- Metal Type: Rose Gold (263)
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 263
- Contoured Comfort Fit Wedding Band for Her$189 - $499Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Contoured Comfort Fit Wedding Band$179 - $449Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Split Prong Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Band$509 - $1,169Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Scalloped-Edge Diamond Nine Stone Anniversary Band$1,419 - $3,199Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pave Set Round Diamond Milgrain Wedding Band$129 - $339Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Standard Comfort Fit Sleek Wedding Band$189 - $619Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Cascading Diamond Triple-Row Anniversary Band$1,789 - $4,069Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Half Eternity Seven Stone Ruby and Diamond Wedding Band$219 - $2,349Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Nature Inspired Blue Sapphire & Diamond Filigree Bridal Set$1,828 - $11,678Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Diagonal Two Stone Diamond Wedding Band with Ridged-Edge$609 - $2,639Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Ruby and Diamond Crossover Ring$569 - $1,839Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pave-Set Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Band for Her$509 - $1,129Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pave, Bezel Diamond Motifs Wedding Band$589 - $1,399Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Pink Sapphire and Diamond Half Eternity Ring$569 - $1,719Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel Set Diamond Ivy Scroll Half Eternity Band$409 - $589Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- High Polished Domed Men's Comfort Fit Wedding Band$219 - $879Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Curved Classic Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Band$469 - $1,309Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Ruby & Diamond Marquise and Dot Band$219 - $869Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Matte Finish Greek Key Comfort-Fit Men's Wedding Band$729Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Five Stone Amethyst and Diamond Wedding Band$509 - $1,359Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- High Polished Plain Dome Wedding Band for Her$119 - $399Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Channel Set Princess-Cut Diamond Eternity Band$2,229 - $9,619Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Double Row Diamond Contour Wedding Band$609 - $1,499Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Nature Inspired Ruby & Diamond Filigree Bridal Set$1,948 - $17,608Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Tension Set Round Diamond Solitaire Wedding Band for Him$489 - $2,329Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Triple Row Round Aquamarine and Diamond Wedding Band$1,009 - $2,349Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Cluster Diamond Garland Wedding Band$1,209 - $2,869Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Eleven Stone Shared Prong-Set Diamond Wedding Band$399 - $2,129Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Slanted Channel-Set Diamond Two Stone Wedding Band$649 - $2,699Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Triple-Ribbed Channel Set Diamond Women's Wedding Band$429 - $1,089Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Multi-Row Diamond Tapered Anniversary Band$1,919 - $4,649Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pave-Set Round Diamond Curved Wedding Band$189 - $299Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Tsavorite Vine and Leaf Curved Wedding Band$429 - $649Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Criss Cross Diamond Wedding Band for Her$479 - $1,159Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Half Eternity Diamond Curved Comfort Fit Wedding Band$479 - $1,499Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- High Polished Low Dome Comfort Fit Wedding Band$429 - $1,839Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 263
About Wedding Bands
Everyone is aware that a wedding band holds immense significance for a couple. It’s not just the mark of a new milestone, but also the hope of a beautiful future together. Human civilization realized the worth of this simple piece of jewelry a long time ago. In fact, the history of wedding bands can be traced back to Egypt. Some records suggest that about 4,800 years ago, the Egyptians twisted and braided sedges and reeds that grew alongside the well-known papyrus. These were then given to women as a sign of engagement. The idea behind turning these raw materials into a circular piece of ornament was to symbolize eternity.
A circle has no specific beginning or an end, and it was therefore used to signify never-ending and immortal love not just by the Egyptians, but many other ancient cultures as well. Even the hole in the center of a ring was considered important. Many believed it was not just an empty space, but rather a door or gateway, which led to both known and unknown things. And when such a meaningful band is exchanged between couples, it marks permanence and a desire to move ahead in life, together. Soon this tradition moved on to different parts of the world and the wedding band slowly got upgraded. As the material used for these rings were not durable, people started using leather, bone or ivory. The more expensive the material, the more value it carried. Gradually, metals came into the picture and were used to demonstrate wealth and power.
Today, wedding bands are available in a variety of glistening metal options and you can find most of them at Angara. Here’s a list of the popular choices available on our site:
This robust metal is renowned for its durability. It’s a preferred choice for people who have sensitive skin as platinum is hypoallergenic in nature.
In comparison to platinum, this metal is a slightly less durable but extremely lustrous. It is often chosen for its traditional look.
Yellow gold is combined with copper, zinc and nickel (or palladium) to achieve this popular metal for wedding rings. It is plated with rhodium for protection against scratches and to give it a distinctive sheen.
This is often preferred by women for its charming, feminine hue. Rose gold rings do not have the tendency to tarnish, however the copper present in the metal can cause allergic reactions to some.
Two Tone Gold:
Perfect for those who want to make the best of two different shades of gold in a single piece. The cost of this metal may be slightly high as it includes two types of gold.
In addition to these, we also have beautiful wedding bands crafted in tricolor gold, tungsten carbide, cobalt and silver. When it comes to design, you’re certainly going to be spoilt for choice. From plain bands to the ones embedded with diamonds and vibrant gemstones; we have them all! Matching wedding bands available at Angara are yet another great option for couples as they showcase harmony of your thoughts, and are romantic at the same time. You can also customize them with engravings. In terms of style, the infinity wedding band is frequently chosen as it represents never-ending love, friendship and trust. Eternity bands are also popular for similar reasons. In addition to these, you’ll find many other gorgeous patterns to pick from. Some of these include solitaire, three-stone, vintage-inspired and two-stone. We also have several contemporary designs for modern couples. No matter what you’re looking for, you will find it right here!
As a wedding band is a purchase that will remain with you for ages, it is important to invest some time and browse through our extensive collection before buying. Every single piece of jewelry you’ll find here has been designed to offer you the best of quality and expert craftsmanship. At Angara, customer satisfaction is of pivotal importance to us. We, therefore, offer a full refund or exchange if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. For more details, click here. You can also call us on 1-888-926-4272 for any assistance required.