- Metal Type: Yellow Gold (406)
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 406
- Classic Comfort Fit Plain Wedding Band for Him$249 - $1,229Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Shared Prong Sapphire and Diamond Half Eternity Band$669 - $7,949Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Classic Split Prong Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Band$509 - $1,169Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Shared Prong Ruby and Diamond Eternity Band$1,039 - $7,479Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Scalloped-Edge Diamond Nine Stone Anniversary Band$1,419 - $3,199Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Square Emerald Semi Eternity Classic Wedding Band$389 - $2,499Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Pave Set Round Diamond Milgrain Wedding Band$129 - $339Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Classic Milgrain Comfort Fit Wedding Band for Him$279 - $1,059Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Standard Comfort Fit Sleek Wedding Band$189 - $619Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Cascading Diamond Triple-Row Anniversary Band$1,789 - $4,069Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Half Eternity Five Stone Aquamarine Wedding Band$199 - $1,189Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Half Eternity Seven Stone Ruby and Diamond Wedding Band$269 - $2,349Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Shared Prong-Set Princess-Cut Diamond Eternity Band$969 - $9,019Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Diagonal Two Stone Diamond Wedding Band with Ridged-Edge$609 - $2,639Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Round Ruby and Diamond Crossover Ring$569 - $1,469Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Channel Square Emerald and Diamond Half Eternity Band$939 - $2,729Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Pave-Set Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Band for Her$509 - $1,129Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Pave, Bezel Diamond Motifs Wedding Band$589 - $1,399Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Round Pink Sapphire and Diamond Half Eternity Ring$569 - $1,719Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Bezel Set Diamond Ivy Scroll Half Eternity Band$409 - $589Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- High Polished Domed Men's Comfort Fit Wedding Band$219 - $879Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Round Diamond Half Eternity Wedding Band in Channel Set$709 - $1,609Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Ruby & Diamond Marquise and Dot Band$219 - $509Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Channel Set Sapphire and Diamond Semi Eternity Band$929 - $2,339Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Matte Finish Greek Key Comfort-Fit Men's Wedding Band$729Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- High Polished Flat Surface Classic Wedding Band$229 - $1,539Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Coffee and White Diamond Multi-Row Half Eternity Band$749 - $2,369Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Five Stone Amethyst and Diamond Wedding Band$509 - $1,359Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- High Polished Plain Dome Wedding Band for Her$119 - $399Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Channel Set Princess-Cut Diamond Eternity Band$2,229 - $9,619Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Double Row Diamond Contour Wedding Band$609 - $1,499Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Tension Set Round Diamond Solitaire Wedding Band for Him$489 - $2,329Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Triple Row Round Aquamarine and Diamond Wedding Band$1,009 - $2,349Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Round Cluster Diamond Garland Wedding Band$1,209 - $2,869Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Eleven Stone Shared Prong-Set Diamond Wedding Band$399 - $2,129Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Slanted Channel-Set Diamond Two Stone Wedding Band$649 - $2,699Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Items 1-36 of 406
About Wedding Bands
Everyone is aware that a wedding band holds immense significance for a couple. It’s not just the mark of a new milestone, but also the hope of a beautiful future together. Human civilization realized the worth of this simple piece of jewelry a long time ago. In fact, the history of wedding bands can be traced back to Egypt. Some records suggest that about 4,800 years ago, the Egyptians twisted and braided sedges and reeds that grew alongside the well-known papyrus. These were then given to women as a sign of engagement. The idea behind turning these raw materials into a circular piece of ornament was to symbolize eternity.
A circle has no specific beginning or an end, and it was therefore used to signify never-ending and immortal love not just by the Egyptians, but many other ancient cultures as well. Even the hole in the center of a ring was considered important. Many believed it was not just an empty space, but rather a door or gateway, which led to both known and unknown things. And when such a meaningful band is exchanged between couples, it marks permanence and a desire to move ahead in life, together. Soon this tradition moved on to different parts of the world and the wedding band slowly got upgraded. As the material used for these rings were not durable, people started using leather, bone or ivory. The more expensive the material, the more value it carried. Gradually, metals came into the picture and were used to demonstrate wealth and power.
Today, wedding bands are available in a variety of glistening metal options and you can find most of them at Angara. Here’s a list of the popular choices available on our site:
This robust metal is renowned for its durability. It’s a preferred choice for people who have sensitive skin as platinum is hypoallergenic in nature.
In comparison to platinum, this metal is a slightly less durable but extremely lustrous. It is often chosen for its traditional look.
Yellow gold is combined with copper, zinc and nickel (or palladium) to achieve this popular metal for wedding rings. It is plated with rhodium for protection against scratches and to give it a distinctive sheen.
This is often preferred by women for its charming, feminine hue. Rose gold rings do not have the tendency to tarnish, however the copper present in the metal can cause allergic reactions to some.
Two Tone Gold:
Perfect for those who want to make the best of two different shades of gold in a single piece. The cost of this metal may be slightly high as it includes two types of gold.
In addition to these, we also have beautiful wedding bands crafted in tricolor gold, tungsten carbide, cobalt and silver. When it comes to design, you’re certainly going to be spoilt for choice. From plain bands to the ones embedded with diamonds and vibrant gemstones; we have them all! Matching wedding bands available at Angara are yet another great option for couples as they showcase harmony of your thoughts, and are romantic at the same time. You can also customize them with engravings. In terms of style, the infinity wedding band is frequently chosen as it represents never-ending love, friendship and trust. Eternity bands are also popular for similar reasons. In addition to these, you’ll find many other gorgeous patterns to pick from. Some of these include solitaire, three-stone, vintage-inspired and two-stone. We also have several contemporary designs for modern couples. No matter what you’re looking for, you will find it right here!
As a wedding band is a purchase that will remain with you for ages, it is important to invest some time and browse through our extensive collection before buying. Every single piece of jewelry you’ll find here has been designed to offer you the best of quality and expert craftsmanship. At Angara, customer satisfaction is of pivotal importance to us. We, therefore, offer a full refund or exchange if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. For more details, click here. You can also call us on 1-888-926-4272 for any assistance required.