- Metal Type: Platinum (386)
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 386
- Five Stone Opal and Diamond Wedding Band$639 - $1,719
- Contoured Comfort Fit Wedding Band for Her$389 - $699
- Contoured Comfort Fit Wedding Band$379 - $649
- Classic Comfort Fit Plain Wedding Band for Him$249 - $1,229
- Shared Prong Sapphire and Diamond Half Eternity Band$689 - $8,109
- Classic Split Prong Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Band$519 - $1,199
- Shared Prong Ruby and Diamond Eternity Band$1,059 - $7,629
- Scalloped-Edge Diamond Nine Stone Anniversary Band$1,449 - $3,269
- Square Emerald Semi Eternity Classic Wedding Band$399 - $2,549
- Classic Milgrain Comfort Fit Wedding Band for Him$279 - $1,059
- Standard Comfort Fit Sleek Wedding Band$189 - $619
- Cascading Diamond Triple-Row Anniversary Band$1,829 - $4,159
- Half Eternity Five Stone Aquamarine Wedding Band$209 - $1,219
- Half Eternity Seven Stone Ruby and Diamond Wedding Band$279 - $2,399
- Nature Inspired Blue Sapphire & Diamond Filigree Bridal Set$1,869 - $11,919
- Shared Prong-Set Princess-Cut Diamond Eternity Band$989 - $9,199
- Diagonal Two Stone Diamond Wedding Band with Ridged-Edge$629 - $2,699
- Round Ruby and Diamond Crossover Ring$589 - $1,879
- Channel Square Emerald and Diamond Half Eternity Band$959 - $2,789
- Pave-Set Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Band for Her$519 - $1,159
- Pave, Bezel Diamond Motifs Wedding Band$609 - $1,429
- Round Pink Sapphire and Diamond Half Eternity Ring$589 - $1,759
- Curved Classic Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Band$689 - $1,539
- Round Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Band in Channel Set$729 - $1,649
- Channel Set Sapphire and Diamond Semi Eternity Band$949 - $2,389
- High Polished Flat Surface Classic Wedding Band$249 - $1,539
- Five Stone Amethyst and Diamond Wedding Band$519 - $1,389
- High Polished Plain Dome Wedding Band for Her$119 - $399
- Channel Set Princess-Cut Diamond Eternity Band$2,279 - $9,819
- Double Row Diamond Contour Wedding Band$629 - $1,529
- Nature Inspired Ruby & Diamond Filigree Bridal Set$1,989 - $17,969
- Tension Set Round Diamond Solitaire Wedding Band for Him$499 - $2,379
- Triple Row Round Aquamarine and Diamond Wedding Band$1,029 - $2,399
- Round Cluster Diamond Garland Wedding Band$1,239 - $2,929
- Eleven Stone Shared Prong-Set Diamond Wedding Band$409 - $2,179
Items 1-36 of 386
About Wedding Bands
Everyone is aware that a wedding band holds immense significance for a couple. It’s not just the mark of a new milestone, but also the hope of a beautiful future together. Human civilization realized the worth of this simple piece of jewelry a long time ago. In fact, the history of wedding bands can be traced back to Egypt. Some records suggest that about 4,800 years ago, the Egyptians twisted and braided sedges and reeds that grew alongside the well-known papyrus. These were then given to women as a sign of engagement. The idea behind turning these raw materials into a circular piece of ornament was to symbolize eternity.
A circle has no specific beginning or an end, and it was therefore used to signify never-ending and immortal love not just by the Egyptians, but many other ancient cultures as well. Even the hole in the center of a ring was considered important. Many believed it was not just an empty space, but rather a door or gateway, which led to both known and unknown things. And when such a meaningful band is exchanged between couples, it marks permanence and a desire to move ahead in life, together. Soon this tradition moved on to different parts of the world and the wedding band slowly got upgraded. As the material used for these rings were not durable, people started using leather, bone or ivory. The more expensive the material, the more value it carried. Gradually, metals came into the picture and were used to demonstrate wealth and power.
Today, wedding bands are available in a variety of glistening metal options and you can find most of them at Angara. Here’s a list of the popular choices available on our site:
This robust metal is renowned for its durability. It’s a preferred choice for people who have sensitive skin as platinum is hypoallergenic in nature.
In comparison to platinum, this metal is a slightly less durable but extremely lustrous. It is often chosen for its traditional look.
Yellow gold is combined with copper, zinc and nickel (or palladium) to achieve this popular metal for wedding rings. It is plated with rhodium for protection against scratches and to give it a distinctive sheen.
This is often preferred by women for its charming, feminine hue. Rose gold rings do not have the tendency to tarnish, however the copper present in the metal can cause allergic reactions to some.
Two Tone Gold:
Perfect for those who want to make the best of two different shades of gold in a single piece. The cost of this metal may be slightly high as it includes two types of gold.
In addition to these, we also have beautiful wedding bands crafted in tricolor gold, tungsten carbide, cobalt and silver. When it comes to design, you’re certainly going to be spoilt for choice. From plain bands to the ones embedded with diamonds and vibrant gemstones; we have them all! Matching wedding bands available at Angara are yet another great option for couples as they showcase harmony of your thoughts, and are romantic at the same time. You can also customize them with engravings. In terms of style, the infinity wedding band is frequently chosen as it represents never-ending love, friendship and trust. Eternity bands are also popular for similar reasons. In addition to these, you’ll find many other gorgeous patterns to pick from. Some of these include solitaire, three-stone, vintage-inspired and two-stone. We also have several contemporary designs for modern couples. No matter what you’re looking for, you will find it right here!
As a wedding band is a purchase that will remain with you for ages, it is important to invest some time and browse through our extensive collection before buying. Every single piece of jewelry you’ll find here has been designed to offer you the best of quality and expert craftsmanship. At Angara, customer satisfaction is of pivotal importance to us. We, therefore, offer a full refund or exchange if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. For more details, click here. You can also call us on 1-888-926-4272 for any assistance required.