a single stone, halo and half - eternity, among others. It can also be gifted as a promise ring to a friend or as a token of commitment before an engagement.